AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-03, 14:40   Link #1641
YuriEcchiGirl

I'm considering buying this series on DVD at some point ever since I saw it advertised on CR a while back
Old 2011-09-03, 16:57   Link #1642
FireChick

I wish I could get the DVD set for this, but Amazon doesn't list it and I couldn't find it at Otakon either!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 17:17   Link #1643
Jay911

Send a message via ICQ to Jay911 Send a message via AIM to Jay911 Send a message via MSN to Jay911 Send a message via Yahoo to Jay911
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
I wish I could get the DVD set for this, but Amazon doesn't list it and I couldn't find it at Otakon either!
I had to buy directly from RightStuf's web page.
Old 2011-09-03, 21:26   Link #1644
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
It's listed on Amazon right here: http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Complete...5102695&sr=8-1
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 06:10   Link #1645
FireChick

Oh! I see. Thanks! I didn't notice it until yesterday. Guess Amazon finally decided to list it!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 14:12   Link #1646
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I just finished watching this show for the second time after almost 2 years of not watching it, but this time I watched the bonus episodes for the first time and in glorious 1080p. Wow, those two episodes just made the series even better for me. The last true episode really gave you a sense of closure a lot better than the original finale. I didn't know there were other countries at war and the threat of the world ending. It feels like I want to watch more.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 11:28   Link #1647
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

It would be awesome if they did a second season exploring the state of their world further. I found it quite surprising that all of the events in Sora no Woto were occurring in Japan the entire time.
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 12:17   Link #1648
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
It would be awesome if they did a second season exploring the state of their world further. I found it quite surprising that all of the events in Sora no Woto were occurring in Japan the entire time.
What.

No, no, no. The setting is in Europe( see the maps), but there was a cross-over of cultures. If go through the series again, you will see that it is a mish-mash of world cultures( to emphasise that the world united at one time against the invaders).

Cheers.
Old 2012-08-27, 17:40   Link #1649
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
What.

No, no, no. The setting is in Europe( see the maps), but there was a cross-over of cultures. If go through the series again, you will see that it is a mish-mash of world cultures( to emphasise that the world united at one time against the invaders).

Cheers.
Going by this people looked at maps and determiner the setting was japan
Old 2013-10-21, 09:16   Link #1650
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
No, no, no. The setting is in Japan (see the maps), even though there was a cross-over of cultures. If you go through the series again, they'll make it clear that the events in the anime are indeed set on the Japanese islands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Going by this people looked at maps and determiner the setting was japan
There are new, superior posters out now (cleaner, easier to ready, no memes or comic sans font). They help back the idea that Sora no Woto is set in Japan.
Old 2013-10-21, 11:04   Link #1651
dylan05

Quote:
What.

Cheers.
When Rio showed Kanata the map, she said that the big vast area (nomansland) was once called Eurasia.
So the setting is definitely not in Europe.

Last edited by dylan05; 2013-10-21 at 11:24.
dylan05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, music, seinen, slice of life