AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 17:13   Link #23781
chidorimen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
^ the problem of this entire post is that you ignore Gin's development.

You bring up his character when he was first introduced. How about I bring up Kurumu's introduction? Yes, that crazy girl who had all of the guys under her control and attempted to make Tsukune a mindless slave....

Or Mizore and her violent obsession of having Tsukune all to herself...

Or Ruby and her "all humans must die" belief.

I'm surprised you ignored all of his development that he's gotten like everyone else. Everyone has changed for the better, Gin included. Stop trying to portray him as some mindless pervert. That's been disproved a long time ago.
You make a real great point about the development especially with Mizore. I think her's is best shown in chapter 40 where she basically decides to support Tsukune no matter what.
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 18:45   Link #23782
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
^ the problem of this entire post is that you ignore Gin's development.

You bring up his character when he was first introduced. How about I bring up Kurumu's introduction? Yes, that crazy girl who had all of the guys under her control and attempted to make Tsukune a mindless slave....

Or Mizore and her violent obsession of having Tsukune all to herself...

Or Ruby and her "all humans must die" belief.

I'm surprised you ignored all of his development that he's gotten like everyone else. Everyone has changed for the better, Gin included. Stop trying to portray him as some mindless pervert. That's been disproved a long time ago.
All of this. That's what I had been saying but people focus on one aspect. :v: On the current topic, I'm sure Ikeda has solved Kurumu's problem already, which is the slow induction of Gin into her heart, so to speak. Sure Kurumu loves Tsukune a lot, but Ikeda appears to be slowly building up her relationship with our perverted werewolf which will in turn allow her to live. She'll still love Tsukune of course, but Gin's affection would be her main source of life. THEN, there's also the fact that she stated she loved all her friends which has also givwn her power. Kurumu could really be an OP character if given the right things.

>Topic of Akasha/Alucard

My money is on her making an appearance whether she's dead or alive.
Old 2013-02-04, 19:13   Link #23783
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

For pairings, I'd rather got with the manga covers for now. That is pretty much Ikeda has set for now till later developments and yes Tsukune x Moka is a sure win in the end.

Iam more surprise this is turning less into a harem manga since we got 2 other guys like Haiji the lolicon and Gin-senpai.
Old 2013-02-04, 23:22   Link #23784
kenjtr

I think kurumu is so much ahead of moka since while moka is just a damstell in distress kurumu saved her plus tsukune countless times , if kurumu wasnt there tsukune would probably be a ghoul . Lets also not forget ruby who saved tsukune from his first ghoul transformation etc...

The way i see it moka is the least deserving girl but tsukune favors her what can you do anyway i dont want tsukune to dump kurumu and be happy with moka , a small harem with 3 or people may just be fine wo knows .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 01:33   Link #23785
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
At this point, things have become more like a love triangle around Tsukune rather than a harem- Kurumu and Moka are the two closest to him, even Mizore isn't in their league of affection for Tsukune anymore.

Shame Kyero Fox doesn't visit this thread more often- it's always fun to throw out the MizorexKurumu pairing and see him flip
I never flipped about the actual pairing, Oh no someone dislikes a yuri pairing they must be a yuri hater.

Or perhaps just doesn't like that pair and felt it was forced for some fanservice.

Just drop the whole fucking matter, I did... like two years ago? Why you gotta kick up more dirt?

Anyway, why are we all asuming Tsukune's gonna make it out alive huh? O_o?
Old 2013-02-05, 02:14   Link #23786
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Anyway, why are we all asuming Tsukune's gonna make it out alive huh? O_o?
Because otherwise we would have an utterly depressing downer ending, that probably won't lead to any changes in the R+V world, which seems to be Tsukune's and Moka's destiny, according to Jack Frost's prophecy.

In other words, it's because of Tsukune's plot armor, that Tsukune is gonna make it out alive, since I doubt that the story can continue without him, in it.

Of course, if Ikeda wants to utterly butcher the story and the popularity that he has gained from it, there is probably nothing stopping him, from leading us to that kind of ending... but, considering how the story developed so far... I think the possibility of an outcome like that is pretty low...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 08:00   Link #23787
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I sure hope so, I was only teasing. XD

Main leads dying at the end is cool at times, but not everything needs to do it. =\
Old 2013-02-05, 12:40   Link #23788
Chris38

Well, if anyone is interested, a better ,"chapter 60" has appeared, in the usual place.
Old 2013-02-05, 13:07   Link #23789
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, if anyone is interested, a better ,"chapter 60" has appeared, in the usual place.
well hard to tell if its better... the earlier source had more power in the text somehow :P and they kept gyokuros supprise lines like the orginal had... the "wh...at"

anyway I was relooking the chapter and I noticed something interesting in that panel where tsukune fnished off gyokuro with that mega punch.... we can see tsukunes chain in good detail... and so we can notice that his seal is not broken completly...and there are some seals remaining that didnt crack yet.... so there is a strong possibility that after they use the rosario to put alucard back to sleep and the resonation will disappear... tsukune will return to his human form

but I guess this few chapters were to make moka open up a bit and make her now really care for tsukune... as its her fault he is in this condition... so I wouldnt be supprised if all the girls took trainig more serious...in order to become better so tsukuen wouldnt have to fight and risk his life to this degree... maybe till they find out a way to bring akasha back and get some ideas on tsukune.... it would be nice if akasha come up with a sealing specially for tsukune (as the holy lock is not for his design)... just like she came up with the idea of the rosario

so yeah akasha might be the missing link to the knowladge of the sealings techs (as she had enought power to seal alucard from within... so she might have a variety of sealings)... so at the end the 3dark lords would make a special sealing just for tsukune... so he could use some power but without losing himself

I really liked that panel where gyokuro was couging blood after the final blow...her doing that mindless slaughter house at the end..with no techs but exchaning all kinds of blows with no style ^^ could be becouse she throught that the more he fight the more he will fall and change (like how his amr changed... gyokuro had this bright face expression...like something interesting happened).... and I seriously wouldnt be supprised if after this fight and how she saw his power she develops a Tsukune craving :P as it was some time someone gave her this much hard time ^^ and from her point it might be exciting

anyway maybe now we will focus on issa... or we might learn more about hakutos and miyabis plan...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 03:34   Link #23790
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

anyway maybe now we will focus on issa... or we might learn more about hakutos and miyabis plan...
I think that, first of all, the next few chapters are going to concentrate on saving Tsukune.

It might be done, using the method you described in you're post, although personally I doubt that it's going to be as easy as you sound it to be, since I believe that this incident is going to have some effect on Tsukune's human form and daily life, that the Holy Lock won't be capable of fully suppressing.

And personally, I doubt that the solution of Tsukune receiving some special seal, is going to actually be the remedy of Tsukune's issues with the Alucard blood, since I doubt that, no matter how heavily complicated that seal is going to be, it's just going to slow down the propagation of Alucard's blood, until the seal reaches a point, where it won't be able to hold, since I don't think that in the R+V world, exists something like a "permanent seal" - returning us to a similar issue as the current one.

I believe that Tsukune has no choice but adapt to the power and strain of Alucard's blood, just like Moka did, either through some "natural way" or, by forcefully inducing some changes within Tsukune's body - similarly to the HMT ritual - any other option, would be, in my opinion,just a way of delaying this issue, which would - in the end, just be making Tsukune's issue more and more dangerous for his sanity and body.

Of course, this is definitely going to make Tsukune less "human", but frankly speaking, from a physical point of view, I don't see Tsukune as a "human" anymore, even if his transformation hasn't been completed yet.
Old 2013-02-06, 10:13   Link #23791
shalala

Quote:
I think that, first of all, the next few chapters are going to concentrate on saving Tsukune.

It might be done, using the method you described in you're post, although personally I doubt that it's going to be as easy as you sound it to be, since I believe that this incident is going to have some effect on Tsukune's human form and daily life, that the Holy Lock won't be capable of fully suppressing.

And personally, I doubt that the solution of Tsukune receiving some special seal, is going to actually be the remedy of Tsukune's issues with the Alucard blood, since I doubt that, no matter how heavily complicated that seal is going to be, it's just going to slow down the propagation of Alucard's blood, until the seal reaches a point, where it won't be able to hold, since I don't think that in the R+V world, exists something like a "permanent seal" - returning us to a similar issue as the current one.

I believe that Tsukune has no choice but adapt to the power and strain of Alucard's blood, just like Moka did, either through some "natural way" or, by forcefully inducing some changes within Tsukune's body - similarly to the HMT ritual - any other option, would be, in my opinion,just a way of delaying this issue, which would - in the end, just be making Tsukune's issue more and more dangerous for his sanity and body.

Of course, this is definitely going to make Tsukune less "human", but frankly speaking, from a physical point of view, I don't see Tsukune as a "human" anymore, even if his transformation hasn't been completed yet.
The way things are going I also don't think a different seal is going to work. Sure if he was able to get a seal that was stronger then his holy lock then it may well delay Alucard's blood from killing him but as we all know he would have to unlock at some point to fight and by doing so would just release all the locked up power in one go which could well then kill him. Like we have seen in the current chapter. Plus him being really that close to an awakening Alucard with unsealed blood is totally going to have its side effects like his changing arm and his loss of hearing and conscious which could well do more damage seeing how he has no way of fighting back Alucards blood.

The way I see it if he was able to get a stronger lock and then from there train with it and slowly unlocking it and having his body adapt to the changes bit by bit then that could help him build up a resistants to Alucard blood/ influence.Other ways like you said would be to forcefully inducing some changes within Tsukune's body this could be from either inserting Alucard's flesh which could well screw him over but could also help him or turning him into a vampire with the help of Issa and the rest of of his family that would be including Gyokuro.

Also I agree Tsukune to me is no longer a human. Mentally yes but physical no giving all the stuff he has done to his body so I would say he is more of a ghoul, incomplete vampire or Alucard's Son.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 12:25   Link #23792
chrono25

I agree with you there I believe somewhere in his mind there moka's mother might appear or outer moka because he is resinating with alucard thats if they do a dream mental thing in the next chapter one thing is for sure he is going to survive this and be reborn again as something more than what he was he may even complete the transformation and gain control over it to the point that he could transform fully or partly !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 15:46   Link #23793
Alhazad2003

Quote:
*goes to read*

Yes, big improvement. I think in the original Tsukune sounds a bit arrogant (I knew her strength was more than just this). Here he actually looks worried that he might be in over his head. Still don't agree with him beating Gyokuro all on his own, especially when he couldn't beat an exhausted Fuhai while being fully unsealed. Unless she's not actually beaten, then I could understand. I hate seeing good villains getting trolled, and Gyokuro's definitely a good villain. But, I guess we'll find out in the next chapter what ultimately becomes of her. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 00:09   Link #23794
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

It has come to our attention that several people here are still looking for any excuse to post either links or info about scanlation sites. Please don't try to go around this rule and please don't try to drop hints about it. Linking to sites that offers RAW's is also not allowed, nor is it allowed to mention scanlation groups that work on an already licensed manga.

Do not try to create an underground PM link database either. If a PM is reported on this, we will act on it as if it was posted on any part of the forum.
Old 2013-02-10, 04:18   Link #23795
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Also I agree Tsukune to me is no longer a human. Mentally yes but physical no giving all the stuff he has done to his body so I would say he is more of a ghoul, incomplete vampire or Alucard's Son.
The moment he took the "human modification tech" made him less of "normal human" but my point is that them doing something that will turn his look back to that of his human self... white skin, dark hair ect. (like how kurumu stopped tsukune when he was full black... skin cracked and he returned to human look)

So kinda eliminate the black skin, mutated arm, small wings from back (not fully grown) so girls would have their more human looking tsukune to cuddle and hug

And I wonder about something... what if tsukune will get some of alucards memories via the blood or synhro ! Tsukune when fighting akua... had this "vision" of akua standing in a field of flowers crying.... chapter later akua had the flashback of looking at Jasmine in the same flower garden.... so it was more like tsukune looking at akua throught jasmines eyes (or from her point of view)

Like alucard killed her mother/sister but some memories still flow in that blood... it would be interesting if tsukne experianced some memories of alucard himself... like how his transformation happened to this point...how did he look before all started.... kinda to see what was the missing part on alucards side that made him transform into this thing now
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 04:52   Link #23796
Chris38

Quote:
The moment he took the "human modification tech" made him less of "normal human" but my point is that them doing something that will turn his look back to that of his human self... white skin, dark hair ect. (like how kurumu stopped tsukune when he was full black... skin cracked and he returned to human look)

So kinda eliminate the black skin, mutated arm, small wings from back (not fully grown) so girls would have their more human looking tsukune to cuddle and hug
Of course, something is going to happen, that will cause Tsukune to go back to a more "human" like form - although, I doubt that he's going to look the same, as he did, before this incident, since I believe that this incident has caused some changes to occur within Tsukune's body, which will be slightly reflected in how his "human form" is going to look like, after this incident.

Quote:
And I wonder about something... what if tsukune will get some of alucards memories via the blood or synhro ! Tsukune when fighting akua... had this "vision" of akua standing in a field of flowers crying.... chapter later akua had the flashback of looking at Jasmine in the same flower garden.... so it was more like tsukune looking at akua throught jasmines eyes (or from her point of view)

Like alucard killed her mother/sister but some memories still flow in that blood... it would be interesting if tsukne experianced some memories of alucard himself... like how his transformation happened to this point...how did he look before all started.... kinda to see what was the missing part on alucards side that made him transform into this thing now
While, I think that it would be pretty interesting to see what has caused Alucard to become the thing that he currently is, considering the current arc's length, and that, in my opinion, Ikeda is slowly ... trying to bring this arc to it's conclusion - I think that the possibility of something like that occurring, is pretty low...
Old 2013-02-25, 18:08   Link #23797
mikeb1082

Quote:
I loved this chapter a lot. I feel that Tsukune will pull through the ghoul transformation thanks to Moka by kissing him, just like Kurumu did. I also feel that alucard will fully awaken and have to be defeated by Tsukune, Moka, and Akasha and after his destruction, his blood flowing through Tsukune's veins will disappear and he will become a full vampire like Moka. Moka will have a heart-touching moment with her mother and then Akasha will have a serious conversation with Tsukune about Moka and his powers and her thanking Tsukune for taking care of Moka in her absence. Moka's rosary will end up breaking once Alucard is vanquished but neither Tsukune nor Moka will have to worry about not seeing the other Moka because the events of being taken by Fairy Tale, Tsukune saving her and her seeing Tsukune turning into the ghoul were such heart-wrenching moments for her that the outer and inner-Moka's became one, which is what Tsukune wished would happen so he wouldn't have to choose between the two. However, Akasha would not live at the end due to being sealed inside Alucard for so long and that one cannot live without the other due to it, but before she disappears, she gives her remaining strength to Tsukune.
mikeb1082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 01:32   Link #23798
Chris38

^ Sorry, but that scenario sounds a little too convenient to me.

1.)First of all, I would be really frustrated, if Tsukune managed to defeat Alucard, in the current arc.

After all, considering the fact that, such an experienced vampire as Akasha wasn't capable of bringing him down... it would be pretty anticlimactic if, someone who has had vampire powers, for about a year, would be capable of defeating him.

Such a development, would pretty much, undermine the whole development about Alucard being one of the strongest species that exist in the R+V world.

2.) It's pretty unlikely that the blood within Tsukune would "magically" change, after Alucard is "defeated". The reason, for that is caused by the fact that the "physical" parameters of Alucard's blood are different then the physical parameters of an ordinary vampires blood.

In other words, to me... it would be pretty illogical to think that something "physical" can simply vanish, just because someone was "killed".

3.) The same can be said, about what you think, is going to happen to Akasha, after Alucard would be "killed" - there is pretty nothing suggesting that she and Alucard have become a "single" being - if that has been the case, there would be no way, of her being capable of getting out, from his body ... in the past, and there is nothing suggesting that it can't be done again.

The fact that Alucard's and Akasha's blood has "merged" doesn't mean that they have become a single being or that they can't "live" without each other.

4.) I think that the issue of Outer / Inner Moka has already been resolved, it's just that Ikeda is keeping us in the doubt, about it's "results".

Since, the topic of Outer and Inner Moka "fusing" with each other, has some, pretty heavy opposition, among some of the fans, I doubt that something like that, is actually going to occur - not to mention, hints about Outer Moka disappearing have been made, as soon as chapter 2 of the first season, which has been, a lot earlier, then the appearance of the topic of the two Moka's merging with each other...

And the reason, why I think this topic, might have been already resolved, is caused by the fact that the "sealing" part of Moka's Rosario has been broken, a few chapters ago, and you should remember, what happened the last time, something like this occurred - although, at that time, it has been mentioned that the seal hasn't been "completely" broken - the current situation is different, in the sense that I think the seal has been "completely" broken this time, so even if Outer Moka is still "alive" within the Rosario, her "connection" with Inner Moka and her body, might have already been severed, with no way of "repairing" it.
Old 2013-02-26, 02:59   Link #23799
Alhazad2003

Quote:
^ Sorry, but that scenario sounds a little too convenient to me.

1.)First of all, I would be really frustrated, if Tsukune managed to defeat Alucard, in the current arc.

After all, considering the fact that, such an experienced vampire as Akasha wasn't capable of bringing him down... it would be pretty anticlimactic if, someone who has had vampire powers, for about a year, would be capable of defeating him.

Such a development, would pretty much, undermine the whole development about Alucard being one of the strongest species that exist in the R+V world.

2.) It's pretty unlikely that the blood within Tsukune would "magically" change, after Alucard is "defeated". The reason, for that is caused by the fact that the "physical" parameters of Alucard's blood are different then the physical parameters of an ordinary vampires blood.

In other words, to me... it would be pretty illogical to think that something "physical" can simply vanish, just because someone was "killed".

3.) The same can be said, about what you think, is going to happen to Akasha, after Alucard would be "killed" - there is pretty nothing suggesting that she and Alucard have become a "single" being - if that has been the case, there would be no way, of her being capable of getting out, from his body ... in the past, and there is nothing suggesting that it can't be done again.

The fact that Alucard's and Akasha's blood has "merged" doesn't mean that they have become a single being or that they can't "live" without each other.

4.) I think that the issue of Outer / Inner Moka has already been resolved, it's just that Ikeda is keeping us in the doubt, about it's "results".

Since, the topic of Outer and Inner Moka "fusing" with each other, has some, pretty heavy opposition, among some of the fans, I doubt that something like that, is actually going to occur - not to mention, hints about Outer Moka disappearing have been made, as soon as chapter 2 of the first season, which has been, a lot earlier, then the appearance of the topic of the two Moka's merging with each other...

And the reason, why I think this topic, might have been already resolved, is caused by the fact that the "sealing" part of Moka's Rosario has been broken, a few chapters ago, and you should remember, what happened the last time, something like this occurred - although, at that time, it has been mentioned that the seal hasn't been "completely" broken - the current situation is different, in the sense that I think the seal has been "completely" broken this time, so even if Outer Moka is still "alive" within the Rosario, her "connection" with Inner Moka and her body, might have already been severed, with no way of "repairing" it.
A pity the like feature was disabled, I'd like this post ten times, for it's packed with common sense.

Yes, if Tsukune managed to take down Alucard singlehandedly, it would pretty much be the end of the manga. And he's in no shape to do anything of the sort, he's all but dead after his epic slugfest with Gyokuro, he needs to focus more on surviving than trying to fight someone even stronger.

And his vampire blood just disappearing after Alucard's death? How? In a manga, it has to make some semblance of sense. Things just don't happen for no reason.

And Akasha dies with Alucard? Maybe if she becomes his weak spot, that might actually be feasible. Other than that, there's nothing to suggest she'll die with the blob once it's gone.

As for Omote, it's already been stated that her existence is tied to the Rosario. If it dies, she dies as well. And since the seal has been all but destroyed, with no way to repair it, it's doubtful Omote will ever return. So Ura-chan will be on the outside from this point forward, fighting her toughest battle yet: everyday life.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 08:50   Link #23800
Wood_Woody

Quote:
I agree. Tsukune would be really be overstretching himself to be able to beat Alucard after so little experience and training. If the nearly immortal Akasha couldn't do it, and Tsukune could, then it would destroy her ability to be a "Returning Heroine" plot device.

Quote:
I think this topic, might have been already resolved, is caused by the fact that the "sealing" part of Moka's Rosario has been broken, a few chapters ago, and you should remember, what happened the last time, something like this occurred - although, at that time, it has been mentioned that the seal hasn't been "completely" broken - the current situation is different, in the sense that I think the seal has been "completely" broken this time, so even if Outer Moka is still "alive" within the Rosario, her "connection" with Inner Moka and her body, might have already been severed, with no way of "repairing" it.
I agree too, for slightly different reasons. I think Omote knew her purpose all along was to protect Ura and she's done exactly that for as long as possible. Also, given the complete collapse of Ura-chan's cold exterior over the past couple of chapters (cue the crying and TSSSUUUKKKUNNNEEE!), Omote's monopoly on the caring, cute side has been erased. I think that Ura-chan has picked up more than a few personality traits from Omote and although no physical merging has taken place, it would seem like it once Ura starts to fully let the caring side come out in day to day life. Finally, the plot has become far more serious, and Omote would feel like a fish out of water compared to the other lead and supporting characters, who have the ability to fight and defend themselves. Also, Ura had previously said to Tsukune that a situation had arisen from his indecisiveness, and that he would have to make a choice. It seems that the choice has been taken out of his hands....

The one thing I would like to see over the next few chapters would be Kokoa's character development realised. Considering she's just gone toe to toe with Kahlua, the one person who left her feeling terrified, she's very much stepped out of the shadow of her older sisters, considering she was getting the upper hand in the fight. I think she has managed to remove her own metaphorical "seal/limiter" and she could become a key player.

Most of all though, it would be good to see Moka acknowledge Kokoa's achievement. All throughout the story, Kokoa has only ever wanted to stand equal with Moka - it would make for a heartwarmer to see Moka tell her she has nothing left to prove to her.

I think the story could benefit from that, and Kokoa disowning Gyokouro forever, especially after instructing Kahlua to kill her! It always seemed to me that Kokoa actually liked Akasha as a mother anyway, and her sisterly relationship with Moka was far stronger than anything she could have hoped for with Kahlua.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire