AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-08, 21:19   Link #16881
Tachibana
タチバナ

Id like to see both Ura and Omote admit there love for Tsukune and give him a double kiss, or they merge and give him one big kiss from both, after they share feelings and emotions
Old 2010-09-08, 21:20   Link #16882
khprincessh

ok people it would be odd to see inner cry i mean like how she is and stuff i wonder what the others would do if inner was going to do. inner moka would be a better kisser then outer

Last edited by khprincessh; 2010-09-08 at 21:21. Reason: idk
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 01:42   Link #16883
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Uwaaah~ I should kill you all for this! And I got a test tomorrow! But nooo, I'm up so late at night looking up stuff... and found this!

Ura Moka... In a ... see-thru ... nightie...*nosebleed*...

*borrows Seki Tomozaku's voice* Tsukune teme!!! Hurry up and get over your funk and get with Ura already!! You'll forever disgrace yourself as a man, no as a human being, if you don't!! CHIKUSOOO~!!
What did I do to NOT deserve this!!?

*goes to bed*
Old 2010-09-09, 03:59   Link #16884
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

looks like tentacle rape.......
Old 2010-09-09, 04:07   Link #16885
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
If something between Tsukune and Moka doesn't happen while inside the Rosary, I'm pretty sure something will happen in reality.

If it's Ura-chan who's left over after this, I don't care how stoic she can be, she's gonna need to let out a good cry after regaining the memories of her mother's death and possibly the loss of Omote. I don't know anyone who wouldn't let out a few tears after losing a mom and a sister...unless you don't have a soul...... And we all know Ura-chan has one.

Who better to be there as the shoulder to cry on but Tsukune? I don't think he could ignore a broken, crying Ura-chan even in his emo state. He'll go through a "Moka is Moka no matter what" revelation and resolves not to leave her after all that's happened to her. They cry together and share some feelings, then hopefully it blossoms from there...
I've been thinking that it may actually be the case that both Ura and Omote Moka will be stuck inside the seal with Tsukune. The others will wake up again as they escape the seal thanks to Kurumu. Ura and Omote will most definitely let out a good cry, but I think the most shocking part of it is that all three of them are now in the presence of each other. Before, Tsukune could only speak to each one separately but now, he'll be able to speak to them both. That will doubtlessly clear a lot of things up between them.

The result, however, will be the same. Tsukune will most likely realize that he can break out of the seal, thus restoring Moka to her former self. After a deep and emotional conversation with them, Tsukune and Moka will conclude that he must destroy the seal and they should remain together to find Akasha and stop Alucard. I think both Omote and Ura Moka will be inside the seal because as far as we know, those three including Tsukune are the only ones that Kurumu didn't pull out.

Another option is that Tsukune will actually meet Moka's true self rather than Omote and Ura separately, as she was the entity ultimately sealed within the Rosario. Tsukune will recognize aspects of Omote Moka within her as well as Ura Moka.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 04:15   Link #16886
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

looks like tentacle rape.......

It probably was at first, but then again, I don't think Akasha would be so docile even once inside to just let it happen without a fight. I bet after she was pulled in, she tore free, but instead of trying to get out, she burrowed her way into Alucard's main body through that hand and cast the seal on it from there. Though I'd laugh if she made her way to his head and was slowely devouring his life force instead of the other way around. Heh, give that beast some REAL nightmares Akasha!
Old 2010-09-09, 04:22   Link #16887
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
It probably was at first, but then again, I don't think Akasha would be so docile even once inside to just let it happen without a fight. I bet after she was pulled in, she tore free, but instead of trying to get out, she burrowed her way into Alucard's main body through that hand and cast the seal on it from there. Though I'd laugh if she made her way to his head and was slowely devouring his life force instead of the other way around. Heh, give that beast some REAL nightmares Akasha!
I actually thought of something similar. What if Akasha tried to drink the Shinso blood from Alucard? It is feasible considering she had the upper hand against Alucard until she went in to try and save Moka. But then again, she isn't the type to do that. I have no doubt she tore free of the tentacles quite easily once she was inside, and she proceeded to seal Alucard from within, thus sealing herself as well. That's also why I believe she's still alive, but in a dormant state much like Moka and the Rosario.
Old 2010-09-09, 05:02   Link #16888
Chris38

I kind of wonder ... when Tsukune is going to realize what he is turning into ... after all, judging from chapter 28 ... Tsukune is still considering himself as a human ... and doesn't realize how strong he really is, compared to normal humans.

While the events of the current arc are probably going to make Tsukune more aware of his true "strength" ... I still would like for Ikeda to finally give us some hints on what Tsukune is going to become in the future ,,, after all he kept us in suspense about this ... for quite some time, probably because he didn't want to reveal the existence of Shinso vampires too early, but now that we have been made aware of the existence of Shinso vampires and that Moka is a Shinso as well, I think he could rise the curtain a little ... and give us some hints on what Tsukune is going to become in the future as well.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 05:18   Link #16889
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune - So she was man made. <<< Made me lol Tsukune is turning to an emo idiot! NOOOOOOOOOO~~!!!

He doesn't know double personalities.
Old 2010-09-09, 05:40   Link #16890
zibi88

Quote:
Tsukune - So she was man made. <<< Made me lol Tsukune is turning to an emo idiot! NOOOOOOOOOO~~!!!

He doesn't know double personalities.
well the thing is that double personalities happen naturally and not without help from some tools/objects...

if moka did not have the rosario on herself than than the outer moka would not exist... that's not double personality...

Tsukunes point is that the outer moka was made by the rosario... so if she had no rosario than poof moka doesnt have doube personality anymore...

well I think that in next chapters tsukune will see mokas life when she was sealed... see what she had to go throguht and all...it would be good if he was able to talk to Akasha inside the rosary... and she would explain what she had on mind when she said fake personality...

but it would be good if moka herself talked to tsukune inside her soul or something...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 05:52   Link #16891
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well the thing is that double personalities happen naturally and not without help from some tools/objects...

if moka did not have the rosario on herself than than the outer moka would not exist... that's not double personality...

Tsukunes point is that the outer moka was made by the rosario... so if she had no rosario than poof moka doesnt have doube personality anymore...

well I think that in next chapters tsukune will see mokas life when she was sealed... see what she had to go throguht and all...it would be good if he was able to talk to Akasha inside the rosary... and she would explain what she had on mind when she said fake personality...

but it would be good if moka herself talked to tsukune inside her soul or something...
The only memories one can see inside the seal are those that were sealed within the Rosario, those that belong to the true Moka. The memories you speak of are those that occurred after the seal was placed. Those memories wouldn't be stored in the seal, else Omote Moka would not remember anything of what happened in her life or she would still remember everything that happened regarding Alucard and his awakening. It's much more likely that Tsukune will be able to speak to Moka directly now, and I mean the true Moka that was sealed in the Rosario when Akasha placed it on her.
Old 2010-09-09, 05:55   Link #16892
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Moka's personality split was the rosary's 'cause.

They need to merge her back into one then Alucard will arise for the final battle.
Old 2010-09-09, 06:15   Link #16893
Th3_Unkn0wn

Tsukune, is he a retard ? HE GOT THE BEST OF BOTH WORLD AND HE STILL DON'T LIKE IT ???

Well, I wonder, what's "in the deep deep darkness" ?
Old 2010-09-09, 06:26   Link #16894
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
Tsukune, is he a retard ? HE GOT THE BEST OF BOTH WORLD AND HE STILL DON'T LIKE IT ???
That's my question to the anime Tsukune.... =/
Old 2010-09-09, 06:33   Link #16895
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Moka's personality split was the rosary's 'cause.

They need to merge her back into one then Alucard will arise for the final battle.
I wonder if Moka would have to be a certain distance from Alucard in order for him to awaken if this were to be true than that probably explains why after all this time after the Rosary has been pulled off multiple times, Moka goes through a power surge and transformation, but not close enough to synchronize with Alucard, i guess that would mean only her vampire blood awakens but not Shinso power.

We do know that once the Rosary is finally gone than Moka's true Shinso powers will awaken and its obvious that Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Ura-Moka's, so when Moka finally gets her full Shinso powers back after both Ura and Omote merge, than it would synchronize with Tsukune's Shinso blood causing him to unleash his full Shinso power and go through a transformation, that would be so awesome to see in the next few chapters, than theyd be ready to kick some Fairy Tale and Alucard ass

I think id call it a "Synchronized Transformation"
Old 2010-09-09, 06:40   Link #16896
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Probably like Blue Seed.

Forgot the name of the characters. But main guy with super powers is missing one seed, he needs the other seed that was accidentally implanted to the main girl. I think Moka needs Tsukune to go full blown Shinso later or vice versa.
Old 2010-09-09, 06:52   Link #16897
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Probably like Blue Seed.

Forgot the name of the characters. But main guy with super powers is missing one seed, he needs the other seed that was accidentally implanted to the main girl. I think Moka needs Tsukune to go full blown Shinso later or vice versa.
It goes both ways. Tsukune needs Moka to re-awaken for him to make full use of the Shinso blood he has in him. At the same time, Moka needs Tsukune to awaken because he is the only one who can allow her to do so by removing the seal.
Old 2010-09-09, 06:53   Link #16898
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Uwaaah~ I should kill you all for this! And I got a test tomorrow! But nooo, I'm up so late at night looking up stuff... and found this!

Ura Moka... In a ... see-thru ... nightie...*nosebleed*...*
That is awesome. Good find.
Old 2010-09-09, 07:29   Link #16899
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
On the matter of Alucard and Moka's blood synchronization, I think that when Tsukune had been removing Moka's seal before he didn't remove it completely ... or maybe, since the seal wasn't removed for a long period of times, whenever Tsukune removed the seal before (after all the seal removal, usually fallowed the pattern of Tsukune removing the seal, Inner Moka quickly defeating the opponent that she was put up against ... and after that Inner Moka has been again bound by the Rosario's power) ... simply saying, maybe the seal wasn't away from Moka's body for a long time, so maybe the effects of Moka's seal removal, hadn't had time to appear.

The only time ... when things went a little differently was the incident with Kiria ... and we currently see the effects of that.

On the matter of Tsukune's Shinso blood awakening ... I think that some kind of complications are going to occur once Tsukune's Shinso blood awakens... after all, unlike Moka, Tsukune was originally a human, and while I agree that the power that Tsukune is going to have at his disposal is probably going to increase ... I would be a little disappointed if Tsukune could take control over his Shinso blood .. from the get go. Most likely he's probably going to have some problems with it ... which probably would require Tohou Fuhai's assistance to resolve.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 07:30   Link #16900
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Wasn't that the cover for one of the chapters a few months back

Anyways, Ura-chan is such a tease in that see-through nightie
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire