AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-05, 04:05   Link #4661
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That's not exactly correct. This Makoto already stepped into God's domain so unlike other Makotos he can create new fate for himself.

Killing Goddess itself is problem only if No-one is willing take her place and keep order, so as long as Makoto kill Goddess and keep everyone from killing each other, All is fine and dandy. Real problem is that at the moment (I am not picking any fight, OK?) Makoto want kill the Bug, but is not willing provide aftercare.
Where is it stated that Makoto wants to kill her? As far as I understood is that he wants to bring her down a peg but keeping her alive (pehaps he thinks that other gods will finally notice how incompetent she is and replace her with someone better onsidering the fact that she is the cause that the Moon god went to sleep which caused chaos in the gods realm). The other gods Makoto met are more or less in approval since they despise Bug's management skills (not to mention her bypassing of established laws) and they also collared Bug. What I can picture is the following: Makoto attacks Bug and by bad luck he breaks her collar which will make her go wild.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 04:17   Link #4662
Tenzen12

And where it was stated he want keep her alive? Even if Makoto got much more stronger then he is now, I doubt actual Goddess of creation is opponent he could go easy on, even if he wanted. Especialy as lives of Tomoe, Mio and Shiki (and many others) would be in stake. In conversation with Hibiki he also said he don't care how much chaos would ensue after she is out of way (not picking fight, but he said that), so at least around that time he didn't spare much though about her potential replacement and I don't think he mentioned that issue ever since either.

I believe it was said somewhere he want kill her, but can't quote, so just bear with argument above.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-07-05 at 04:27.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 06:08   Link #4663
Morilinde

The only info I found is in chapter 211 when he was discussing things with Hibiki. Makoto thinks it would be ok to beat the goddess half to death. So I guess we are both right in a way? Though he also thought that he would have to reverse his attitude and thinking considering the consequences. I haven't found anything after that though (i need to reread again)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2018-07-05, 06:15   Link #4664
Darius Drake

^^ But Bug ISN'T an actual goddess of creation, and would a God or Goddess of Creation be stronger in combat than a Goddess of War? Because Athena would be the benchmark Makoto would place himself against for fighting a God, and Bug is likely to have around a similar level of base power as Athena, as we know that Bug was an Earth Goddess.

Additionally, would Makoto go all out against Bug at the beginning of the fight? We KNOW that he's typically someone who "warms up" to his fights the longer he's fighting. Depending on the situation he's in when he's pitted against Bug, facing her seriously at the beginning of the fight may not even be on the table.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 06:36   Link #4665
Tenzen12

She is actual Goddess of creation even if low ranked one (she didn't create her current world, if that's what you mean) and I believe Athena (or maybe Daikokuten) herself said Makoto will be eventually strong enough fight Bug. Makoto certainly gave Athena run for money, but she didn't try actually hurt him., If Makoto were confident he would beat, he would already chalanged her.

As for battle, pacing himself is not same as going easy on enemy. It's just mean he is cautious.
Old 2018-07-05, 11:31   Link #4666
Enigma29

Makoto doesn't want to kill the goddess, though.

He has been warned about killing a god by the other gods (Daikouten/Shiva, I think?) and he hasn't really said anything about killing her, only beating her so that she can be replaced, since the other gods gave him their approval.

However, we know that Makoto has really bad luck. He might unfortunately break her collar, like Morilinde said and be forced to kill her or actually get another god to intervene at the right moment, if he gets the goddess to break a taboo.
With all the bad luck he has, things always work out with the best result in the end.

Also, the goddess is a goddess of creation (She created the hyumans, demons, spirit...etc.), but she didn't create that world, only took over management. Her power brought fertility to that world, but only where the hyumans live and since they said that she is good at finding shortcuts, she might've not done a proper job.

There's still the massive desert and the land of the demons. If she dies, only the places her power affected would change and the hyumans won't have anymore blessings. However, there are still superior dragons and spirits in that world that can help develop the lands.

If she wasn't so biased and lazy, she might have been able to make the entire world habitable.

Last edited by Enigma29; 2018-07-05 at 11:42.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 12:46   Link #4667
Tenzen12

Is that so? Well, i will take your word for that.

Though I don't have idea how mere beating (assuming everything goes according to plan) would lead to Bug giving up on her authority. In Tomoki case it certainly didn't worked like that...
Old 2018-07-05, 13:40   Link #4668
Morilinde

According to the 3 gods who visited Makoto the Bug was indeed appointed to govern this world and she was given a few tools to manage this world. But from those god's point of view she does a terrible job. My guess is that Makoto still wants to 'drag down' the bug and then simply wait for a replacement. Then again Makoto is getting stronger and stronger maybe the gods from the god realm will simply say 'you take it or we will destroy this world' That is the thing Shiva worries: that they might be ordered to destroy this world. But on a side note. Can you imagine Makoto as a god? I somehow get the feeling he might turn into a workaholic just like Tsukuyomi
Old 2018-07-06, 06:39   Link #4669
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
According to the 3 gods who visited Makoto the Bug was indeed appointed to govern this world and she was given a few tools to manage this world. But from those god's point of view she does a terrible job. My guess is that Makoto still wants to 'drag down' the bug and then simply wait for a replacement. Then again Makoto is getting stronger and stronger maybe the gods from the god realm will simply say 'you take it or we will destroy this world' That is the thing Shiva worries: that they might be ordered to destroy this world. But on a side note. Can you imagine Makoto as a god? I somehow get the feeling he might turn into a workaholic just like Tsukuyomi
I have a feeling that the story is going in that direction, especially with the introduction of the divine vessels and the way the residents of Asora are praying to Makoto rather than the other gods.

He might receive godhood because of that.

Plus, the Kuzunoha company already does management-like jobs in that world and they have important connection like Root, Futsu, Apple...etc, beings that can affect the whole world. They can help with the management.

It is already going in that direction.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 14:24   Link #4670
cabman11

Yo quick question, what chapter does he create a "lake" that people worship him for?
Old 2018-07-07, 17:22   Link #4671
Tenzen12

Not sure, but I wouldn't exactly say that worship is exactly right term for people feelings regarding lake creation event...
Old 2018-08-03, 12:00   Link #4672
pervypig

whew, finally started on this one... a bit late, but betta late than bored, right?

My impressions: boring and predictable until the other heroes got introduced...

By the way, am i teh only guy fapping to ema teh orc-gal? Ema = best gal!
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-08, 18:21   Link #4673
Fufufu
Doffy

So basically I'm manga reader only and I want to know is he (MC) going to ally himself with the demon race?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-08, 18:28   Link #4674
Tenzen12

Not really. He is on friendly terms with them, he even got drunk with Demon lord once, but there is no actual alliance and Makoto is insistent remain neutral in conflict between both sides and it's not gonna change anytime soon.
Old 2018-09-08, 19:23   Link #4675
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
So basically I'm manga reader only and I want to know is he (MC) going to ally himself with the demon race?
The demon race is actually wary of Makoto and his group and they see Makoto staying neutral is the next best thing for them. Same with the humans. The girl hero (forgot her name) got told by one of the dragons that she can't win against him and that Makoto is a very dangerous existence in their world.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-09, 06:24   Link #4676
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
The demon race is actually wary of Makoto and his group and they see Makoto staying neutral is the next best thing for them. Same with the humans. The girl hero (forgot her name) got told by one of the dragons that she can't win against him and that Makoto is a very dangerous existence in their world.
Not only that this superior dragon gave Hibiki the method (I think) to send Makoto back to their original world (she also told Hibki about the cost). Though that will not work anymore since Makoto took down the 'god' who was responsible for the transfer. The other superior dragons (those who are still in their adult form) are more or less on Makoto's side.
Old 2018-09-09, 13:36   Link #4677
Windsgrace

It was something like sacrifice 40% of the human population. It was also a power that was granted (not by god) but by her divine weapon. Each Hero gets one defining power or something from a wish. Hibiki got the power Makoto disaster prevention. (lol) No really. Kill 40% of human population or was it hyuman (w/e) and she can send him to earth. Then again by then perhaps he will have the power to come back.
Old 2018-09-09, 21:39   Link #4678
Hokoga

^ Nah. Waterfall had told Hibiki about the Recall Ritual which needs around 1000 lives to activate, but Waterfall said it was impossible because it also needs the consent of the person(Makoto) being recalled for it to work.

As it currently stands Hibiki has no weapon to counter Makoto.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 01:11   Link #4679
Hokoga

Thinking about that sparing match Makoto had against Hibiki(ch208), I would have laughed my ass off if Makoto had put an arrow in her knee instead of her right shoulder.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 01:13   Link #4680
Fufufu
Doffy

Ok one of the tags says harem yet no harem. Can you tell me the situation in this point? And the heroine with black hair does she have a thing for the MC?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel