AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-01, 05:08   Link #3541
DragonX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
For once Eri needs to win, the girl can never catch a break. The same with Harima... Two people with misfortune finding fortune together.
Eri dosen't deserve squat. Yakumo is the one that needs a break right now IMO.
DragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 05:12   Link #3542
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yakumo is gifted at everything she does, she wins at everything without even trying. She's made to be the perfect specimen of a female. She don't deserve shit. Eri has fought hard, she's earned her battle scars in the field of life and love.

Anyway... anyone else agree that our beloved mangaka likes drawing Tenma looking ugly as sin? lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 05:23   Link #3543
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Oh guys please not another pointless flag vs onigiri discussion we had that countless times before . Especially when it's about love, there's no point in reasoning since as we all know it's something that just happens but nothing you can calculate.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 06:17   Link #3544
The Imadori
Master of the sonic roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Not sure why people always say "it doesn't feel like SR" whenever Jin tries to apply the drama. It adds a lot more flavor to the series and doesn't come off as forced, unlike most comedy series that try to turn serious at the end and fail miserably.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the last chapter will send off the series with a comedic bang, the kind that only SR can do
Nono but SR just didn't stick out as a manga full of tragedy wuth people dying or being swept away by deseases and other people (especialy not clumsy Tenma) giving up their life to help. I'm not saying it isn't nice and the it ISN'T SR but it is just not was School Runble was for me.
SR was funny with a few serious chapters that made you smile everytime something nice happened or at least all the missunderstanding that built up just resolved itself (loved the last chapters with Harima).
The Imadori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 08:18   Link #3545
DragonX

I'm not debating the love factor, that could go either way.
Emotionless does not equal perfect. The fact that Yakumo restrains herself too much is a major flaw, much more than Eri's tendency to be snobby.
It dosen't matter if she wins without trying it's that she dosen't try.(when she does it dosen't always go right either *points to valentines chocolate chapter*) Eri puts passion and energy into what she does and thats what makes her superior to Yakumo. Yakumo knows this thats why she gave up what she wanted for Eri.
Her sister and thus her entire world just went to America. Throw HER the bone.
Old 2008-06-01, 08:35   Link #3546
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yakumo and Eri needs Harima! Let it be a threesome!!!

Gimme a KIDS MEAL END KJ!!!
Old 2008-06-01, 15:53   Link #3547
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

If this all goes well (Tenma perma-gone), then I can see Eri x Harima more than Yakumo x Harima, simply because the archtype of Yakumo's character never ever ever gets the guy, ever. Eri, being a Tsundere is much more likely to win. I'm not just saying this because I'm a flag supporter, but as a fellow anime fan. To be honest, it pains me to see Yakumo lose, as she almost convey her feelings to Harima, during the walking fest arc.
Old 2008-06-01, 16:53   Link #3548
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

saw this on 2chan.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-06-01, 17:11   Link #3549
DragonX

thats just a fantasy brought about by bad shitake mushrooms lol
Old 2008-06-01, 17:19   Link #3550
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

wtb ending to School Rumble (with proper resolutions)
Old 2008-06-01, 20:16   Link #3551
ixismiffyixi
I do mix-set

Send a message via AIM to ixismiffyixi
I remember that during the "meteor shower" do you think it have something to do with the final ending of School Rumble?
ixismiffyixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 04:20   Link #3552
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
saw this on 2chan.
Spoiler:
All I can say is this: To me, about 80% of the stuff there is either pure speculation, flights of fantasy or just something to stir up some excitement.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 06:01   Link #3553
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
All I can say is this: To me, about 80% of the stuff there is either pure speculation, flights of fantasy or just something to stir up some excitement.
Interesting, still I'd say fake: Yakumo putting on lipstick (or at least more detailed drawn lips)? Uncommon but could be part of the plot. What makes me really doubt is Harimas face, i can't tell you right now what it is but it somehow doesn't seem right. Maybe it's just me being flag supporter
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 06:08   Link #3554
The Imadori
Master of the sonic roll

Nah. Me as a person who would enjoy both endings equally (as long as ImadorixKaren goes well) would say it's a fake. But a good one
The Imadori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 09:03   Link #3555
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

latest chapters Yakumo and the ghost girl.

fake pic damn...

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-06-02 at 09:28.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 22:36   Link #3556
Psycho Power J
Taking in Life's hits

Considering that this girl has spoon-bending PK powers (seems to be a psychic bloodline) and can be really stubborn, I'm not going to underestimate Tenma's potential capabilities at becoming a doctor. Heck, she just might be able to pull of the impossible and actually create a cure.

I'm gonna be non-partisan and say that I'm fine with either Flag or Riceball. Or Kid's Meal. Eri and Harima go great together and they're finally breaking down the barriers. Maybe even start a manga company with Harima's skill and Eri's financial backing. And Yakumo... could have psychic babies! Imagine the possibilites with Harima — kids that could read both human and animal minds!
Psycho Power J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 03:11   Link #3557
『 RESET 』
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to TOP Send a message via MSN to TOP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Power J View Post
Eri and Harima go great together and they're finally breaking down the barriers. Maybe even start a manga company with Harima's skill and Eri's financial backing. And Yakumo... could have psychic babies! Imagine the possibilites with Harima — kids that could read both human and animal minds!
Harima can gold dig off of Eri while he has an affair with Yakumo. Money, two beautiful wives, his own manga company, and psychic babies!

But really, I don't mind which of the two Harima ends up with as long as he gets SOMEONE.
Old 2008-06-03, 14:00   Link #3558
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP View Post
Harima can gold dig off of Eri while he has an affair with Yakumo. Money, two beautiful wives, his own manga company, and psychic babies!

But really, I don't mind which of the two Harima ends up with as long as he gets SOMEONE.
I loled, but it might happen.

Yes even though I think he might end up alone I really want Harima to end with someone too.
Old 2008-06-03, 14:54   Link #3559
SkoolRumble4Ya

Harima will end up with somebody now that he became the main character in this plot. The next couple of chapters will focus on HarimaXEriXYakumo and I will see the development between them hopefully if not KJ screw fans over.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 19:21   Link #3560
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP View Post

Y'know, he is only in high school. Plenty of years left in his life, and he doesn't necessarily have to end up with someone before he graduates. (Not that this more realistic approach is exactly common in romance-type manga, of course...)
RandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hige, ojou, school