AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-03, 13:47   Link #1
kronopy

Descent of the Phoenix - 13 Years Old Princess Consort (DOP)

Title: Fenglin Tianxia - Wangfei Shisansui/Descent of the Phoenix凤临天下-王妃十三岁
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Historical, Martial Arts Romance, Time Travel, Female Lead
Author: Yi Shi Feng Liu
Current Chapters: 2094 Chapters (Complete) - translated in english 178 (2015-10-03)
Link: http://shiroyukitranslations.com/dop/

Synopsis:

The strongest female assassin from a special assassination force met her death one day on a mission. To her surprise, she woke up in the body of a 13 year old girl, Mu Rong Liu Yue. Through Liu Yue?s past memories, she found out that she was bullied due to the huge birthmark on her face, even though she came from a renowned family.

(The female lead is badass and rutheless. - something like Easdeath from Akame Ga Kill, minus the sadistic character and ice power - She becomes a consort princess and she pretty much shakes the world, and becomes a legend in less than 3 years.)

This novel is really awsome, and should have its own thread.

I had read just the first 3 chapters of the manhua and because I couldn't wait for the next ones, I ended up starting to read the novel too. Is really addicting. I still can't wait for the 5-7 chapters translated weekly, so I hope i may find some peoples who had read the untranslated version to spoil me a little, and also to share this awsome story with everyone.
kronopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 14:07   Link #2
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

hmm . . .
someone finally make the thread

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 15:20   Link #3
Yoburi

This novel is kinda bad i read the thing and the start was really good but the MC stats in sociaty rise too early and too soon and her revenge wasn`t that good either since she didn`t come back to kill the person the little bich that murder the onwer of her body.

But the worst part is the villains are very stupid they keep getting on her nerves knowing full well they will be very fucked if she finds out. For example the daughter of the left minister start a problem with the MC because she didn`t like her knowing full well the MC was a the Prince fiance and have a much bigger status and martial arts than her not only that she even said to the MC the empeor words and her status are nothing... well after that the MC start killing the guards of the minister with the empeor permision with the goal of killing the little idiot...

Since the left minister is a old fox he could stop her rampage with a small punishment but after knowing how much of a beast (power and staus) and merciless the MC is his stupid familiy ofends the MC yet again... causing her to kill everybody... so yeah why do the piss off a princess that is well know for her martial arts and cruel personality. (oh they try to kill her prince so she is also a yandere)
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 04:55   Link #4
kronopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
...her revenge wasn`t that good either since she didn`t come back to kill the person the little bich that murder the onwer of her body.
She didn't killed her, she gave her an even more terible punishment. She beat her with brutality and left her body full of scars and face, destroying her beauty. And also broke her legs making her a cripple, that would be unable to do martial arts in the future.... In a world like that, where power is everything, without martial arts, she won't be able to rise up in society... also without her beauty she can't even be used for a marriage... in the end she is in the same situation that the original Liu Yue was. Also the revenge she said she will take agaist Liu Yue's family's was something she said she will do, when she didn't really had a purpouse, in the first chapters. But then she had met Che, and he become her... whole world. She said that it won't be bad to stay next to him as a princess, so she (probably) gave up on revenge. I have the feeling that in the end they will do something that will make her fullfil her promission trough....

Also when that stupid girl insulted her, nobody knew about MC's nature and power, she was a 13 years child who was isolated her whole life, so obviously nobody expected that she will do what she did... And after they saw her abilities, it become even more obvious that they must eliminate her, before she will become a bigger treath. Che (her prince) was aleardy a big problem for them, and with a wife like that they would lose the battle for power... also the assasination thing, was something planed internationally for 5 years, it wasn't just their actions...
Is not all that ilogical if you think a little.
kronopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 13:49   Link #5
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronopy View Post
She didn't killed her, she gave her an even more terible punishment. She beat her with brutality and left her body full of scars and face, destroying her beauty. And also broke her legs making her a cripple, that would be unable to do martial arts in the future.... In a world like that, where power is everything, without martial arts, she won't be able to rise up in society... also without her beauty she can't even be used for a marriage... in the end she is in the same situation that the original Liu Yue was. Also the revenge she said she will take agaist Liu Yue's family's was something she said she will do, when she didn't really had a purpouse, in the first chapters. But then she had met Che, and he become her... whole world. She said that it won't be bad to stay next to him as a princess, so she (probably) gave up on revenge. I have the feeling that in the end they will do something that will make her fullfil her promission trough....

Also when that stupid girl insulted her, nobody knew about MC's nature and power, she was a 13 years child who was isolated her whole life, so obviously nobody expected that she will do what she did... And after they saw her abilities, it become even more obvious that they must eliminate her, before she will become a bigger treath. Che (her prince) was aleardy a big problem for them, and with a wife like that they would lose the battle for power... also the assasination thing, was something planed internationally for 5 years, it wasn't just their actions...
Is not all that ilogical if you think a little.
For the bich she never got even with her since that girl not only criple and damage the beauty of the little girl she also murder her so they are not even much less with her family but we agree on this point.

But the minister left family it was very dumb to keep going into a plan that could cause the destruciton of there whole family even if they plan this since the prince was born. I mean that stupid girl alone cause there 5 years plan to became a death sentence if they keep going after all the Prince and our MC now knew full well they were enemys and were very aware of there actions if someone try to assasinate the prince they should know the MC would fuck them up even if she didn`t know for sure who did.

If they were smart they would try to pull the mc for there side insted of making her go berserk they could expose the assasination plan to her and make the others that can`t see she is a devil be destroy, you can`t win all battles it`s much better to lose a little of your power than make a mad bet agaisn`t a person you know it`s going to slaughter your whole family if you offend.

Jutst like in colling dragon (reading now lol) can you imagine someone trying to posion Bebe knowing full well he got a Beruit as a grandfather.
Old 2016-01-19, 19:06   Link #6
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Is mc op ?
Old 2016-05-22, 21:51   Link #7
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

sigh~~
could someone make some summaries here, let's began from current lastes TLed parts, or the lastest manhua is ok too

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-22, 22:29   Link #8
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
sigh~~
could someone make some summaries here, let's began from current lastes TLed parts, or the lastest manhua is ok too
What is even the point in this novel things for the MC is so easy and she is so broke that makes the whole story extremly boring.

Sad to say but Females MC in Xianxia are quite terrible it`s very rare to see one that isn`t save by a man or doesn`t need a man protection all the time... still trying to find a good female mc in xianxia.
Old 2016-05-22, 22:34   Link #9
sasoras

Yep they need a xianxia where the dead guy takes over the body of a female, xianxia's need some gender bending in their genre.
Old 2016-05-24, 11:39   Link #10
Rycans

I don't really know about story type of xianxia..
but after I fast read on google translate from raw web..
I really want someone can make some summary about "what happen with this mysterious clan?"
Oh God, I'm really frustated..

And, can someone tell me about the ending?
happy or sad? 'cause I have some disturbing feeling after Liu Yue kill the crown prince..
what the meaning of that? aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..
*start to crying out loud*
Rycans is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awsome, badass mc, martial arts, spoilers