Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-09-28, 06:21   Link #1241
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
This seems to be a different car incident, but yeah, is a strange coincidence.
I was thinking that it was the car that had the accident that led to Blood Shepherd's car malfunction. Windy might have done something that affected more than 1 vehicle that day.
Old 2018-09-28, 07:26   Link #1242
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I concur that it can't possibly be the same car incident. Windy's partner is not some old lady. The test subject during the Lost Incident were explicitly children.

That's not to say Windy had nothing to do with it, but it's not confirmed that he was involved.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-28, 21:25   Link #1243
justavisitor

Holy Geez, this episode is super good. Wow, when yu gi oh delivers, it really rocks !

bloody shepard's monsters are also wind type...so I think he was the victims of the lost incident I guess

Now who is the partner of aqua?
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 05:57   Link #1244
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

While I can't really say "Blood Shepard can't be a victim of the Lost Incident", I would say that if he is, this should have been foreshadowed a while ago. He has had plenty of screentime for it to be hinted at.

Anyway, so the reasons I thought Bohman was the LIGHT Ignis, the way he looked before he took shape, as well as his outfit. I guess this was because Lightning made him?
Old 2018-10-03, 08:54   Link #1245
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Hahahaha, and so it comes back around.

So Bohman is in fact the next evolution of the Ignis. And it looks like he will be once again the final boss of this arc.
Old 2018-10-04, 00:41   Link #1246
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Hahahaha, and so it comes back around.

So Bohman is in fact the next evolution of the Ignis. And it looks like he will be once again the final boss of this arc.
i think lightning will be the final boss of this arc since he planned all of this
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-04, 10:13   Link #1247
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Lightning is already fighting Soulburner. And this episode already established that not only is Bohman more or less the enemy leader now, but also if he is defeated Lightning's plan will end anyway so there wouldn't even be a need for it. They'll probably be defeated around the same time.
Old 2018-10-04, 13:33   Link #1248
Estzero1

The thing now is how they are going to book this match. If Bohman loses it's more or less over, but if Playmaker loses he is history. Same for Ai. The other scenario is Cyberse Quantum Dragon who will probably summoned in Episode 73. If Playmaker can summon him then there is no way he is going to lose this third encounter. In the grand scheme the whole situation is more or less some kind of dead end.

What´s the answer to everything ?

Last edited by Estzero1; 2018-10-04 at 17:59.
Estzero1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-04, 13:46   Link #1249
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
The thing now is how they are going to book this match. If Bohman loses it's more or less over, but if Playmaker loses he is history. Same for Ai. The other scenario is Cyberse Quantum Dragon who will probably summoned in Episode 74. If Playmaker can summon him then there is no way he is going to lose this third encounter. In the grand scheme the whole situation is more or less some kind of dead end.
They could end this match in a draw or have something interrupt them.
Old 2018-10-10, 07:02   Link #1250
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So... Does today mark the first time Playmaker actually heeds Ai's advice?

Even though they were stopped just short of victory, I wonder if this move will still work out in their favor if you consider the long game.
Old 2018-10-14, 20:58   Link #1251
justavisitor

Bohman may be tricked here, somehow maybe his brother is actually the 3 rd generation a.i...

I mean, if you are really going to treat Bohman as Lord, no way you are telling the lord to do the heavy work of carrying Jin's consciousness data in the first place XD, on the other hand, Bohman's brother is "witnessing" all the time, learning and growing
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2018-10-15, 05:17   Link #1252
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Bohman may be tricked here, somehow maybe his brother is actually the 3 rd generation a.i...

I mean, if you are really going to treat Bohman as Lord, no way you are telling the lord to do the heavy work of carrying Jin's consciousness data in the first place XD, on the other hand, Bohman's brother is "witnessing" all the time, learning and growing
Even IRL, being lord / president / king not eliminate the need of working.

One scenario come to my mind is, Cyberse Quantum Dragon defeat Bohman. Resulting his "brother" to merge with him in order to save him (and gave him motivation to defeat Playmaker on next arc).
Old 2018-10-15, 15:54   Link #1253
justavisitor

One thing occurs in my mind is that, how can Bohman gloat himself on how he enjoyed destroying the cyberse, when he was in such an incomplete state facing playmaker at the first time? Keep in mind that the destruction of cyberse happened even before the first encounter between playmake and Bohman, somethings don't add up

It's pretty rare that we have a bad guy who we are sure that he doesn't know what he is talking XD
Old 2018-10-16, 01:45   Link #1254
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
One thing occurs in my mind is that, how can Bohman gloat himself on how he enjoyed destroying the cyberse, when he was in such an incomplete state facing playmaker at the first time? Keep in mind that the destruction of cyberse happened even before the first encounter between playmake and Bohman, somethings don't add up

It's pretty rare that we have a bad guy who we are sure that he doesn't know what he is talking XD
He's the newest Ignis after all.

I myself expecting him to betray Lightning at some point because he consider Lightning method is a mistake.
Old 2018-10-16, 04:36   Link #1255
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Bohman needed to do this work to grow as an AI. That's why he's been dueling Playmaker and Ai.
Old 2018-10-17, 09:06   Link #1256
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I am a little disappointed that Soulburner and Lightning didn't even duel.
Old 2018-10-17, 17:17   Link #1257
ImperialFlameGod8190

That was a terrible episode in every possible way. The big debut and both big monsters were kinda blah

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-17, 21:47   Link #1258
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 73 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-24, 12:13   Link #1259
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Wow, never thought Go will going that far to advance.
Old 2018-10-24, 22:42   Link #1260
Eclar
Avid reader

Spoiler for About last episode:

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series