AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-05-03, 01:16   Link #321
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I think he needs to go on the back burner for now, since I just realized that the story characters are on a cycle in the arena. Meaning if I 5 star all of them, I have bonus units every time and don't have to burn orbs just to get a bonus unit I don't like.
Feels kinda pointless to me..... like I can 5 star Anna now... but why waste 20,000 feathers to get maybe an extra 500-1000 every 3 weeks?

Easily won 9 straight in arena (carrying 4 star Anna) getting a score of 4736 using... (rank 3376 atm)

4 star Anna, Sanaki, Nino and Azura.... if I make Anna 5 star I might get 4780 or whatever with my current team.... not worth the investment....

Only 5 star I've done out of the starter units is Sharena, because she's pretty damn good and I didn't have a high tier blue unit at the time. Besides I can still run her with Azura anyway... and that's what I did last week (Sharena, Sanaki, Nino and Azura, dropping Lucina for Sanaki made this team easy mode) and it's actually my preferred team right now.

Anna and Alfonse I'm just going to keep @ 4 star....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 18:52   Link #322
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Just my OCD kicking in. I see like three gold border heroes and I see the last one as silver border; irritates me to no end. XD

Plus it looks like defense teams NEEDS a bonus unit now. Like I have so many Defense wins with Julia-Takumi-Takumi-Nowi for so long (like so much it overflows the page each week XD), but the moment I switch to Julia-Takumi-Nowi-Ike, I have only like 5 last week. I wonder if I'll even get 1 three weeks from now. I'll grit my teeth and see how 4 star Xander works next week, but I'm stressed out about what I'll do once Sharena comes along.

So yeah, I really regret not pulling a third hector last week. My defense team runs on 'Counter at any range' + Vantage strategy, as it forces the enemy to ORKO everyone else they get counterswept by high ATK vantage counters. I only have 2 hectors, so I can't give distant counter to all the story characters. I doubt I'll get a defense win once Alfonse comes around. :'(

And sub 4k rank with 4736? Man, I must be doing something wrong, as I get around 4780 (~683*7) and I only end up sub 8k rank. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 10:42   Link #323
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Plus it looks like defense teams NEEDS a bonus unit now. Like I have so many Defense wins with Julia-Takumi-Takumi-Nowi for so long (like so much it overflows the page each week XD), but the moment I switch to Julia-Takumi-Nowi-Ike, I have only like 5 last week. I wonder if I'll even get 1 three weeks from now. I'll grit my teeth and see how 4 star Xander works next week, but I'm stressed out about what I'll do once Sharena comes along.

So yeah, I really regret not pulling a third hector last week. My defense team runs on 'Counter at any range' + Vantage strategy, as it forces the enemy to ORKO everyone else they get counterswept by high ATK vantage counters. I only have 2 hectors, so I can't give distant counter to all the story characters. I doubt I'll get a defense win once Alfonse comes around. :'(

And sub 4k rank with 4736? Man, I must be doing something wrong, as I get around 4780 (~683*7) and I only end up sub 8k rank. XD
I did my arena run the first day last season it opened which is why it was sub 4k in rank, think I ended up 14,XXX in rank.

The new system makes it even more pointless for me to upgrade Anna/Alphonse to 5 star.... right now with 4 star Anna and 1 death I scored 4670 for rank 8444. Defense win @ 580.

Offense - 2500 feathers
Defense - 900 feathers
Tier 16 - 1600 feathers + 3 orbs (Tier 17 is just 100 extra feathers)

I'll rather promote Xander to 5 star than guarantee an extra 100 feathers 2 out of every 6 weeks. The GHB characters have been getting better and better as well.. can't wait for Camus and his distant counter lance....

Wish I could ran Vantage on my characters... only ever pulled two Lon'Qus and they were both sent home before SI was even hinted at.... got 4 Hinatas right now and 3 Pallas so I'm right for Fury and Moonbow...

Got 6 Cecilias atm with my 4 star one being +att... might eventually turn her into a 4 star +10
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-12, 12:31   Link #324
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Can't say I like the rubber band effect. I'm saving my flags for the winner of Tharja/Linde, but Sanaki seems to be putting up a fight (we were up recently every hour except for the last hour). I really think it's just other Julia supporters just saving their flags as well, as we bounced back from ~150 mil deficit to 200 mil positive within an hour, which I attribute to us more hardcore supporters panicking and spent 200 flags to get back up.

And to all those who are supporting Julia, welcome aboard the "Where am I?" Ship!

Old 2017-05-13, 06:52   Link #325
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I'm really tempted to upgrade my hana to 5 star just to inherit her life and death 3 to linde or nino.... Also upgrading odin for her blarblade+ to my linde..... must.....hold...on....to...feather...

As a result of sniping only green and blue for a while, I'm lacking hinata now to give fury to my nino I guess I'll go back to doing full summon starting now, except if some kind of lyn variant appear during summer event
Old 2017-05-13, 09:33   Link #326
GDB

I've used every orb the game gave us (as of Hero Banner day 1), and I've still yet to get a Hinata at all. Forever Fury 2... thanks Jagen, at least you don't mind sacrificing yourself for the greater good.

Also, we know a variant of Lyn is coming after the summer in CYL, so maybe save for that if you like Lyn?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-13, 10:18   Link #327
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Yup. I'm at like 150 orb saved currently. I'm pretty satisfied with my current party. I'm just 1 green axe short currently(and colorless, but who need them :P) for 1 5 star of weapon type, so I'll just do some random full summon if there's a character or two that seems strong for the next several gacha until CYL.
Old 2017-05-13, 12:37   Link #328
Tenzen12

Yeah I was thinking about going for offensive healer, but it can wait. Gotta keep orbs until something nice come (yeah like Reinfleche Lyn )
Old 2017-05-13, 23:18   Link #329
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Julia won. I can stop worrying and play more P5 now. Because goodness knows, Tharja is gonna be one helluva fight tomorrow.

Shame I got a -atk Julia though. I would have been fine with every other bane for my defense team, but after pulling 5* versions of Sheena, Linde, and TWO Tharjas (mind I only pull non-greens if there isn't a green XD), was really damn disappointed with my luck. Still have around 60 orbs, but I gonna save it for Celica. Sorry Julia, you might have my #2 English VA, but Celica is just pretty darn high tier in the osananajimi list. XD

Old 2017-05-14, 02:52   Link #330
Tenzen12

Yeah that little sow won, huh. Good Tharja will wipe floor with her next round. Killing best empress will bring mine (and Tharja's) vengeance upon her.
Old 2017-05-15, 18:54   Link #331
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Man, I got my first Celica in the first pull, a Lucina in like the 5th batch, but no 5 stars until I was at 6% pull rate for both focus/regular. Come to think of it, that's 300 orbs max, but still that's only halfway till the legendary 100% pull rate. I wonder if anyone actually got that far?

Soon after I got Caeda (wrong childhood friend), pulled the rest of her batch and got Mae (at 12% total pull rate why not?), and like 4 batches after got Lilina (again wrong childhood friend!) and finally a second Celica. At this point my savings that I was going to use in Anime North has all but dried up, so despite their less than desirable IVs (both -HP while one is +DEF and the other is +RES), I have no choice to but to use them.

Shame, as Celica could easily replace Tharja as my core 3 unit on the offense. I'm still thinking about it, but really, the +SPD/-DEF Tharja that I pulled during Ike's banner is just so darn impressive. Once she gets to desperation range, she pretty much ORKOs the entire map. Not sure if a defensive IV Celica can pull off the same.

As for Julia, doesn't look like she can beat Tharja barring a last hour 3x bonus. I think I'm just gonna cash out for the immine flags bonus, and 'bandwagon' Tharja next round. Not that I hate Tharja (if I play MRobin shes my wife of choice, but just too bad FRobin is so superior mechanics wise), but Julia is just so darn adorable!

At the very least, looks like Julia followers will be able to rank high in total score, so I'm not mad at all.

Old 2017-05-16, 06:27   Link #332
Tenzen12

Got over 3000 feathers this round (2100 from ranking + 500 winning bonus + 500 because Tarja is nice girl) I don't regret anything.

Now we need just defeat team Robin.
Old 2017-05-18, 09:19   Link #333
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Got -HP +SPD Celica and I'm currently messing around with a Fury/Desperation + Draconic Aura build, as both LaD + Renewal would be a steep cost of 40k feathers.

Thus far, Celica just murder nearly anything on her path, and it is kind of hilarious to combine her with a dancer so she immediately destroy another target thanks to Desperation.

That being said, even with Fury, tanking with her isn't exactly a good option as you take at least 11 damage due to both Ragnarok and Fury recoil + enemy attack, so I'm still not completely sold on this.

Moonbow doesn't look exactly necessary for her due to the low res in this game so draconic aura does help in providing more oomph in the nuke. Not like you need a special trigger for the initial target.

Not sure about her C skill. I will probably settle on either Threaten Speed or Breath of Life to combine it with reciprocal aid.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2017-05-18 at 10:19.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 20:32   Link #334
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Depends on what you have on your core three. I run my core three with a desperation speedster mage (Tharja), a OHKO mage (Julia), and a dancer with Hone ATK (Azura), based upon Dance+Reposition kiting, so what works with you might be different. Still, Celica is essentially a -1SPD -1DEF +2RES Tharja, so they're essentially the same unit barring weapons.

I personally run Savage Blow on my Tharja and Julia, because sometimes you're just a few hp shy of a ORKO. Savage Blow allows you to ORKO a nearby unit, then go after that unit turn after or after a dance. It's essentially like having a +3ATK bonus against a unit two spaces away from your initial target, which is almost a Rally Attack buff. Just have to be careful not to turn on enemy vantages with distant counter, but you have 1 proc grace before turning it on, so it shouldn't be too hard.

A Skill, it depends on what you're seeing in your current meta. I'm personally most afraid of a +SPD Fury Ryoma, because mages are so frail that they can't withstand two hits from him. And with most people running Vantage on him, it's important I ORKO him else I won't win without a unit loss barring Azura walling him (which is dangerous when Ryoma is right next to a ranged unit). As such, I go darting blow because I only have 2 Minervas and 1 Bunny Lucina, and Tharja already has it for free (Florina has it at 4 stars, and she was a free unit a month ago). Combined with bonus unit with Hone SPD, my Tharja doubles pretty much every unit, and so will Celica with the same build.

Only downside to Darting Blow is against Wary Fighter (I swear man, ever since Fates that skill is just the bane of me), so hopefully you have another unit that's good in OHKOs.

B Skill is desperation definitely with a +SPD boon. Renewal is IMO very gimicky, since half the time I personally run into distant counter team, and the other half the time the enemy has at least some range units. I think the worst part of Renewal is you get the healing on turn 1, which means you won't get the healing until turn 3. Most arena matches on my end are determined to be deathless or not on turns 1 and 2, so turn 3 is IMO WAY too late even if she doesn't eat a counter.

Desperation on the otherhand, means you ORKO pretty much everyone without fear of counter if you double them. It's pretty much makes Hector a free delete, as very few people run him with Wary Fighter. I dunno about you, but I run into Hector maybe once every three fights, and being able to delete him at any time, without worry about my red mage HP makes things a whole lot easier.

With a +ATK buff from dancer and +SPD buff from bonus unit, a +SPD Darting Blow Desperation Celica with at least 1 damage fails the ORKO on these non-blue neutral IV units: Lloyd, Eliwood, Fir, Caeda, Faye, Roy, Zephiel and Kagero. The first 6 can be ORKO'd if you tag them with Savage Blow first, while Kagero needs you at full HP and her tagged with Savage Blow. Zephiel you can't do anything about, but can't win them all. XD

Yeah, I can't state this enough, I'm so JELLY man. I'd definitely trade my +SPD, +ATK, and three other Tharjas just for one +SPD Celica in a heartbeat. :'(

As for Lloyd GHB, it's another eh. Just had by bowbreaker Julia equip a +3hp seal, buff her with rally DEF, and aggro the horse cavalry. Survived with 1 hp, and just kited the enemy as normal with dance+reposition. Julia is even the one to kill Lloyd with Draconic Aura lol. XD

Old 2017-05-19, 20:59   Link #335
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I'm currently running QR Quad buff Ephraim, Fury Desperation Nino with Hone Attack and "basic" Azura with wing of mercy.
-Ephraim just deny any sword user to the point I never felt the need of promoting Effie whatsoever.
-I kept Azura's basic C skill mainly because a full fortify res is somewhat necessary in the current mage meta although it is not enough to tank properly some insane stuff like a fully powered Cecilia.

I personally don't really see the point of Darting Blow on Celica as with Ragnarok and either fury or Life and Death, she has plenty enough speed to double any unit. Right now, my Celica can reach 45 speed with Ragnarok and the speed seal and there is arguably no threat that would require more (except blues but that's covered with Nino anyway).

As for Savage blow... well, the main problem is that it is basically a premium C skill as the only fodders with SB3 are 5* (except Camilla but I rarely pull any green to begin with so...), so it is basically not even an option in my case. Hell, I'd rather use Leon as a QR3 fodder than a SB3 one, should I ever get one from the gacha, that is.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2017-05-20 at 06:27.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 02:48   Link #336
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I wish they add more deathblow fodder on not colorless.... I need 3 of them for Lyn, Camilla, and Hinoka, and rolling on colorless is.....unprofitable.....I don't need another healer.

Edit : Anyone have a guess who'll be on the bride banner and which class?

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2017-05-27 at 07:05.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 08:42   Link #337
Tenzen12

Most common theories is it will be Lyn (dunno class). Other female may or may not be Tharja, but Lyn is everything but confirmed

About Deathblow, Don't you have several Urshulas?
Old 2017-05-27, 15:07   Link #338
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Speaking of DB3. Rolled the weapon triangle banner and got ... 5* Hawkeye. Not complaining.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 22:34   Link #339
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Ursula need to be upgraded to 5* for DB3 lol. I'm not going to waste 20000 feather just for DB3 since I'm F2P XD Maybe later when I have no other choices.
Old 2017-05-28, 22:35   Link #340
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy