AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2017-03-02, 11:03   Link #1
Justice_Rises

Is anyone here into Aromatherapy?

Does anyone even know what Aromatherapy is? Well its actually simple, its the study of essential oils and other natural stuff.

When I'm not here talking about Anime or Manga, I work for a company selling a Curriculum for those interested in learning the good and better style of health, cause buying medicine from CVS or Walgreen's actually hurts you. Pills from a doctor can be effective in some ways, but very harmful in other ways.

But Essential Oils like Lavender, Tea Tree, or even Cinnamon can be more effective than that of prescribed medicine.

And for those who do know about Essential Oils, do you know how to use them? Or do you know the science or history of Essential Oils. Since it might be against the rules here to post the link, I cant post it, but I work for a Aromatherapy School certified by NAHA (National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy.)

There is a better solution to health, and so that is why I'm starting this thread for those that are interested in the study of Aromatherapy, because that's what I do.

For those who are wondering, Yes i am indeed a certified Aromatherapist and can answer any questions you have about oils or blends for an issue you might have (Acne, arthritis, Leg or Arm injuries, allergies, and so on and so forth.)

I know this sounds like an Ad, but believe me, the goal is to give people a better solution that you probably never knew about. Heck, i didn't even know about essential oils to little over 12 years ago. Because of oils, I have never been to the hospital at all, even when I became very ill back in Jan with a virus that had me sick for almost a month.

And best of all, it's a natural solution
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 10:47   Link #2
harris33

Thanks for sharing your story. Actually, recently I found how some scents can be relaxing and calming. Before, I was a bit skeptical of aromatherapy but now am starting to understand its benefits. And recently came upon this article -- some fine recipes -- am tying making one of these tonight
Old 2017-10-03, 00:00   Link #3
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris33 View Post
Thanks for sharing your story. Actually, recently I found how some scents can be relaxing and calming. Before, I was a bit skeptical of aromatherapy but now am starting to understand its benefits. And recently came upon this article -- some fine recipes -- am tying making one of these tonight
Thanks for reading!

Let me know how it turns out. Also if you need any suggestions or advice, I can help with that. Just let me know!
Old 2018-03-06, 07:14   Link #4
SufGen

I have many candles, my favorite are cinnamon and apple, citrus and mint
SufGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 05:25   Link #5
SufGen

I like the combination of aromatherapy and massage.

Last edited by SufGen; 2018-05-29 at 07:36.
Old 2018-05-29, 07:37   Link #6
SufGen

Believe my experience the feeling is cosmic.
Old 2018-05-31, 04:10   Link #7
SufGen

I remember that great combination of body2body massage and aromatherapy that I experienced last summer in Paris. I stayed in the city for a couple of days 'cause of work. One of my colleagues suggested to relieve stress in one local massage parlour. The masseuse slided her lithe, naked form all over my body, transforming the simple touch of skin to skin into a thousand different sensations at once. It was unforgettable!
Old 2018-06-01, 17:08   Link #8
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellygrin View Post
Rosemary and peppermint come to mind as ones recommended for focus. Vetiver, ylang ylang, jasmine, and orange are good for calming nerves, and I find all citrus oils to be uplifting (as they're reputed to be). There are tons that I'm not thinking of, but those are ones that I've used with success.

Keep in mind that many EO's are diuretic! It seems that most people must not be as sensitive to this as I am, but for me, I can't use any diuretic oils topically in the evening or I'll seriously be up 5-6 times in the night to pee. It's happened to me--once, for 15 nights straight before I realized what was going on. Just be aware of this, it's possible, although maybe not likely! I seem to be able to diffuse them at night without the many pee sessions, but topical use puts my bladder into overdrive.
Yeah, they are very powerful...

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had totally forgot i had this thread.