AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-29, 12:45   Link #1
Tenzen12

Chihou Kishi Hans No Junan

Name: Chihou Kishi Hans No Junan
Alternative name: The Misfortunes of Local Knight Hans
author:Amara

Spoiler for cover:

Summary: Sick of the trickery in the royal court, war hero Hans Suelars now serves at a remote station in the countryside. But his peaceful and idyllic days end when people calling theirself "Japanese" start pop out one after other, having weird power and even weirder personalities.

Manga adaptation is currently translated up to chapter 35 to this date.
Old 2018-11-13, 12:32   Link #2
VooXoo

Up to 41 chapters now, seems like the nice part of the story ended and now is serious business time, not always a good change,I liked the simple problems at the beginning.
I think the rival country uses Japanese people as servants but without them realizing, lies and stuff so they act in a way taht helps them when damaging the neighbor states.
The guy that leads the rival country JP said to have a beast taming skill, but feared being analyzed from the lastest Slider, I think he lied on his skill or it makes him control people that are around him for a while or recognize him as leader,so if he is able to make a strong person call him chief naturally it will be enslaved or similar, I'm just guessing but is the cliche with this kind of antagonists.
The latest chapters didn't had much of the MC, Hans, hope he will take the spotlight again in future chapters, I mean, this should be his story.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote