AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-09-30, 19:03   Link #3101
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Tsunderes and wars? Rah vi Britannia commands you....

Hahahaha!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 19:09   Link #3102
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

to end world wars we have to become hikkikomoris to the point where no one will want to fight for sheer lazyness
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 19:30   Link #3103
Rah

Wars: Can't change human nature.

We need Aladdin's lamp now to wish for spoilers. Is there really nothing to talk about anymore? I think we went through pretty much everything...

I sure hope that Hata will surprise us with a twist of some sort.

Eh, well, I'm out. Have fun coming up with an entertaining conversation topic~
Old 2009-09-30, 21:26   Link #3104
Used Can

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

In the end, there can be only one, and that one will become an immortal.
Old 2009-10-01, 00:23   Link #3105
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Getting back to Hayate no Gotoku is good?

For example: What kind of things do you think Athena/Hayate will discuss (whether they want to or not).
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 00:54   Link #3106
Used Can

Business first, negotiations later.

Spoiler:

Now, seriously, they'll probably try to sort out things, fail, have some misunderstanding, fight, realise things during the fight, make up, the end.
Old 2009-10-01, 01:17   Link #3107
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post

Spoiler:

Now, seriously, they'll probably try to sort out things, fail, have some misunderstanding, fight, realise things during the fight, make up, the end.
If I have that picture, I won't share with anyone.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 02:29   Link #3108
Used Can

I was already done with it, any way.

Hopefully, we'll get new spoilers soon. If we're lucky, something other than a cliffhanger will happen in the next chapter. All this build-up is getting to me already.
Old 2009-10-01, 02:39   Link #3109
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post

Spoiler:

*Faint with finger on Print Screen button*
............................3 minutes later..................
Why you...You stupid can you supposed to warn us A-Tan fans first in spoiler tag so we can prepare for the surprise impact

Please re-upload it, in color
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 07:54   Link #3110
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Well to get something to talk about...let's say that Hayate actually manages to see Athena in the next chapter (as opposed to a cliffhanger right outside her door or something) and they actually get to speak to each other.

Now...what on Earth is Hayate going to say? How would he even go about it? I mean I guess he could just blurt out "I love you" and take it from there but that isn't very smart. If Athena starts first then she might completely take away any chance Hayate has to confess. Damn, then he would know how Hinagiku felt (sort of, he would feel the same he just wouldn't know that she did also) and that could lead to something later.

And if Machina is in the room with them, will Hayate have the courage to say it and will Machina go into a jealous rage? What do you guys think will get said?
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 08:15   Link #3111
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
Well to get something to talk about...let's say that Hayate actually manages to see Athena in the next chapter (as opposed to a cliffhanger right outside her door or something) and they actually get to speak to each other.

Now...what on Earth is Hayate going to say? How would he even go about it? I mean I guess he could just blurt out "I love you" and take it from there but that isn't very smart. If Athena starts first then she might completely take away any chance Hayate has to confess. Damn, then he would know how Hinagiku felt (sort of, he would feel the same he just wouldn't know that she did also) and that could lead to something later.

And if Machina is in the room with them, will Hayate have the courage to say it and will Machina go into a jealous rage? What do you guys think will get said?

Machi will get kicked out, but he might overhear them (ofc depending where he's kicked out.. outside the room, the mansion, confined elsewhere, etc..). But if he's not it might also be interesting to see him in a jealous rage after seeing Athena's reaction to Hayate's confession. And to top things off he's kicked out of the room for being noisy! Heheh!

If Athena starts, Hayate might indeed lose the chance of saying anything, since he's easily outspoken. Unless he interrupts her in the middle of a sentence. For example.. even though she believes there's little chance, she might try to persuade him to hand over the gem, or to join her, and just when doing so, Hayate interrupts her and confesses / apologizes for 10 years back, admitting that it was all his fault. After that he may ask for her feelings, but she might as well say something like "If you join me / give me the gem I'll tell you". Hayate probably won't betray Nagi, so he could just walk away with the question unanswered.. till perhaps a few dozen chapters later, after an epic battle where Athena is near death, and then she tells him, making him regret his decision / feel horrible.. whatever. But I think that he'll save her in the end, and for someone to die for real in HnG is improbable...

Well, in the end either he willl get's closure with her, or he will remain conflicted between what to do (join her, stay with Nagi). Betraying Nagi probably isn't an option, but he may feel conflicted..

Anyway, there still aren't any spoilers out. Also, don't forget to vote for Hina on the ISML in two hours~
Old 2009-10-01, 09:56   Link #3112
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
I mean I guess he could just blurt out "I love you" and take it from there but that isn't very smart.
When was it ever implied that Hayate knew how to deal with women?

Imagining him saying "I love you" from the start is pretty easy.
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 10:01   Link #3113
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Machi will get kicked out, but he might overhear them (ofc depending where he's kicked out.. outside the room, the mansion, confined elsewhere, etc..). But if he's not it might also be interesting to see him in a jealous rage after seeing Athena's reaction to Hayate's confession. And to top things off he's kicked out of the room for being noisy! Heheh!

If Athena starts, Hayate might indeed lose the chance of saying anything, since he's easily outspoken. Unless he interrupts her in the middle of a sentence. For example.. even though she believes there's little chance, she might try to persuade him to hand over the gem, or to join her, and just when doing so, Hayate interrupts her and confesses / apologizes for 10 years back, admitting that it was all his fault. After that he may ask for her feelings, but she might as well say something like "If you join me / give me the gem I'll tell you". Hayate probably won't betray Nagi, so he could just walk away with the question unanswered.. till perhaps a few dozen chapters later, after an epic battle where Athena is near death, and then she tells him, making him regret his decision / feel horrible.. whatever. But I think that he'll save her in the end, and for someone to die for real in HnG is improbable...

Well, in the end either he willl get's closure with her, or he will remain conflicted between what to do (join her, stay with Nagi). Betraying Nagi probably isn't an option, but he may feel conflicted..

Anyway, there still aren't any spoilers out. Also, don't forget to vote for Hina on the ISML in two hours~
Hayate can choose to hand over the gem for a while and stay in the mansion till A-Tan return it to him, It's will save Nagi's butt from kickin' out from her mansion since nobody know the gem where about (unless some idiot break it *stare at Machina*)

Or

Join her side without hand over the gem, they can force Mikado to re-call his term about Sanzenin's fortune (if the Butler defeated or the Gem being stolen) and then the gem can be used to open the gate to Royal Garden without worry about Nagi being a poor and penny-less kid

but this 2nd scenario will be ruined if Mikado call his favorite maid assistance.....Maria
Sad to say but Maria can be the obstacle between Hayate x A-Tan pair because that White bearded Bastard who lead the Sanzenin's Stronghold

Mikado can use the word like:
"Maria,she is your twins, so defeat her since only one star can stand in the same sky"
then Hayate will face dilemma to defeat Maria because Nagi warn him to not touch Maria (volume 1)
A-Tan will slap that little bitch in order to get Maria and then she must face Hayate that already swear to protect that brat, while Hayate himself unable to defeat the maid that protecting Mikado
(I swear I'll kill some old hag that I see resembles Mikado to celebrate my Freedom 4 year from now)
Old 2009-10-01, 10:20   Link #3114
Rah

surerman: If the meeting with Athena doesn't go in a favorable way, she could always consider taking, or borrowing Hayate's gem last, after she gets all the other ones. What about Wataru's gem? Only 3 people know of it's location. Hmmm, well, perhaps Mikado gave it to his mom, and it wouldn't be too hard to deduce that she gave it to her son...

Hope next chapter is all about Athena and Hayate talking about everything. Well, that might take more than one chapter, because there's probably a lot to say...

Will Athena remain tsundere-ish, and prioritize the gem over Hayate, or will she reconcile, and...? Hmmmmm.... WHEAR AR' MAI SPOILARZ!?
Old 2009-10-01, 10:34   Link #3115
zodanhko
*ignoring*

According to the story, Athena only needs a gem since she always use singular when mention the gem. However, I don't know why it has to be Hayate's gem.

Athena will beat the soul out of Hayate, makes him promise that he won't go near her again, kicks him outside her house...Then tell him her feelings using telepathy.
Old 2009-10-01, 11:08   Link #3116
Rah

I think you've misunderstood. She does in fact need all 6, or 7 of them (dunno their exact number). She's after Hayate's gem now, only because he's nearby. It was purely coincidental that they've met again as well. If they didn't meet now, then they surely would after everyone returned to Japan. Of course this would be an entirely different scenario, where Machi would be sent to gather the gems, and he could probably just take a hostage when facing Hayate (we don't know who is stronger).
Old 2009-10-01, 11:32   Link #3117
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I don't know if that's true because before she even realized that Hayate has the gem, she already stated that she must get the gem in singular. So it's not a coincidence that she wants Hayate's gem.

If she did indeed need all the 9 gems to accomplish her goal, that means she must already have the other 8 to say that she needs a gem. But we all know she does not possess the other eight gems.
Old 2009-10-01, 11:57   Link #3118
Rah

Well Mikado is giving them around to Hayate's friends and acquaintances, so that Isumi may purify them. Apparently they have a barrier of sorts on them, that prevents anyone access to the RG, or something similar...

And it's a good barrier at that, you would probably realize sooner or later that it's cursed, and you shouldn't wear it, or keep it anywhere close (bad things would continuously happen to you)..

The RG is in a separate dimension / concealed / whatever... from anyone without a stone, or all of them (purified of course) together. I said all of them, because either you need some special power besides the stone, or a spell of sorts to open the path. Why? Well, Hayate went to Hakuo numerous times, even to the clock tower (some people have mentioned how it's related with the RG or something, but 10 years back it wasn't even built yet..) without anything happening at all (with the now purified stone).

Either ya need all of em, or ya need special powers, or ya need to know the magic words~

Edit~

Oh, and also, Hayate entered the RG ten years ago without one, or perhaps with one hidden inside of him. If he has one with him unknowingly, then is that stone purified? If it isn't then how do you explain him entering the RG if they need to be purified? Also, how do you explain all of his misfortune? Well, damn.. there are too many contradictions with this theory. I guess Hayate has his own special power that wasn't revealed yet.

Someone disprove me here:

Cursed stone merged with Hayate = Misfortune
Hayate gains entry to the RG with the cursed stone = Stone needs to be purified for entry?

But, WAIT! The path to the RG was open at that time. Perhaps the prerequisite for entering the already open RG is just to own a stone, irrelevant of it's status (cursed / purified).

*sigh*
Old 2009-10-01, 12:14   Link #3119
zodanhko
*ignoring*

The stones were indeed cursed before Isumi purified them, and Mikado used Hayate as a test subject for it to happened. And apparently. a person must wear the stone in order to enter the RG according to Athena and Mikado. And Since 10 years ago none of the stone were purified, and Mikado and Athena still said someone can enter it with a stone, that means one can enter it regardless of the stone being curse or not. The question is why nothing happened to Hayate when he entered it without one?

Hayate can go to Hakou and even the clock tower but there isn't any significance to it since all the students including Hina, Miki, Izumi can go there without the stone. The Hakou is still in the normal dimension.

"it wasn't even built yet?" I don't understand what you mean here. But I know for sure Hayate never enter "the current exist Hakou" 10 years ago.

At first, I thought all the stones are needed also but Hata keeping given new information for speculation. Hopefully, all his ideas are connected with some new information in the future.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-01 at 12:26.
Old 2009-10-01, 12:15   Link #3120
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Either ya need all of em, or ya need special powers, or ya need to know the magic words~
or specific mental state like Hayate do in the past:
Hate (the father/parents)
Sadness (the way things around him goes)
Depression (from all his friends)
Want to Die (but scared to die) and
Longing for someone to share Loneliness

since the already occupant of RG (A-Tan), share the same condition that time.

From my Father:
"Human with same mental state have behavior to gather and attract each other, that's why after survived some danger or spend time long time together, Human tend to become couple"

Hayate like knock the door of some house and with their similarity, A-Tan opened the door, but then after the incident A-Tan lock the door with a key and lose it to Mikado who scattered the key

And no one after the lock have that mental state to re-enter it until A-Tan and Hayate re-dreaming their past in the same time (end of the world arc). I think those two somehow connected telephatically

But since there is no one in the home, the key needed to open the door

Tags
comedy, shounen