AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-07, 19:23   Link #4561
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
Because Raki has probably the most controversy for any character in Claymore. Either you hate him or you love him.
Claymore fandom is tsundere for Raki.
Old 2011-11-07, 19:28   Link #4562
Etheral

Quote:
Originally Posted by limao View Post
Person X: What you think about raki ?
Person Y: Who?

Ignorance is bliss
Maybe if Yagi had shown us how Raki evolved from a weakling to Mr Universe we could find some qualities on in, Like this is just like the anime ending: Rushed into nothing
Don't even get me started on the ending of Claymore. The battle where they swiped at each other in ridiculous high speed was animated so poorly they should have skipped it. The open ended way the viewer is left holding the bag wondering what's going on. Then they won't even do a second season!?!

I don't hate or love Raki but I think he served the purpose as the bystander trying to do his best, but is just outclassed most of the time. Now time has passed and now he can lend a helping hand once in a while.
Old 2011-11-11, 13:26   Link #4563
Etheral

Quote:
Originally Posted by limao View Post
Person X: What you think about raki ?
Person Y: Who?

Ignorance is bliss
Maybe if Yagi had shown us how Raki evolved from a weakling to Mr Universe we could find some qualities on in, Like this is just like the anime ending: Rushed into nothing
I caught up. I like the way Raki is presented in his training. A human training is going to be 100 times as boring as a Claymore doing it. So doing it fast is exactly what needed to be done.
Old 2011-11-11, 15:58   Link #4564
Domvina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etheral View Post
The battle where they swiped at each other in ridiculous high speed was animated so poorly they should have skipped it.
IF they ever do a second season for Claymore I hope they take a page from Le Chevalier D'Eon for the sword fight scenes. That was beautifully animated.
Closed Thread