AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-22, 15:16   Link #61
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea he did but the fun part was he didnt show his magic half until the fight with the serpent.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 04:05   Link #62
blueexorcist

Guys, Volume 12 is out already
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 04:40   Link #63
Estzero1

I've seen this. Problem is, does someone know what's going on in this volume?

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 09:37   Link #64
dragon213

Wonder if someone could maybe up load the illusrations for the light novel, please
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 09:17   Link #65
Tabeleta

Is there some new about the translator?

Before they were just posting the chapters first and then slowing editing them, are they editing everything first now? Or the RL demon got him too?

Reading the 5 chapters I'm really thinking that they cut out a lot in the anime, volume 1 is worth of at least 3-4 episodes.
Tabeleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 07:52   Link #66
OmegaWeaponZ

Was the anime a bad representation of the books? Cause, I remember after watching the anime, that the series had potential, but the adaption felt a bit rushed, i.e. they tried to fit too much into it...
Old 2015-12-07, 08:52   Link #67
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Was the anime a bad representation of the books? Cause, I remember after watching the anime, that the series had potential, but the adaption felt a bit rushed, i.e. they tried to fit too much into it...
it's the same as unlimited fanfir the anime was bad but the lightnovel is so much beter

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 10:13   Link #68
OmegaWeaponZ

^Its a shame then that the trans seemed to have stopped...
Old 2015-12-07, 10:15   Link #69
Hakai

it's one of the top ranked Ln this year so it has to be pretty good
The anime was enjoyable even though felt rushed
Old 2015-12-07, 10:21   Link #70
IndividualEleven

Has anyone said anything about picking this LN up? I figured someone might since it was given an anime adaption.
IndividualEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 10:37   Link #71
Tabeleta

^It's because they focused more in show all the heroines than trying to explain more the plot. They still show the main points of the stories, but it's so rushed that you don't feel anything while watching.

Like Moroha's first battle, the anime gave so much shonen vibes making him look like just a Hot-blooded cliche MC that got toyed and at the end won because of a girl's shout, that was really boring watching. While on the LN shows that he had I good plan, at some point started to lose but at end he won because the enemy lowered his guard. Only that fight was worth one episode, but they make it a 5 min repetitive thing on the anime

And only after I read the first volume of Unlimited Fafnir that I understood what was this "Fafnir" thing and the MC memory loss, especially about the memory of the Mononobe and Mitsuki being step-siblings, since they left out most of the explanations.

On Baka-tsuki's forum the guy that is translating World Break said that he already did 4 volumes and is doing the 5th right now. He said that will edit everything first and post them on november, but then again he got MIA. Probably playing Fallout 4

It seems that at first he was posting the chapters right away and slowly editing the chapters, but someone complained and he will post only after editing everything. I really don't know why since the unedited chapters were quite readable.
Old 2015-12-07, 10:37   Link #72
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndividualEleven View Post
Has anyone said anything about picking this LN up? I figured someone might since it was given an anime adaption.
No one.....
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 12:25   Link #73
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Hmm...maybe this a chance for seiken what with gakusen being licensed and all.

To quote Setsuna on his blog:

"You know, if I were to pick this again, I’ll have a lot of works to do before even beginning translating such as write a terminology and especially convert raw scan document in raw word document, (which will be a lot of pain as there are 8 volumes).
So, if there are so many people who want me to pick this (Seiken) again, the it’ll be a good thing that one among them provide me the volumes already converted in raw word doc."

If enough people suggest this and helped him out he may pick it up, there's a lot of time too since he needs to go through at least gakusen and saijaku first.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 13:48   Link #74
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
^It's because they focused more in show all the heroines than trying to explain more the plot. They still show the main points of the stories, but it's so rushed that you don't feel anything while watching.

Like Moroha's first battle, the anime gave so much shonen vibes making him look like just a Hot-blooded cliche MC that got toyed and at the end won because of a girl's shout, that was really boring watching. While on the LN shows that he had I good plan, at some point started to lose but at end he won because the enemy lowered his guard. Only that fight was worth one episode, but they make it a 5 min repetitive thing on the anime

And only after I read the first volume of Unlimited Fafnir that I understood what was this "Fafnir" thing and the MC memory loss, especially about the memory of the Mononobe and Mitsuki being step-siblings, since they left out most of the explanations.

On Baka-tsuki's forum the guy that is translating World Break said that he already did 4 volumes and is doing the 5th right now. He said that will edit everything first and post them on november, but then again he got MIA. Probably playing Fallout 4

It seems that at first he was posting the chapters right away and slowly editing the chapters, but someone complained and he will post only after editing everything. I really don't know why since the unedited chapters were quite readable.
Wow, if that ain't rushed, I don't know what is.

Also, I need to start reading Fafnir for similar reasons
Old 2015-12-10, 12:04   Link #75
bakato

Chapter 6 is up.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 16:41   Link #76
black prince
Lost Child

Vol1 has fully translated
Old 2015-12-13, 16:58   Link #77
OmegaWeaponZ

Noice

Time to dig in.

Edit: Is the raw currently in the 14 volume? Coz a quick google search shows an image, which I'm not sure is legit or not.

Also, the 13 volume cover is ...

Last edited by OmegaWeaponZ; 2015-12-13 at 17:17.
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 20:29   Link #78
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Noice

Time to dig in.

Edit: Is the raw currently in the 14 volume? Coz a quick google search shows an image, which I'm not sure is legit or not.

Also, the 13 volume cover is ...
who is it ? momo, american girl, that perv, tsundere assistent,the little sister figure, the russian princes, headmaster, or one of the main girls ?

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 21:05   Link #79
mechbear

Raws is up to 14 at the moment. Volume 13 Cover is the perv Vice Captain.
mechbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 23:37   Link #80
OmegaWeaponZ

^Doing what she does best too, no less

Tags
harem, reincarnation