AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-03-28, 12:54   Link #32301
InfinityDragonGod

Got Anastasia! Now have 59 SSRs!

Enjoying Lostbelt despite the errors. Excited to roll for Ivan and Salieri.
Old 2020-03-28, 13:13   Link #32302
Homura7

Grammatical errors in FGO is nothing new. Just report to the team and they will fix it.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 13:31   Link #32303
Skulkraken

Congrats, IDG!

I got lucky and got Anastasia, too. Now to figure out how to get the void dust I'm suddenly critically short on...
Old 2020-03-28, 16:03   Link #32304
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is there a good reason to take Mash with me against bosses?
For some reason she feels like a waste of space... She receives more damage than affinity servants and doesn't even gain bond levels... If at least her NP charge would go up faster without CEs, but even 1 Star koujiro gains them faster :/

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 16:06   Link #32305
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
For some reason she feels like a waste of space... She receives more damage than affinity servants and doesn't even gain bond levels... If at least her NP charge would go up faster without CEs, but even 1 Star koujiro gains them faster :/
In the early game? Not really, unless you like taking servants that were in the cutscenes like I do.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 17:55   Link #32306
Homura7

Quote:
Are you seriously undervaluing best kouhai just because she deals and takes neutral damage. Believe me when I say, once you hit midway through the singularities you'll learn to value her useful skillset.

My kouhai is 10/10/10 with maxed stats, and she has saved my ass too many times.

You should level up her first skill as much as you can afford, and make sure to equip her with a CE that fills up her np gauge. Alternatively you can equip her with the CE Holy Shroud of Magdalene, if you have it. It increases one's defense 20% (30% MLB) against males.
Old 2020-03-28, 18:54   Link #32307
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Are you seriously undervaluing best kouhai just because she deals and takes neutral damage. Believe me when I say, once you hit midway through the singularities you'll learn to value her useful skillset.

My kouhai is 10/10/10 with maxed stats, and she has saved my ass too many times.

You should level up her first skill as much as you can afford, and make sure to equip her with a CE that fills up her np gauge. Alternatively you can equip her with the CE Holy Shroud of Magdalene, if you have it. It increases one's defense 20% (30% MLB) against males.
I'm near the end of London, and she is Lv 47. I mean she got a bit better since I gave her "The Cage" but still :/
There were so many chances to level up other servants before getting to the point where I could upgrade her again that all my other Main Servants were at least level 50.
I got lots of Xp-Cards from the Saber wars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
In the early game? Not really, unless you like taking servants that were in the cutscenes like I do.
I did like it before it made me lose boss battles :/

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-03-28 at 19:12.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 19:18   Link #32308
Homura7

Quote:
I'm near the end of London, and she is Lv 47. I mean she got a bit better since I gave her "The Cage" but still :/
There were so many chances to level up other servants before getting to the point where I could upgrade her again that all my other Main Servants were at least level 50.
I got lots of Xp-Cards from the Saber wars...
Level 50 is sufficient in London, but if you can afford it is always best to have your servants leveled at least ten levels up above what the game recommends to you.

And since you're in London, this means Mashu can be leveled up to Lv. 60, do that and you're good. Starting next singularity you're going to see her saving you from the threat of single-unit noble phantasms more times than you can count.
Old 2020-03-28, 19:19   Link #32309
Skulkraken

You really should get around to maxing out her xp and skills whenever you get a chance.

The early game can be brute-forced with enough attack strength and class advantage, but you'll eventually get into battles that last long enough that enemies are guaranteed to get off really hard-hitting attacks. Especially when break bars come into play.

Mash shines in those kinds of battles, where she can spam her skills and NP and make your entire team able to tank loads of damage they'd otherwise struggle with. Her third skill only lasts one turn, but it has a short cooldown and cranks up her NP gain to the point where she can go from 0 to 100+ with crits on her Arts cards.
Old 2020-03-28, 20:58   Link #32310
Rizare

One advantage of Mash taking neutral damage from everything is that nothing will ever deal super effective dmg against her. She's also really cheap to max out.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 22:52   Link #32311
McW
Canaan II When?

After playing JP ver for 5 years finally I maxed my last of the original new 3 mystic code. I'm also kind of done with the event too, which is cool since I'm going to work on Monday, I missed a lot of raids on Wed and Thu.

Images
a
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

By the way newcomers, max your Mash, both level and skills. She's top tier on full party defense on par with Jeanne Ruler. I in fact remove people with non-maxed Mash from my friendlist.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 07:30   Link #32312
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
You level Mash up faster if you take her everywhere. She gets to be really important when you get close to the end of part 1 and becomes more useful later. You definitely need a maxed Mash for part 2 and its Prologue (She's your only available servant in the Prologue. )
Old 2020-03-29, 23:24   Link #32313
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Protip on Mashu though, when LB1 drops, switch her default back to her usual skilll set.

Her LB form plain sucks compared to her original one. You'll be forced to use the LB form in story but no reason to use it outside of that
Old 2020-03-30, 00:10   Link #32314
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
There's a ton of errors in translation and repeated lines. Sasuga DW.
Yep, I noticed them more in this chapter than the other chapters.

Finished the chapter. Beating the tar out of the final boss felt so good.
Old 2020-03-30, 11:28   Link #32315
Tormenk

I have not played LB1 yet.. I'm finishing up stake hell before I jump into the pit that is bullet farming. Fujino eats stakes like candies, and Nyalter needs 180 bullets for her skills..

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 15:40   Link #32316
Thess

Re-visiting this Lostbelt is "fun" (heartbreaking). But I can't believe Sherlock Holmes fell for this:

Spoiler for lb1:

Or anyone in Chaldea noticed it didn't match up. But Sherlock in particular should have been the first noticing the difference.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2020-03-30 at 16:40.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 18:46   Link #32317
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Since I'm working from home now, I finally bit the bullet and starting playing FGO. It's pretty fun thus far, but I'm sure as hell touching that damn gacha!

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 01:34   Link #32318
cyberdemon

This is hard for me. I decided to stop playing. I want to keep playing but realized that I just can't go back to being f2p. it's become too difficult for me to keep going.
Old 2020-03-31, 02:27   Link #32319
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
How do you play the new Lostbelt event? I don't see a banner for it when I sign into the game.
Old 2020-03-31, 02:33   Link #32320
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Have you played the LB prologue? What about the EoR chapters?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon