AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-11-20, 10:18   Link #8761
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
frankly speaking...most of the seravee gimmicks has been out so no point leaking the manual to see whats in the content.....unless they announce something out of the blue like the HCM-Pro

boxart reveal, how the gimmicks works reveal....so is there anything else left out for the HG ver?
The Seraphim System?

Remember that we didn't know of the GN Shield Bits until we got manual scan leaks of the HG Cherudim. So who knows what gimmicks we'll see when they release it.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 10:38   Link #8762
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The Seraphim System?

Remember that we didn't know of the GN Shield Bits until we got manual scan leaks of the HG Cherudim. So who knows what gimmicks we'll see when they release it.
i still feel they are defeating the purpose of releasing the kit @ a later date. Why?

1. 00 being air in sg for 1st season (3rd episode tmr)
2. Bandai come in AFA 08 in sg this weekend
3. the extra gimmick might come out as a seperate kit ( eg: HG Nadleeh, HG 0 Raiser, HG Archer)

this is my stand that seravee be out on the 21st.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 10:46   Link #8763
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I'm under the impression that the AFA08 is a special event, and therefore since the release dates are so close they're selling the kits there to promote them. However, the general release date for the common stores online and offline would be later.

Nothing wrong with Seravee being released early, just don't want to get my hopes up by expecting it tomorrow, considering the model kit release pattern so far.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 16:11   Link #8764
Knight_SV

i'm planing of modifying the 1/100 00 gundam to make it have a waist joint, but unfortunately i'm still a new to scratch-build things.... are all the this i need is an existing waist unit from another kit and a putty?
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 16:49   Link #8765
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
i'm planing of modifying the 1/100 00 gundam to make it have a waist joint, but unfortunately i'm still a new to scratch-build things.... are all the this i need is an existing waist unit from another kit and a putty?
http://www.geocities.jp/hetare_d_max...en_custom.html
This guy here modded his 1/144 Alt Eisen to have a waist joint, among other things.

Ideally, I would think you need putty, joint parts, a large polycap, paint, and the proper tools. Given that you're new at scratchbuilding, I would suggest practicing before you make changes to the waist. You also need to decide on whether to make a ball-socket joint, or a straight rod joint.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 18:51   Link #8766
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I'm under the impression that the AFA08 is a special event, and therefore since the release dates are so close they're selling the kits there to promote them. However, the general release date for the common stores online and offline would be later.

Nothing wrong with Seravee being released early, just don't want to get my hopes up by expecting it tomorrow, considering the model kit release pattern so far.
special event for AFA 08 yes, will be releasing, but for common stores in SG is abt 1mth late each kit releases.

I trust the Bandai website release launch dates. We shall later see in hobby search for the release shall we?
Old 2008-11-20, 23:12   Link #8767
PzIVf3

PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 23:18   Link #8768
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Spoiler:
So that's what the Kyrios Gust got turned into...
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 00:10   Link #8769
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
I completed my HGUC Kampfer recently and I'm happy it turn out so good. HGUC nowadays are really good, can I know which are the top rated HGUC kits?
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 03:00   Link #8770
Scavenger
スカルリーダー

Send a message via MSN to Scavenger
http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2008/...bby-japan.html

1/144 HG O Raizer comes with shields and the sword connector.
Scavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 04:58   Link #8771
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

release today

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10076818

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10078486
Old 2008-11-21, 05:04   Link #8772
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
http://www.geocities.jp/hetare_d_max...en_custom.html
This guy here modded his 1/144 Alt Eisen to have a waist joint, among other things.

Ideally, I would think you need putty, joint parts, a large polycap, paint, and the proper tools. Given that you're new at scratchbuilding, I would suggest practicing before you make changes to the waist. You also need to decide on whether to make a ball-socket joint, or a straight rod joint.
thanks for the tips. i have decided to use straight rod joint from the Mg strike freedom to put on 00, so i need to buy that mg again. Fortunately it wasn't difficult to find MG Strike Freedom, either the normal or Full Burst version Aside from design knife, what else of the tools i must have?

and finally announced
Spoiler for 1/100 cherudim:

Last edited by Knight_SV; 2008-11-21 at 05:27.
Old 2008-11-21, 06:51   Link #8773
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2008/...bby-japan.html

1/144 HG O Raizer comes with shields and the sword connector.
Very good. Will buy the HG 1/144 00 Gundam now

Oh, interesting stuffs. According to the 1/100 00 Gundam manual (damn, that's a lot of 0s), the lack of chest orb, no back cone etc are to fit with the concept of "Destroy the rebirth"
Old 2008-11-21, 06:56   Link #8774
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

Oh, interesting stuffs. According to the 1/100 00 Gundam manual (damn, that's a lot of 0s), the lack of chest orb, no back cone etc are to fit with the concept of "Destroy the rebirth"
So they're trying to be radically different and therefore deviated from the original designs?

I would've preferred it if they remained true to the original designs, but alas, I can't do a thing about it if they want them this way.
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 07:48   Link #8775
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

that risky however, seeing how radically change the location of the GN Drives, especially Cherudim.
Old 2008-11-21, 10:11   Link #8776
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
thanks for the tips. i have decided to use straight rod joint from the Mg strike freedom to put on 00, so i need to buy that mg again. Fortunately it wasn't difficult to find MG Strike Freedom, either the normal or Full Burst version Aside from design knife, what else of the tools i must have?

and finally announced
Spoiler for 1/100 cherudim:
Wait, don't buy a Strike Freedom just to get one joint! You can order individual runners from www.hlj.com if you know specifically which runner you want. Alternatively, you can use parts from a hardware store, such as small steel pipe, or wooden dowel, and build a joint yourself. No matter what, you will need the putty to hold everything in place. Sandpaper would also be useful to smooth out the putty.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 11:25   Link #8777
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Upcoming Robot Tamashii

November:
GN Flag
Cherudim Gundam

December:
0 Raizer

January:
Ahead

February:
GN-XIII
GN Archer
Mr Bushido's Ahead
Gadessa
Turn-X
Old 2008-11-21, 13:14   Link #8778
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Now I remember why the legs of the Gundam Throne units look so familiar. The Turn X had the leg design first! Why didn't I remember that until seeing that scan? Jeez...
Old 2008-11-21, 13:16   Link #8779
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Now I remember why the legs of the Gundam Throne units look so familiar. The Turn X had the leg design first! Why didn't I remember that until seeing that scan? Jeez...
hey dragon u think that gadessa looks like something out of code geass or is it me?
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 13:19   Link #8780
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
hey dragon u think that gadessa looks like something out of code geass or is it me?
I don't understand where these comparisons of the Gadessa to Knightmare Frames is coming from, really. Looks to me more like an Orbital Frame, but even then I'm hesitant to say it looks like that.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy