Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-08, 02:58   Link #4201
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
You'll see. No reason to drop it.

IMO, this series only gets better as our heroes' situation gets worse. Call me a sadist, but I think it's good drama.
because this is gunning for an AO... i think. if it doesnt flow along with the manga... i be damned
Old 2010-09-08, 03:38   Link #4202
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
So what next? if shido manages to mindfck everyone in thar... i will drop this
he's not that clever
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 04:15   Link #4203
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post

Shido reminds me of Manson....
Which is the reason I compared him earlier to Manson, and before that David Koresh. In the USA, he'd be perfect as a guru or... a rotten politician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
So what next? if shido manages to mindfck everyone in thar... i will drop this
You are overrating his smarts, he is convincing, manipulating, but nowhere he have the foresight, situation reading and planning skills of Light Yagami.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 04:20   Link #4204
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
so i guess Hirano really loves his guns
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 04:31   Link #4205
klare

those guns do not belong to him...

anyway we would not like to see him without guns
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 05:57   Link #4206
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
so i guess Hirano really loves his guns
No, from the looks of this=>

he might want to return them eventually to the person he borrowed them from what I mentioned earlier on but it can also be a excuse.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:03   Link #4207
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
No really selfish guy, he's just borrowing them.

It's like elders say, don't do those things with that, but you know better than your elders on how something your doing will work.
Old 2010-09-08, 07:59   Link #4208
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

they havent seen him in action, thats all XD
Old 2010-09-08, 07:59   Link #4209
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

good news for HotD that will be an OVA coming http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/h...k/232650_1.jpg & http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=259381

yes more HotD
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 08:19   Link #4210
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Does that say Feb. 2011!! Thats kinda far away.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 08:36   Link #4211
Wigwams

from animenewsnetwork.

Quote:
The seventh volume of Daisuke Satō and Shoji Sato's Highschool of the Dead manga will ship next spring in a limited edition with an original anime Blu-ray Disc. The Blu-ray Disc will include the side story "Drifters of the Dead" and will run about 20 minutes long. The Blu-ray Disc edition will be limited to pre-orders only, which will be taken until February 10, 2011.
Old 2010-09-08, 12:05   Link #4212
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Just got back from boston and finally had time to sit down to the new episode.

Pretty much straight from the manga with a couple of changes. I was disappointed that they turned Kouta into a sniveling wimp in one of his best scenes. That part really defined his character and they just killed the entire vibe of the scene. Also, wish they would have actually showed Rei's special rub down from Sensei cause the scene was just funny.

The innocence of a child always seems to be able to bring people back to reality. Alice really is cute and her innocence is a essential to the rest of the cast.

I was excited about this episode because we finally get a look Saya's mom who is just a MILF no matter how you look at it. Brains and beauty with a kick ass style. Also, imo the most bad ass mofo in the series Saya's dad. This is guy is like iron fist and screams honor down to the bone. They chose to leave out the ultra nationalistic aspect which i wish they wouldnt have but i see why they did. Saaa has the best of both worlds her fathers toughness and her mothers brains when she gets older she is going to be a force of nature. Takashi's scene with Saya was a bit much for people but honestly that is the only way Saya responds. Its obvious by now if Saya feels your inferior to her she doesn't put much faith in what you say. Saya's mom choose Takashi for a reason and the attraction Saya has to Takashi is obvious even to her mother.

The awkwardness between Saeko and Takashi was expected it was obvious the studio was trolling us which is why i didnt get worked about the debate over the Shrine scene. However, Saeko in a kimono is a win no matter how you look at it even Takashi was stunned.

Some of the best scenes in the first half of the manga are coming up and the return of Shidou who i cant wait to see because of what happens (v v). We are going to see character development soon if they dont change too much.

Over all a good episode i was disappointed at some parts but not enough for it to really matter.
Old 2010-09-08, 15:57   Link #4213
konart

Spoiler for new scan:
Old 2010-09-08, 16:21   Link #4214
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

I can't help but think Drifters of the dead is yet another Hirano reference.

First Hirano Kouta, the Hellsing faces, Takagi daddy&mommy being Alucard and Integra voice actors... and now this.

I'd love it if they actually got Hirano Kouta as a guest artist soemtime.
Old 2010-09-08, 16:28   Link #4215
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler for new scan:
now theres a nice image not to over the top yet sleek and sexy and im kind of glad its missing Shizuka. Saya, Rei and Saeko are enough.
Old 2010-09-08, 16:59   Link #4216
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I was disappointed that they turned Kouta into a sniveling wimp in one of his best scenes. That part really defined his character and they just killed the entire vibe of the scene.
If you're thinking of the whole gun-hogging whining scene, he was even more of a wimp during that scene in the manga. But I suppose the effect is more pronounced when it's animated and voiced.

Quote:
They chose to leave out the ultra nationalistic aspect which i wish they wouldnt have but i see why they did.
That's one thing that's always rubbed me the wrong way, I'm glad they didn't roll with that. Endorsement of ultra-right wing nationalism is just plain wrong no matter how you slice it.

Quote:
The awkwardness between Saeko and Takashi was expected it was obvious the studio was trolling us which is why i didnt get worked about the debate over the Shrine scene. However, Saeko in a kimono is a win no matter how you look at it even Takashi was stunned.
And what an epic troll it was For some days people were all hot and bothered over it. "Did they do it or didn't they?" Heh.

Quote:
Over all a good episode i was disappointed at some parts but not enough for it to really matter.
Anime has met or exceeded my expectations so far, this episode continues that trend.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 17:03   Link #4217
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Shido's involvement in the bus with everyone having an orgy is probably a "Make-Up" for all the non-ecchi scenes we couldn't see in this episode

Shido is able to somehow mind-screw Rei for some reason.. Will probably be revealed sooner or later.
Old 2010-09-08, 19:31   Link #4218
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Which is the reason I compared him earlier to Manson, and before that David Koresh. In the USA, he'd be perfect as a guru or... a rotten politician.
Yeap... totally missed that post....
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 19:58   Link #4219
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Shido's involvement in the bus with everyone having an orgy is probably a "Make-Up" for all the non-ecchi scenes we couldn't see in this episode

Shido is able to somehow mind-screw Rei for some reason.. Will probably be revealed sooner or later.
Considering the type of show it is, and the creepy factor of Shidou and what he has the hot girls on the bus doing to him, I'd say he raped her or something.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 20:05   Link #4220
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Considering the type of show it is, and the creepy factor of Shidou and what he has the hot girls on the bus doing to him, I'd say he raped her or something.
For some reason.. I think Shido and Hitsujikai from Ookami are quite similar.. I mean they both have their way with woman, then later on the woman get extremely angry at them. Wanting them to die or something close to that.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse