AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

View Poll Results: Higurashi Kai Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 23 26.44%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 34 39.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 27.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 5.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.15%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-03, 05:00   Link #121
Mappy
Eat This!

I don't think I'd mind disappearing for her, either.
Old 2007-08-03, 05:15   Link #122
Shion's Sanity
Banned

O_O;;;

We took you in her place, but she remembers nothing now. She's walking around like a zombie now and creeping people out.

In other words, nothing has changed.
Old 2007-08-03, 22:00   Link #123
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The third episode to Yakusamashi-hen was quite human in detail and immersive.

Human, because I was able to cope with Rika's fear and insecurity knowing that resistance is not possible. She feels the anguish of death coming step by step, and filling every cell of her body with a depth sense of fear for the unknown killer.

Immersive, because it is interesting that as Satoko played the witness to Rika's sense of fear and sorrow at last she plays the main role for this arc halfway into the episode.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-07, 10:33   Link #124
Wanderer
Goat

Firstly, when someone who knows what happens in future arcs says that when Tomitake dies that it is "all downhill from here", that IS a spoiler. You can't take anything for granted in this series.

Secondly, in response to Klashikari's comment, I surmised the villain of Watanagashi-hen and her motive for killing Satoko (though not the others) well before I saw Meakashi-hen. It was in the first episode of Tatarigoroshi-hen when Shion got frighteningly upset about the whole "tenkou" cover for Satoshi's disappearance (and we already knew the evil twin's motive for killing Satoko from the ladder shaking scene).

Thirdly, the stalker. For all the talk of him being a "professional", he sucks. He's been spotted several times by Satoko, and was in broad daylight when he was spying at her/them at the school. Very UNprofessional if you ask me. It makes me think he isn't real, though that would go against the theme of this arc that none of the mains go crazy.
Old 2010-04-25, 15:06   Link #125
OkamiNoKaze

Wow, good episode, Rika tries to be proactive, was just a bit too unconvincing, and a bit too late. A paranoid Satoko, is going to be cool to watch, I can see her going all Rambo/evil "home Alone" in the upcoming episodes.