AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-02-04, 16:47   Link #81
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Now then, here's the correlation map between Route A and Route B, translated by your's truly. This is only my second time ever image editing, so I don't think it looks too good, but here it is.

Spoiler for Route A and Route B Map:
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 11:33   Link #82
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Alright, I'm about to translate the info about LABO, but before that, I noticed that there's another Bible quote on that same page-

Quote:
"Woe to you, [teachers of the law and Pharisees,] you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean."
Matthew 23:27
Interesting. So it seems that there really is some sort of shady research going on in Rokumei. I wonder how it's linked to their nuclear experiments, though? Nuclear weaponry wouldn't surprise me, but that sounds too simple.

Also, after all these Bible quotes from Remember11, I/O, and now Root Double, I am convinced that either Nakazawa is a Christian himself (which is rare in Japan), or he really likes reading up on Christianity.
Old 2011-02-06, 13:41   Link #83
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Part 1 of 5 of the new information about LABO

Spoiler for LABO:

Last edited by GundamAce; 2011-02-06 at 14:24.
Old 2011-02-06, 14:10   Link #84
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Part 2
Spoiler for Atomic and Biological Organization:

I have a feeling that Beyond Communication will be important to the plot.
Old 2011-02-06, 14:24   Link #85
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Part 3

Spoiler for Alone Desire:

Last edited by GundamAce; 2011-02-06 at 18:04.
Old 2011-02-06, 14:31   Link #86
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Part 4

Spoiler for Procyon:
Old 2011-02-06, 14:45   Link #87
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Last Part

Spoiler for SIRIUS:
Old 2011-02-17, 03:55   Link #88
VDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
(This is incorrect, by the way. Alpha Orionis is the eighth brightest star, not the ninth. While it says it's the ninth brightest on the Japanese Wikipedia, the English Wikipedia lists it as the eighth.)
It's correct. And you could also say it's the eight, and the tenth, and probably the seventh and eleventh as well. Alpha Orionis's brightness keeps changing over time, so where it ranks in the brightest star list depends on when you measure its brightness.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 08:41   Link #89
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Interesting. According to Nakazawa's Twitter, he's in the middle of thinking of the cast right now. Apparently, he's having trouble deciding on Kazami and Jun's voices. He said that he doesn't want to use the same casts over again, though he mentioned two seiyuus who were in past games with him (Megumi Toyoguchi and Mai Nakahara), though I don't know if he was just using them as an example for something or if he's actually going to use them.
Old 2011-03-04, 15:40   Link #90
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Minor update to the site- Two new 4-komas were added, and there's an interview with eco*, the illustration designer (I'm guessing that has to do with backgrounds).

Nakazawa said on his Twitter that he would've liked to include more in this update, but he doesn't really have anything else that's significant to add.
Old 2011-03-04, 17:57   Link #91
ramengud

Has it been mentioned when they would announce the platform?
ramengud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 11:52   Link #92
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime News Network
Other media are affected in Japan as well. The game maker Yeti announced that it will refrain from publicizing Root Double, the latest adventure game from Never7 -the end of infinity- director Takumi Nakazawa, due to the earthquake. The story of the game deals with the meltdown of a nuclear reactor.
Source: Anime News Network

Bad to know, but understandable considering the whole situation that's going on right now.
Old 2011-03-14, 12:16   Link #93
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Well, I kinda saw it coming. Nakazawa mentioned on his Twitter abou this bad timing, so I expected this. Oh well, all this really means is that we probably won't get any new info for a while.
Old 2011-03-14, 17:01   Link #94
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Oh well, all this really means is that we probably won't get any new info for a while.
At least it wasn't canceled outright.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 17:22   Link #95
winkel

Quote:
Well, I kinda saw it coming. Nakazawa mentioned on his Twitter abou this bad timing, so I expected this. Oh well, all this really means is that we probably won't get any new info for a while.
Not to be evil or mean about the situation or anything, but does this now means he's free to go work on Ever17?
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 18:54   Link #96
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Man this really sucks, I was really looking forward to this but ah well, that's reality. Anything that deals with earthquakes, tidal waves and plant explosions are too sensitive right now.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 19:15   Link #97
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkel View Post
Not to be evil or mean about the situation or anything, but does this now means he's free to go work on Ever17?
Ha ha, that'd be nice, but I highly doubt it. Just because they can't release new info for a while doesn't mean production's stopped. They're still developing the game. Right now, they're in the middle of casting, after all.

Speaking of casting, I wonder if there'll be a character with a hidden voice actor. Nakazawa's done it in four games (Haruka in Never7, Kid in Ever17, the brown haired girl in Remember11, and HE, Lem, and Sin in I/O), so I wouldn't be surprised if he does it again. Right now, my bet's on Louise or Watase.
Old 2011-03-14, 21:42   Link #98
winkel

I figure they're probably going to hold off on news as well as game release for a long until when this all has subsided... but the game will probably be finished long before then, so it couldn't hurt for him to find something else to do in the meantime.
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 21:45   Link #99
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkel View Post
I figure they're probably going to hold off on news as well as game release for a long until when this all has subsided... but the game will probably be finished long before then, so it couldn't hurt for him to find something else to do in the meantime.
Thing is, if Ever17 is sceduled for a Summer 2011 release, then it's likely most of the game has already been completed, so there's probably nothing for him to do but review the new material and give it his approval or not.
Old 2011-03-15, 02:09   Link #100
VDZ

Can somebody translate the text at http://www.yetigame.jp/w/index.html ? The ANN post really sounds like Yeti isn't going to publish the game at all, I assume the site gives a different impression?
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
visual novel