AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-05, 08:35   Link #16561
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Won't cramming food down his mouth work? They seem to do it in anime a lot when the lethal chef tries to make people eat their food

Side note - Can they be bought anywhere?
Old 2012-01-05, 08:37   Link #16562
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Demi - Only personal's really get recognition in this school. THe rest become engineers or move on to other careers.
What would happen if one of the careers involve becoming a battle-armor pilot?

Also, I'm quite interested about the part where only personals get recognition... Then again, it doesn't really affect the students in a negative manner, does it?

Because it's hard to believe a school where there isn't one person who would be jealous about another having a higher standing.
Old 2012-01-05, 08:38   Link #16563
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Deconstruct it, have Irish puke and weakened, THEN they knew not to do it and change the method.

Yes, they can be bough anywhere. You can also order them from any optic shop.

@Stratos
The students get jealous of Ichika get his I.S. from the get go, also the fuss that is Houki and Akatsubaki, but that's about it, not much.

in Sacred Twins, the rivalries between students are serious business, even if they're friend with each other (and some simply aren't really friendly... such as Louise ). Culminating with Ichika mowing through a horde of second year student because he's appointed as Vice-president and is under Tatenashi, and has to fight Charles because he support Louise, Tate's rival.
Old 2012-01-05, 08:38   Link #16564
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: That's exactly what they can't accept the current system (except the engineer. She's just annoyed because they won't let her build her own stuff). You're either rep candidate, military, or development. berserker girl thought she could just fly around in the IS. arrogant lazy genius cannot take orders and the screw-up is pretty self-explanatory.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 08:43   Link #16565
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Do you see any non-personals get screen time or significant roles? Didn't think so. Also, no one really shows signs of jealousy, but that's because they're too busy having wet dreams about Ichika Most people don't really treat IS' seriously and treat it like getting an earring or a new fashion trend.

@ Demi - The system's not changing bceause it can't be changed. The cores are limited so pouting about it won't change anything.

@ Senpai - Why would they be so worried? He's not complaining about it and he looks no different no matter what he eats anyway. Also, change the method how? Coercing or threatening him didn't work.

Side note - Can you take Maya scolding anyone seriously? When I imagine it in my head, I just start laughing for some reason.
Old 2012-01-05, 08:45   Link #16566
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: And that is why they stopped pouting and started being "mischievous" about it
Old 2012-01-05, 08:50   Link #16567
Eratas123

@ Demi - Which is ultimately pointless. Unless they somehow find a way to make cores of their own, all their schemes are pointless.
Old 2012-01-05, 08:51   Link #16568
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Stratos - Do you see any non-personals get screen time or significant roles? Didn't think so. Also, no one really shows signs of jealousy, but that's because they're too busy having wet dreams about Ichika Most people don't really treat IS' seriously and treat it like getting an earring or a new fashion trend.
This, but I'm sure someone mention "Can't wait to get my own" probably an unnamed Cadet Rep from other country.

Quote:
@ Demi - The system's not changing bceause it can't be changed. The cores are limited so pouting about it won't change anything.
This.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Why would they be so worried? He's not complaining about it and he looks no different no matter what he eats anyway.
Well, Tatenashi MIGHT let him, but Maya being a mother figure and teacher won't. Then...

1. They might give up later

1.b. Ichika will call on him out for wasting decent food (add some humor)

2. Otherwise, have Maya or Tatenashi get rid of their bubbly side and threat to ban him from mission if he not treat his health well. (add some dramatic humor too)

3. a combination of above

Your choice

Quote:
Also, change the method how? Coercing or threatening him didn't work.

Side note - Can you take Maya scolding anyone seriously? When I imagine it in my head, I just start laughing for some reason.
See above, remember that Maya is not 100% ditzy moeblob, she's a professional teacher and combat instructor, also his mother figure later.
Old 2012-01-05, 08:54   Link #16569
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: They're teenagers era-chin, even if they talk about changing the world, they're still kids. At best they'd just be messing around unless you decide to throw in some mindraping deus ex machina
Old 2012-01-05, 08:57   Link #16570
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Would him choosing a specific food/diet and sticking to those foods count as a solution? Like he eats sushi for every meal everyday?

Side note - How? Go tranquil fury like Charlotte does and take of her glasses for added effect?

@ Demi - I know that. The problem being the ending will be a major shaggy dog ending if nothing changes at all.
Old 2012-01-05, 08:58   Link #16571
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
Maybe you meant brutal deconstruction about teenager's carefree nature, curiosity, and mischief?

@ Eras
Probably a variation of sushi with different composition so he can have balanced diet... while tastes almost the same.

Side note - the scary shiny glasses for example, or taking off the glasses. Both will work in tandem with her voice become 'straighter' and deeper.
Old 2012-01-05, 09:06   Link #16572
Eratas123

@ Senpai - But would that be healthy enough?

Side note - Scary shiny glasses! Irish literally shakes in fear when she gets serious So much for being a stoic anti-hero
Old 2012-01-05, 09:12   Link #16573
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If the chef is creative enough then yes, even cheap, homemade sushi can be good (shop-made sushi is often expensive), it's not like Irish will complain if it has something he accustomed to (meat, fish, eel, crab, SHARK!) even if it has a lot of rice or vegetable (including nori = dried seaweed that wrap entire sushi).
Besides, being formed in small shape means they can be eaten quickly and Irish don't need to waste any, just pick and eat according to his need.

Side note - adding more humorous drama indeed.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-01-05 at 09:26.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 09:15   Link #16574
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
To me, silver = white. Its how I describe Kajie's hair color too.
Silver is Silver, White is White...in my eyes, they're different.
Old 2012-01-05, 09:17   Link #16575
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Then I guess he'll be eating sushi for the early to mid oarts of the series till his body adjusts Ichika's probably gonna monologue how unheakthy that is when they're eating together.

Side note - Number 4 in his list of phobia's: Maya when she's pissed

Side note 2 - Just wondering: His pale skin and white hair was a combination of both the skull suit and his stressful lifestyle. Would his body get back to normal after the story ends and he stops going on missions?

I'm going to sleep since school is early tom. See ya guys later
Old 2012-01-05, 09:23   Link #16576
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Yes, Ichika definitely will comment, but said that it's better than being picky about food and waste the rest.

Side note -

Side note 2 - took years, and by years, I mean very variable. Irish might stay like that until he's in mid and late twenties! Probably gained several cm but his body don't change that much, just some muscles and little fat.

Good nite

@ Flame

I often called such color silvery white, sparky under the lights, not sparky under the shadow.
Old 2012-01-05, 09:25   Link #16577
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Flame

I often called such color silvery white, sparky under the lights, not sparky under the shadow.
Silvery white is fine by me
Old 2012-01-05, 09:49   Link #16578
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - This'll be completely slice of life or have serious moments like St@rs 1? Also, do all the st@rs remain friends as adults?
Its a mix. Can't run on and on without some fights can we.

And yes, they remain as friends.

ST@RZ's overarching theme is [Where are they now?], and that includes humanity as a whole.

In a galaxy, far, far away...

While the gender flaw in IS control has never been fixed (that's like telling some straight people that they are going to be gay for a few years, from the IS' perspective), men have access to decent Condensor units. And with more and more male ISpers born every day, this problem is on the decline.

Approaching from the other end is Karon. She distilled her unique sword & gun fighting style and IS subsystem manipulation into a set of pilot techniques called Rouran Jutsu and have spent the last decade teaching them. She encouraged the mentorship system which worked so well for her, and now it is not uncommon to have Graduates take on Apprentices during the final year of training. Most of all, these techniques are what gives ISpers their main advantage over the mundane, and Karon taught them to everyone.

IS use is still restricted, but it is no more restricted than a soldier and his gun is kept apart from the lay population. Boys and girls who choose to become pilots attend the same IS schools; the guys are given Condensors and the girls IS; with IS so common, recharging Condensors is very easy.

Very small Condensor units power whole cities, and several large ones sustain whole colonies that have mushroomed across the Solar System.

Balance to the IS has never been at such a peak.

Against this backdrop, the new idols begin their training...
Old 2012-01-05, 10:45   Link #16579
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Okay.... Time to get serious.

I plan to junk everything (threw old ideas into recycle bin and retype everything) and start from zero again.... (only to re-use some ideas too good to throw away)

No more revision to the old story again!! Really sick of it, might as well be going around in circle.....

A new beginning can only be start from destruction!

I will be making a new OC list (To increase the surprise level by not letting people know their full details) and more new plots.

(Hopefully this time, a real story that can catch people's attention....)
Old 2012-01-05, 16:15   Link #16580
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Thinking of something: I plan to mske Tatenashi half russian so which of her oarents should be Russian? Mom or Dad?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest