Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-24, 12:25   Link #81
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Sadly, Vega released this chapter which means he's going down. Resurrecion=death for arrancar.
Agreed... plus its clearly white that the captains and lieutenants will defeat fraccions even espadas.
Old 2008-10-24, 12:35   Link #82
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ichigo smashed Omaeda's Shikai with his bare hands. The fraccion was just weak sauce.

Anyway, how much longer will these boring chapters continue? >_>...
See, this is the mistake we continue to make: judging a character's strngth by revous events. In Bleach there there is no power structure. So you can't say, for example:

Hitsugaya had to use Bankai to barely defeat a Fraccion, so he can't beat Halibel. Cos, due to the lack of proper Shonen Standard Power Structure, we're about to see Hitsugaya beat Halibel without a doubt.

As much as your point makes perfect sense, you should already know that it's wasted on Bleach...

Until there is a proper structure, we can't possibly really tell how strong a character really is, or isn't. Right now, wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo suddenly pops up in SS and owns Aizenand ends the war right off.

Because there is no person in Bleach whom we can confidently say: "Okay. We know for SURE that Ichigo can't beat So-and-So, or Such-and-Such a person."

Cos there's no power structure. So, go figure.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Old 2008-10-24, 14:13   Link #83
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
wth, is this still Bleach?

since when does Soifon need a lesson in being cold blooded? shame on her, she really has to listen to what mr tigerlilly has to say

this is so annoying, first we get Shunsui, Stark, Halibel,.. starting their fights after Yama's speech, and the next thing we get to see is Omaeda but you know what? the pillar fights suddenly got a lot better

if it goes on like this the Vaizards won't have anything to do when they arrive, j/k
Old 2008-10-24, 15:51   Link #84
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
if it goes on like this the Vaizards won't have anything to do when they arrive, j/k
I dont see Vizards fighting against espadas/fraccions...

I think that they truly wants to kick Tosen's, Ichimaru's and Aizen's asses
Old 2008-10-24, 16:49   Link #85
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I dont see Vizards fighting against espadas/fraccions...

I think that they truly wants to kick Tosen's, Ichimaru's and Aizen's asses
Wouldn't that be a little overkill?

I mean, aren't Vaizards supposed to be stronger than regular captains. Aizen is probably the only one who would be able to beat them.
Old 2008-10-24, 19:51   Link #86
Fran~
floating away...

That's Kubo decision... but, Vizards are focusing on the guys who betrayed them and Soul Society... why would they be worried about Karakura Town or Arrancars?.
Old 2008-10-24, 20:11   Link #87
Salamandra

The only action they've taken against Arrancar/Espada has been negative (with Shinji owning Grimmjow a bit), but I doubt they overly care about them.

Where have they been all the time since they were exiled? They seem to be based in Karakura now, but have they always been? They might care about Karakura somewhat.
Old 2008-10-24, 21:01   Link #88
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Let face it, vaizards are spared from appearing now for Aizen and his 2 lackeys.... There's no freaking way SS troops to lost now, which a bit sad for me to see Stark (or Shunsui) to lose now

Too bad, maybe I should go on hiatus just like I did with Naruto manga when Jiraiya goes against Pein, since I knew the end result
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-10-24, 22:10   Link #89
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
also @ omaeda
we already know his shikai, but, a spiked ball ? great idea !
In my world there should be 100 stronger shinigamis in the special forces... it's stupid that he pretend to be strong
I think KT pretty much nerfed him when Ichigo ended his career with a right hook to the zanpukto. Granted, even though Ichigo is many times more powerful than that piece of peat moss, Omeada still seems extremely weak to the average fan, i daresay past redemption. This chapter changed nothing in my eyes.
Old 2008-10-24, 22:48   Link #90
manga852

omdie is still a weakling but i am surprised that soi fon is taking so long to take out i fraccion maybe we'll see her banki
Old 2008-10-24, 23:21   Link #91
kagato3

Ok, I think people need to remember 2 things 1) Ichigo's bankai doen't make him realy anymore stronger then he is it does make him faster and 2) Ichigo is at times stronger then the Ulq even with out the mask
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-10-25, 00:46   Link #92
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

The fat dude cracks me up with all the fat jokes, and i thought he was quite useless (may be a place holder) throughout the series
Old 2008-10-25, 00:51   Link #93
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Vega is guy? I thought Vega was a girl...o_0
Old 2008-10-25, 05:03   Link #94
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Fraccion Difference Gender!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Vega is guy? I thought Vega was a girl...o_0
Well I kinda thought that she was transvestite!
Old 2008-10-25, 05:40   Link #95
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Well I kinda thought that she was transvestite!
I thought it was Female Seme vs Female Seme sorta of thing. When was Vega's sex revealed?
Old 2008-10-25, 07:53   Link #96
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Vega is a trap : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Ok, I think people need to remember 2 things 1) Ichigo's bankai doen't make him realy anymore stronger then he is it does make him faster and 2) Ichigo is at times stronger then the Ulq even with out the mask
Ichgo's speed has be nerfed after SS arc everyone fromTtesla to Noi have been able to keep up with his bnakai with ease . Ulqi reatsu too will increase once he releases just like ichigo's bankai or Vizard mode . Raw reatsu doesnt necessarily mean easy victory its how you channel it is all that matters .

Regarding his speed I came across an interesting theory on why Ichi's bankai speed why is he not fast as it used to be . Gist of it is In SS arc Ichi's powers most of the times were dependant on Zangestu as opposed to Hollow Ichigo . In the succeeding arcs his powers are entirely dependant on Hichigo as opposed to Zangetsu
Old 2008-10-25, 08:19   Link #97
Mists

I'm noticing a lot of posts here...is there really anyone not bored with this 'arc' that has started since rescuing Inoe? Really...?
Old 2008-10-25, 08:21   Link #98
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Only people not bored are Omeada and Kira fans
Old 2008-10-25, 08:25   Link #99
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

This chapter confirmed my suspicion that Omaeda has very angry sex with Soi Fon.

Also I think this arc will be much better when animated, though I kinda wish the good guys would die once in a while. And ou have to remember that Ichigo was at his best in the SS arc, just wait for him to finally tame his hollow.
Old 2008-10-25, 08:56   Link #100
Scarlett_Rain55

Is it me, or is Soifon annoying anyone else with her arrogantness?
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion