AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-05-28, 21:02   Link #25101
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So I told myself I wouldn't develop the "Sunset" AU any further because personally, for me, creating an AU within my series which is already AU to canon becomes annoying and confusing. But today I happened to reread "Sunset" and "Broken" and was suddenly bitten by a plotbunny when I should have been working on my biology outlines. Go figure.

Spoiler for Chill:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:
This is a fascinating glimpse on what could have been and heartbreaking too because of the rift between Nanoha and Vivio and that Vivio willingly entered into NSIS knowing that Lutecia would rather go hell and back than let Vivio join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Well, I'm not following any of those fics you mentioned, but I do love the shorts you write when I do read them. I'll patiently await your return

In the meantime, I dunno why but I felt like writing some more yaoi. Based on the review Nanya left on FF.net for my Chrono/Yuuno short, here's some Vice/Griffith I think I recall others using this pairing before.

Spoiler for The Odd Couple:

Also, I've uploaded my Zeorymer short.
This was cute!

xxxxxx

The Arrows Fall Backwards
Part I: Chapter 1A

Spoiler for Chapter 1A:

Spoiler for Author's Note:
Old 2010-05-28, 21:26   Link #25102
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Heh, Vivio/Veyron eh? I guess it's true: chicks love bad boys
Isn't it sad, Touma? Oh wait, he already has Lily. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by isagrimorie View Post

Spoiler for Chapter 1A:

Is this what I think this is? That little story you mentioned to me via PM about rogue Fate? Because if it is, my love for this story just increased tenfold.

Interesting to see that Fate has apparently descended into darkness. I'm a little surprised Arf isn't acting as her moral hand or something, but then again this is a very different timeline from canon and Arf's driving motive was to keep Fate happy and alive, anyway. I'm curious as to how Indra was in Fate's way and what she's looking for, but I trust this will all be explained!

Though now I'm curious to see what the other characters are like. If Fate has fallen this far, what about Nanoha? And Yuuno, and Chrono? Gah, the possibilities!
Old 2010-05-28, 21:44   Link #25103
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training

Quote:
Isn't it sad, Touma? Oh wait, he already has Lily. XD

Is this what I think this is? That little story you mentioned to me via PM about rogue Fate? Because if it is, my love for this story just increased tenfold.

Interesting to see that Fate has apparently descended into darkness. I'm a little surprised Arf isn't acting as her moral hand or something, but then again this is a very different timeline from canon and Arf's driving motive was to keep Fate happy and alive, anyway. I'm curious as to how Indra was in Fate's way and what she's looking for, but I trust this will all be explained!

Though now I'm curious to see what the other characters are like. If Fate has fallen this far, what about Nanoha? And Yuuno, and Chrono? Gah, the possibilities!
Yes! This is the one with Rogue!Fate! Without saying too much, there are some circumstances why Arf isn't taking too kindly to any human shaped people who aren't Fate.

The others have also changed to some degree (they had to with the way things changed within the TSAB) but hopefully still recognizably the same.
Old 2010-05-28, 21:45   Link #25104
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Yes! This is the one with Rogue!Fate! Without saying too much, there are some circumstances why Arf isn't taking too kindly to any human shaped people who aren't Fate.

The others have also changed to some degree (they had to with the way things changed within the TSAB) but hopefully still recognizably the same.
Ha, I thought so! I was wondering if that idea would ever get off the ground as a full fledged story, I liked the concept quite a bit.
Old 2010-05-29, 01:29   Link #25105
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Hmm.

L - Lilia
S - Shana
D - Diana

I can work with those.

... Heh. LSD.
Old 2010-05-29, 10:36   Link #25106
Tabasco

Also, DSL for even greater evil.

Quote:

Spoiler for Chapter 1A:
Ooh, Dark Fate goodness. I like Indra's last words, in spite of the tone of the piece I chuckled.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 10:39   Link #25107
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
So I told myself I wouldn't develop the "Sunset" AU any further because personally, for me, creating an AU within my series which is already AU to canon becomes annoying and confusing. But today I happened to reread "Sunset" and "Broken" and was suddenly bitten by a plotbunny when I should have been working on my biology outlines. Go figure.

Spoiler for Chill:
haha for me, the chill came across like Cia was berating Vivio ... angry, even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Spoiler for Vengeance on Darkness; 1 - The Icebreaker:
Hmm, not sure I have a good grasp of the setting yet. I keep expecting ancient belka to be quite medieval (only because it's supposedly 'ancient'), but yours appears to have many of the modern institutes and facilities that we have today. Interesting interpretation
Old 2010-05-29, 12:58   Link #25108
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Posted my Vice/Griffith short
Old 2010-05-29, 13:17   Link #25109
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post
Hmm, not sure I have a good grasp of the setting yet. I keep expecting ancient belka to be quite medieval (only because it's supposedly 'ancient'), but yours appears to have many of the modern institutes and facilities that we have today. Interesting interpretation
I might have written a bit short describing the town of Kolnen, but my mind has it as medieval, although with magical components. I'll make sure to put my vision into better words in later chapters.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 14:08   Link #25110
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
haha for me, the chill came across like Cia was berating Vivio ... angry, even.
Well, the chill can be interpreted many different ways. You could see it as Cia physically trying to hold Vivio back, or as Cia actually scolding her every time she walks through the door.
Old 2010-05-29, 14:39   Link #25111
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:

Spoiler for Chapter 1A:

Effective irony right when Indra thought that her luck would run out, and right away it does . I liked how she reacted immediately, instead of stupidly gaping.

There's a fun and grotesque humour in this whole part that has me grinning . Nice! And yay, Arf and Fate!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 03:02   Link #25112
yuiseppe

*sigh* This is what happens when I'm meant to be doing something else.

This one is for Beamer, though I do apologise for the sketchiness and um...general lack of quality lol I closed shop as soon as I had the faces down.

Spoiler for Chill:

AND an omake:

Spoiler for Shiver me timbers:
Old 2010-05-30, 10:46   Link #25113
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Alright, last chapter of RJD, in which I try my hand at a bit of a RomCom in this humble offering. But Quantity over Quality, I always say!

Red Jewel Diaries

Chapter 13: For Better or For Worse

The first series, MGLN: Crisis, can be found here.

The previous chapters of Red Jewel Diaries can be found here.

Spoiler for Red Jewel Diaries, Chapter 13: For Better or for Worse:
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 15:23   Link #25114
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:

This one is for Beamer, though I do apologise for the sketchiness and um...general lack of quality lol I closed shop as soon as I had the faces down.

Spoiler for Chill:

AND an omake:

Wooooooooooooooow! I liked Lutecia there, even if she might not look exactly like herself, since she has this older, jaded look that fits with the Shadowverse personality very well . And what a great visual representation of the dilemma in RB's "Chill"! Lutecia watching over Vivio in disapproval indeed...
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 16:17   Link #25115
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Chill:

AND an omake:

Oh Lordy, the omake cracks me up far more than it should. XD Oh yes, Lutecia disapproves, and Vivio damn well knows it!

Great job. ^^ You capture the feeling of the characters and the setting very well, and I personally like the feeling of Lutecia watching over Vivio even as she doesn't like what she's chosen to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
I liked Lutecia there, even if she might not look exactly like herself, since she has this older, jaded look that fits with the Shadowverse personality very well .
You know, I'm almost urged to ask what kind of visual image of Lutecia people get when they read about her in Shadowverse.
Old 2010-05-30, 17:50   Link #25116
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

*snip pics*

So the difference between the omake and the original is just that in the omake, Vivio can actually see Lutecia there and is getting all "er-um-blushy"? And the name comes from the blush-twitch on her right eye is kind of like an eye patch?

In any event, I like it. Particularly I like that grown-up!Vivio actually looks like an adult, not just kid-face-on-adult-body (Lutecia, too, for that matter).

Quote:

You know, I'm almost urged to ask what kind of visual image of Lutecia people get when they read about her in Shadowverse.
I just see Rider. Lutecia was more or less supposed to be a little-kid version of her anyway ("loli-Rider") and the combination of her job as an assassin combined with the emotional stress she suffers over her career choice fits nicely with Rider's image. Your short "Glasses" combined with all the fanart of Rider wearing glasses in her "normal" outfits contributed to that as well.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 07:32   Link #25117
yuiseppe

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
*snip pics*

So the difference between the omake and the original is just that in the omake, Vivio can actually see Lutecia there and is getting all "er-um-blushy"? And the name comes from the blush-twitch on her right eye is kind of like an eye patch?

In any event, I like it. Particularly I like that grown-up!Vivio actually looks like an adult, not just kid-face-on-adult-body (Lutecia, too, for that matter).

<snip>

I just see Rider.
Yah, I got lazy so I only changed Vi's face in the omake - the title of it actually has nothing to do with pirates I simply got frivolous and the 'shiver' played on the 'chill'. Was aiming for the 'er...I'm quite sure I just saw/felt Cia, but I'm also quite sure she's dead' look ;D

I tried doing a few drawings in line with the anime style but always felt iffy drawing the child-like faces. Amusingly, Cia-turned-Rider is a lot easier to fit into the anime style because Rider is just curves and blindfold.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:33   Link #25118
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

New chapter of "Shadowfire" up and running: Defining Sin.

Companion piece to "Sinners and Saints".
Old 2010-05-31, 13:34   Link #25119
vic-vic

Edited version of my early posted one-shot

Spoiler for OC warning:

Many thanks to 00-Riser for beta-reading.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 14:26   Link #25120
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
And now for something completely different, a stand-alone story that's been rattling around in my brain for awhile:

MGLN: Future Tense
Chapter 1: Future Shock

Spoiler for Future Tense, Chapter 1: Future Shock:

So, I'm kinda wondering what to work on. I'll probably through out the first chapters to G-Squad and Mirror soon, but I'm wondering what people would like to see me focus on. If you have a preference, let me know. I'm debating holding off on my Crisis continuations, since not everyone has had time to finish those series. It would give some catch-up time, although I'll write them eventually.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha