AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-11-02, 11:55   Link #421
novalysis

I was actually thinking of having the BETAS invade during the 70's , but then, I looked at the Code Geass time-line, and realized that it'd be a Code Geass world storm, since the 1970's AD according to the Wiki is 7 Years after R2.

Now, if the BETA dropped in, say, 45 years before R1, say , in 1973 ATB, when Charles was still in his abdolescence, I suspect the entire Code Geass Universe would be quite unrecognizable.

Remember, Sutherlands and early R1 Code Geass Knightframes are probably on par with F22 Raptors or Shiranui's. (Perhaps slightly more advanced, but I'd imagine the difference is at best that between an F35 and F22).

Which means for 25 years, humanity might get it's butt kicked all over Eurasia, and even the first Knightframes may only slow down the BETAs advance. The second thing to consider is that Nukes don't exist in the Code Geass World, until R2.

In my conception, Britannia initially stands by while the BETAs wreck havok on the Euros and the Chinese, with only Token expeditionary forces sent during the last years of the 97th Emperor's reign. So, in this world, Lelouch's mother distinguishes herself on the BETA, becoming one of the earliest and top aces in the world.

When Charles initially takes the throne, he pursues a more aggresive policy towards the BETA. Yet, the early, Proto Glasgow Knightframes are on par with the F15 Eagles. Not to mention that the other countries are using even worst Knightframes.

The Lyon's and Budapest hive in 1985-1986 ATB more or less leads to a collapse of the entire Euro, even if earlier Knightframes and slightly more superior equivalents of the TSFs manage to delay the tide furhter. By 1998 ATB, when Charles ascend the throne, the situation is roughly at the historical outcome. With the Euro reduced to just Britain, and Sicily, and the BETA knocking at the Gates of Suez and Aden, the situation is grim.

One of Charles first act was to vastly increase Britannian forces on the Euro-front, and annexing the remnants of the Euro front. Still, at this stage, Sutherland's are just concepts on the drawing board.

In the Chinese Federation, the Bhopal and Chongqing hives land within a year of one another, during Charles Fourth Year as Emperor

The Chinese federation is placed under immense pressure. Their third generation TSF/Knightframes fare better than China or India in the BETA-timeline. By this time, the Holy Britannian Empire is onto their Fourth Generation Knightframes, Sutherlands.

Meanwhile, Charles is busy bringing Africa under de-facto Britannian control. Sizable portions of Britannian armies are stationed in the Suez, along the North African Coast, and along the English Channel.

The real crisis comes in Charles 10th year as emperor, at the end of 2008 ATB. The Cheorwon hive lands in Korea, and within two years, Japanese, a Britannian Expeditionary contigent and Chinese Federation forces are smashed. Just soon after the Cheorwon's hive lands, Marianne is assassinated.

Lelouch and Nunally, again are sent to Japan, under the care of the Ashfords, while fighting is raging in Korea.

And then, in 2010 ATB, the BETAs invade Japan. As per the normal time-line, Kyushu and the southern half of Honshu is overrun, and millions die. After Kyoto falls, the Shogunate is couped by Pro-Britannian forces in much the same way Charles annexed the remnants of the Euros at the start of his reign, and a vast Britannian fleet is sent to Japan, to throw the BETA out of Japan after the coup. Genbu is killed during the coup. Cornelia distinguishes herself during the "Liberation of Japan", ironically.

In this time-line, Lelouch and Nunally are pulled out and sent back to Pendragon when the BETAs land in Kyushu.

Two years afterwards, the Eunuchs of the Chinese Federation, with it's previous Emperor dead swears fealty to the Emperor, bringing most of the world under Britannian control.

In 2018 ATB, with the seventh generation Knightframes entering mass deployment, the Empire is prepared to liberate the world from the BETAs.

This is just an outline of my musings. It's quite difficult to reconcile the Alternative and Code Geass time-lines together.

Still, I don't think the Code Geass world can beat the BETAs until they come up with Seventh Generation Knightframes.

And for a slightly different change, I'm seriously considering Nunnally as a protagonist here. The crippled Princess whose Knightframes are her legs, and a terror behind the Knightframe cockpit. With her closest confidate, a Geass Knight and Alternative IV subject , Alice, and soon to be personal Knight.

But I think the key here is this:

Firstly, any such BETA landings in the Code Geass world depends on when the BETAs land.

Secondly, you can throw canon out of the window. I'm not sure whether Charles would attempt to construct the Sword of Asaka with that.

Thirdly, I am not certain whether a BETA landing three to four decades before R1 may actually butterfly Marianne away as BETA food.

Fourthly, the Fifth Generation Knightframes, are at best, I think the equal of a Raptor, or a hypothetical F35 JSF Knightframe. It's the Seventh Generation Lancelots and Vincents that can probably take a few shots from a Lux. I think that if a Glasgow got hit, that's the end of the pilot.

Of course, Eight and Ninth Generation Knightframes, like the Knights of Round Knightframes, or the Guren could probably solo Hives at the hands of a Kallen or Suzaku Level pilot.

Finally, with a longer time-line, Knightframe generations might be more realistically paced.

Second Generations may be used soon after the BETA lands, Third Generation within five to ten years, Fourth Generation perhaps during the last stages of the fall of Europe, and Fifth generations widely used by the time the BETA lands hives in South and East Asia, with Sixth as Elite limited issue units.

Total Eclipse then would be all about Sixth/Seventh Generation Knightframes. And its going to be those Seventh Generation that would prove a war winner, with it's far lesser vulnerability to the Lux class. The class, as we saw in the second episode of Total Eclipse is one of the most dangerous threats on the battle-field.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 12:26   Link #422
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Only question is whether those shields can protect them from lasers.
ah normal shield would probably by fried by heavy class laser but the shield use in avalon, damocles and ikaruga. Those battleship's shield are pretty sturdy. Specially Damocles. Shinukuro and probably mortred could withstand a barrage from it but it would probably be weaken just like the shield of susanoo (is it moorock or rutherford field or something)

The other shield deploy by the knightmare frame of the rounds would probably protect them from lux or the laser class but not the heavy class barrage.

@novalysis

you have a pretty good sketch of a timeline for the invasion of BETA and a pretty good start because if BETA start invading by the time the demon emperor Lulu is starting his world wide conquer with FREYA at disposal. They will be turn into minced meat at the moon and I'm sure Lelouch won't think twice to send FREYA warhead on them.

So to make story more believable and more dramatic. Start the BETA invasion by the time the 6th and 7th generation knightmare frame aren't being developed yet.

While I agree with the other rough sketch of your timeline. Isn't the production of the 3rd generation knightmare frame kinda took too long? it took 5 to 10 years. If this is the time that Charles is the emperor already then he would hurry the development of the next generation. Probably by this time Rakshata and Lyod isn't there yet but the scientist that develop the knightmare would probably be pushed by Charles to hasten their work on it.

Charles is just like Schniezel and Lelouch. He is a good leader and has brains too which Lulu and Schiniezel acknowledge. Charles would probably even abuse the geass at his time to drive those BETA out.

But other than the late development of knightmare frame. It sounds good to me for an outline of the story.
Old 2012-11-03, 23:54   Link #423
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Okay...so I decided to write part of chapter 2(probably) of my crossover fanfic

Enjoy
Spoiler for BATTLETECH!!!!!:

I think I will stop at here,because I ran out of time,AND BECAUSE I have the most important exam in my life in just TOMORROW.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 03:08   Link #424
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

There's been a lot of thought put ino this. Can't really comment given that I haven't seen much of Code Geass and what little I have seen was not enough for me to deckare Code Geass as my lord and savoiur, which disappointed Kaioshit.

At the end of the day, if you can write an entertaining story and sell the audience on your idea, go for it.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 08:30   Link #425
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Okay...so I decided to write part of chapter 2(probably) of my crossover fanfic

Enjoy
Spoiler for BATTLETECH!!!!!:

I think I will stop at here,because I ran out of time,AND BECAUSE I have the most important exam in my life in just TOMORROW.
where's chapter 1? is it in this thread too? I don't understand yet on what crossover it is. Crossover of Muv luv and what series/game?
Old 2012-11-04, 22:44   Link #426
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Spoiler for Quantum paradox Over Tech:
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 23:17   Link #427
tsunade666

^Lol Skull leader is turn into a Random squad member who have a unhealthy school girl fetish
Old 2012-11-04, 23:39   Link #428
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Members of the SMS Otacon Squadron Fetish

Octacon Leader like Attractive young Office ladies (well teachers counts too) , and destroys Death flags
Octacon 1 School girls nuff said
Octacon 2 Megane .... The more Tsun, the more he likes
Octacon 3 Twin tail, pony tails
Octacon 4 ....... Like petite girls (Lolicon ROFL)
Octacon 5 Mech, only mechs please ( Well mecha Musune is fine too ..^^;
Insert other wacky members
Old 2012-11-05, 04:17   Link #429
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
where's chapter 1? is it in this thread too? I don't understand yet on what crossover it is. Crossover of Muv luv and what series/game?
The reason why I said that chapter as chapter 2 is because I not even sure whether or not i should put it as chapter 1 or 2(So,ya,no actual chapter 1 for now)

But now that I decided to put that as chapter 1 because it give out more drama,rather than explain how the mysterious dropship crew got here

Also,it's a crossover with Battletech,a board game,you probably need the sarna wikia to know which technology and robot is which if you have no idea what is battletech because there's like...thousand of battlemech,vehicle,aircraft and many more in the tabletop game

I might finish chapter 1 if my most important exam in my life didn't kill my brain cell
Old 2012-11-05, 11:42   Link #430
John117xCortana

I have an idea in my head. But I'd like to know something first. How would the Infinities react when during one of the mock fights in Project Prominence when their opponent is a single heavily modified and upgraded Strike Eagle ( it's called the Black Eagle ) the pilot somehow managed to track them despite their stealth being active and managed to take 2 of them out before he forfeited the match ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 14:03   Link #431
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
I have an idea in my head. But I'd like to know something first. How would the Infinities react when during one of the mock fights in Project Prominence when their opponent is a single heavily modified and upgraded Strike Eagle ( it's called the Black Eagle ) the pilot somehow managed to track them despite their stealth being active and managed to take 2 of them out before he forfeited the match ?
they will probably wet their pants. Their proud stealth ability render useless and 2 units got shot down by 1 units. Now what happen to 1:7 joking aside.

They will probably go ballistic and hunt down that person. For trampling their pride and for toying with them.

If the black eagle would be forfeiting the match then the best time is take down 3 of them and the last one is in their knees and waiting to be eliminated but the pilot just said.................."ah...troublesome..waste of precious ammo, I give up"
Old 2012-11-05, 19:51   Link #432
John117xCortana

Ok here is the thing. Rey (the OC ) knows that he can't beat all of the Infinities. They are piloting Raptors. And a single Black Eagle can't win against those odds. So instead of focusing on that he focuses on proving that the Raptors are not invincible and that his objective was to beat the Raptor's unbeatable record. He knows that normal radar won't work against stealth unless it's at point blank range. So he decides to use other means.Right before the match starts he loads his TSF with sensor buoys, they are about the size of anti tank mines. The sensor buoys detect sounds, air pressure differences and vibrations in the ground. And since the Infinities are aware of how he normally fights from the intel they have he would have to fight in a way thats unlike him.

When the match started he started moving fast in the town. From the Infinites and command post's viewpoints it looks like he was moving randomly. Moving at full throttle and making 90 degree turns into corners without slowing down, but they didn't notice him dropping of the buoys in the buildings. Then suddenly he stops and stays put. The Infinites get into position to try and take him out. But what they didn't realize is that they just stepped into Rey's territory. He made a grid square using the buoys. When the buoys detected either the sounds of the Raptor's jets nearby, the differences of air pressure when they are flying nearby or the vibrations in the ground when they land the buoys would ping therefore marking their positions. Like this he can track them without using Radar.
Old 2012-11-05, 21:11   Link #433
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

That's a good idea, perhaps, but that only works for ambush scenario.

Also, why don't you just alang-alang make the Black Eagle as the Silent Eagle prototype? Afterall, it's got superior performance and handling compared to the Shiranui...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-11-05, 21:18   Link #434
John117xCortana

1. Reinforced structural frame so that it can better handle higher speeds and sudden accelerations and decelerations. Can handle more punishment from melee blows.

2. Upgraded joints and motors. Substantially increase reactions times and speeds. And increased durability.

3. New miniaturized active and passive electronic scanning radar as well as infrared target acquisition system. New OS has the option of turning the limiters off to allow the pilot freedom of movement and increased reaction times. But this would make the TSF harder to control since it becomes more sensitive. And the pilot will experience extreme G-forces.

4. Thruster units added to the shoulders ( They look similar to the Shiranui Second's ), the waist block and the chest to increase 3D mobility. These thruster units have thrust vectoring nozzles. Improvements are made to speed up deployment of the knife from the knee sheath by several tenths of a second and the back mounted halberd to about 0.5 second. The legs are enlarged to increase propellant capacity.

5. New engines. High output and high efficiency.

6. Two 20mm gatling gun CIWS mounted to the head.

7. New assault cannon design. Fires 36mm rounds and has an underslung 120mm cannon that fires the new 120mm caseless rounds Blackforge develops. The most unique feature of this new design is the barrel. They added coilgun tech into the barrels of the 36m and 120mm. As the 36mm round's gunpowder ignites and makes the shell travel down the barrel the magnetic coils further accelerates the shell. It significantly increases the shell's speed, accuracy and kinetic energy.

8. 120mm autocannon. It looks like a MG460 Automatic Grenade Launcher. For a comparison in size it's the size of a Striker shotgun on a TSF scale. Meant to deliver a hail of 120mm rounds in a short time. It's like a portable fully automatic howitzer.

9. A sword that looks similar to the YF-23's sword. But this sword is a mono molecular blade. It's made of light but strong and resilient composite materials. It's lighter compared to other melee weapons. This thing is built for speed and to slice.

After a live performance in front of the UN Secretary of Defense Blackforge receive UN backing and funds to developed the upgrades. But since Boening has the rights to produce the F-15s Blackforge cannot produce the F-15s. But they weren't planning on making their own TSFs. It's the upgrades that they want to sell.

They called this the F-15EX Black Eagle.

Just how pissed would Sharon, Leon and the rest of the Infinities would be after getting humiliated like that ?

Last edited by John117xCortana; 2012-11-06 at 12:00.
Old 2012-11-06, 23:00   Link #435
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Kinda a one off story about Betandi ( word play of Beta Tan and Meltrandi ) there 40 foot Moe girls that sided with Humanity (Due to certain love song (Do you remember love and J pop (Dynamite explosion) which turn them into fan girls) against there creators which created them

Spoiler for Betandi working side by side with the NUN ( New United Nations):
Old 2012-11-07, 00:55   Link #436
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Kinda a one off story about Betandi ( word play of Beta Tan and Meltrandi ) there 40 foot Moe girls that sided with Humanity (Due to certain love song (Do you remember love and J pop (Dynamite explosion) which turn them into fan girls) against there creators which created them

Spoiler for Betandi working side by side with the NUN ( New United Nations):
I see Warhammers in there
Old 2012-11-07, 01:31   Link #437
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

@Dragonkid in the 2nd pic Those units are Macross destroids called Tomhawks
Old 2012-11-07, 01:50   Link #438
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Well,they look the same,that's why Gold Harmony sued FASA for it
Old 2012-11-07, 08:49   Link #439
John117xCortana

How humiliating would it be fore the Infinities if they got trashed around by a single TSF which is essentially an original craft ( an F-15E ) with components replaced and received other numerous upgrades to make it better ?
Old 2012-11-07, 09:48   Link #440
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Tl;dr answer, humiliated, though I'd figure the rest of the 65th Aggressors, particularly the Flankers, would nte that sooner or later the Raptor's undefeated streak had to end. Hell, at Red Flag IRL in 2007, there were instances of Raptors being shot down... One case was admittedly a 3-on-1 vs F-16s; Raptor tried to engage the F-16s with guns, and got killed by Viper 3 as it was killing Viper 1 and 2.

(There was also a canyon run made by F-16s to try and jump the F-22s, which failed; I suspect that's the same canyon where Goose bought it.)

I believe in miracles.

Tags
fanfiction, harem