AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-26, 23:40   Link #181
Fran~
floating away...

To me is dead... all the confession, the flashback of her life, how Naruto "save her"... dunno...

Even Jiraiya's death was less clear than this "fight"... and he died stabbed too.

A new Aerith has born.
Old 2009-02-26, 23:41   Link #182
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
wow....shinra tensei is h4x.
Old 2009-02-26, 23:44   Link #183
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
wow....shinra tensei is h4x.
Is the new Rasengan... "yo Pain, lend us a hand to move this couch... -Shinra Tensei-, yo Pain, nice skill you have bro..."
Old 2009-02-26, 23:46   Link #184
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Holy crap this chapter was really something, I just cant help but say that im praying on my knees for my heroine to live yeah thats right Hinata is my favorite female ninja in World of Naruto.

Also the fact she finally confessed is great and it really suprised me as well I was like lol, but I just cant believe that there is a possibility that she will die

Still Naruto´s nine-tailed(six-tailed form) was awesome, I just cant wait until next week or chapter Im hoping that Naruto will show us a great battle also Im praying for the safety of Hinata and Kakashi... Too God.

Also I find it typical that ones Naruto has returned to normal and Hinata survived, that Naruto forgot what happent lol
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 23:48   Link #185
Freya

Naruto's transformation was sexy lol. Exploding nuke style and stuff lol. 0-4-6. Pretty nice. Bones?
Old 2009-02-26, 23:50   Link #186
Nosauz

Hinata is no where near the level of Aerith, the only anime character that I've felt as much sorrow for as when Aerith died was when Asahina meets her end in anime made by bones about mechs and singing. Really aerith's death not only made me cry because she was an awesome character, and I wanted her to be my waifu, but I had also given her some of the best equipment on her at that stage of the game, in otherwords it was a double wammy. If hinata were to die, eh I would be like meh.

edit I assume the bones will be a frame for when more tails are added, the body will engorge over the bones and form the nine tailed beast if he were to release that much. But ya the last panel was hawt
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 23:52   Link #187
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I guess I can say that was Hinata's best moment in the series so far. It will be rude to her to not let her die peacefully. You cannot always find someone who would go that far that easily.

But I have a feeling those near-deaths will be of One Piece type, I am not sure whether all can come back, but there is a good chance for both Ma toad and Hinata to survive (I admit I am also scared for Hinata to become how Stella was for Shinn in the anime).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 23:55   Link #188
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

All i can say if hinata is not dead for sure.
We have to wait one more chapter. IF she is then i am crying myself to sleep next week.
I love hinata since they first introduce her. but it makes sense for her to die.
This is speaking logically.
But so cliche that I hope its not true.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 23:58   Link #189
Nosauz

see the problem with hinata surviving is then there becomes a love triangle in Naruto which hasn't been present since the very beginining and from what Kishimoto has written of said love triange, I feel that he might be lacking in that aspect, or the whole notion of romance. Though the tsunade/jiraya tsun tsun dere dere thing was well done, I just feel that there so much going on in naruto right now, a love triangle would not be the best thing at least for pacing wise
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 00:00   Link #190
Wargumm1i
Hentai

OMG what is with Masashi Kishimoto and this mass main and minor characters killing spree? I mean first Jiraiya then Kakashi? now Hinata? what next? Im not liking this one bit..

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-02-27 at 00:14.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 00:00   Link #191
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

why even compare Aeriths death, I felt little or no emotion changes when she died, now if it was Tifa I'd be pissed.

HINATA > Aerith
Old 2009-02-27, 00:00   Link #192
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
it seems like she could be alive but for me it doesn't really matter. The chapter was ok, confession was cheezy, but hey how was naruto gonna escape without an emotional trigger. The best part of the chapter was the end. freaking boney armor and six tail form, even though I would have prefered more ninjtsu combat then nine tailed beast vs pain. Also note on hinata, I'm pretty sure she's dead, considering pains actions, he pretty much has no qualms about killing people, so if she was spared I would find that quite ooc for him

if she does survive, its pretty much naruto x hinata, and the eventual sakura super love power to make sasuke go back on his vendetta, but of course this would be a cheezy romance that is pretty shallow. I really don't care for romance in naruto, except for shikamaru x temari because temari is awesome but my feelings are if hinata survives, things are going to get retarded quick, atleast on the romantic front
See i disagree on a couple levels.
If she dies Naruto has to deal with knowing that the girl taht love ihm die for him and him being powerless to stop it.
He might not ever get over it.

If she survives then great for hinanaru fans.
Either way it seals the fate of naruto in terms of romance either way and depending on how you see it. its either win win or lose lose.

And i agree with mass killing spree which is part of the reason i think HInata is not dead yet. I have to wait one more chapter.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 00:02   Link #193
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
OMG what is with Masashi Kishimoto anf this mass main and minor characters killing spree? I mean first Jiraiya then Kakashi? now Hinata? what next? Im not liking this one bit..
I think that whatever possesed Tomino a while ago has hijacked Kishimoto.
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 00:02   Link #194
Fran~
floating away...

I think the same... i'm here doing some calculus, what is better for plot's sake, Hinata dead or alive... and a dead Hinata is way better. Hanabi and Neji will LIVE to avenge her... Naruto the same..

Another big loss for Konoha... like a lot of more important characters: Yondaime, Sandaime, Jiraiya, Asuma, even Shizune
Old 2009-02-27, 00:04   Link #195
Master Mold
Banned

Pain's the best Villain in Naruto.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 00:06   Link #196
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
Pain's the best Villain in Naruto.
Nah... it's kishimoto...
Old 2009-02-27, 00:08   Link #197
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Nah... it's kishimoto...
Kishi will be, when he kills off Pain. No Ninja has ever brought it hard like he has, thats a true bad guy.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 00:09   Link #198
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I think the same... i'm here doing some calculus, what is better for plot's sake, Hinata dead or alive... and a dead Hinata is way better. Hanabi and Neji will LIVE to avenge her... Naruto the same..

Another big loss for Konoha... like a lot of more important characters: Yondaime, Sandaime, Jiraiya, Asuma, even Shizune
While it might be better for the story, will it be better for Kishimoto? I mean, we all know he will be absolutely destroyed by the NaruHina fans if he does.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 00:13   Link #199
Fran~
floating away...

Yup, i took that fact, i think how much Hinata's dead would sell, i'm almost sure that is the most important thing to Kishi

If Anno could survive EoE, why Kishi wouldn't survive Hinata's dead?, he already survived Jiraiya's.
Old 2009-02-27, 00:14   Link #200
Freya

Uhhh it's not confirmed that Kakashi i dead. so plz stop it with that.