Notices

Old 2009-02-27, 12:05   Link #341
DarkHollowIchigo

Hinata..dont die!! *cries*

Naruto 6 tail, finish of that body!
Old 2009-02-27, 12:29   Link #342
Cinocard

I doubt he can.

So what? I think Hinata death pretty much means that Naruto will not die at the end of the story.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 13:07   Link #343
naruske

I really dont think Hinata will die after just confessing her love to naruto. thats just pointless
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 13:13   Link #344
Cinocard

The thing is: Hinata death is way too predictable and cliche, and pointless. And now if she survives somehow, it would be equally cliche, make Pain looks stupid, make the last chapter the lowest of the low trick to bring out the 6-tail.

Well, what do you want to choose...
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 13:16   Link #345
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarizza View Post
Gah!

My interest in Naruto dies with Hinata, the few glimpses of her, and her characters development kept me interested enough to survive all those endlessly drawnout
chapters with no or extremely little interesting action.
So, you sat through 437 chapters just to see Hinata's none progress in anything (until this chapter) over the course of the 20 or so chapters she was actually in? Wow, that is dedication...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post

And BTW, Sakura is Naruto's team mate, and what is she doing? Sitting on the sidelines, as usual. So much for her development and now being a mini-Tsunade, or the 'those who abandon their friends are lower than trash' thing. Hinata may have done against Pain knowing she would die, but at least she did something instead of remaining passive.
Sakura is at the hospital area actually helping to heal the injured and near dead.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 13:19   Link #346
Fran~
floating away...

Indeed... Tsunade is suffering the effects of Souzousaisei... probably Sakura is treating her. Remember that Shizune is dead, now Sakura is number two in the Medic-nin team.
Old 2009-02-27, 13:38   Link #347
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
can anybody explain the skull version of Naruto KN6? i remember the Kyuubi chakara being melting away Naruto's skin during transforming, maybe it is too much for some of the flesh to handle so much of the Kyuubi chakara at this point.

i doubt it is Itachi's crow doing this since that is saved for Sasuke.
I think its the next stage to becoming the Kyubi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
This scene was good, because recently there have been a couple of shows that make the power of love seem like its an unstoppable force. True this can trigger you flight or fight response but that adrenaline can't overcome everything. Gainax, hasn't always taken the stand of once killing characters not bringing them back, may I remind you of lolgainax endings. Jiraya's death to me atleast was more impactful then hinata's "death" and oh yea talk about confessions,
Spoiler for Toradora Episode 22+:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
ahahaha, yeah, something like that...

Taiga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hinata...
and you haven't seen nothing yet in Toradora...
Spoiler for Toradora 22+:
I added the spoiler tags for you. You both suck.. spoiling Toradora for me. I'm only up to episode 20.
Old 2009-02-27, 13:43   Link #348
Casshern

So is there any info on the ammount of death threats at kishi's doorstep?

Well, I'm not a Hinata fan but when she confessed I was pretty impressed. Then Kishi fucked it up by having her crushed in a fraction of a second. If anything the only way I can interpret this chapter is Kishi sending a message to the Hinata fans saying "Ok, you want Hinata? Here's Hinata... shinra tensei *splat* So much for your Hinata..." And yet, in the very same arc you have Konohamaru pulling a rasengan out of his arse and taking out a Pain no less.

NaruxHina and NaruxSaku fans, Kishi ships NarutoxKonohamaru.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 13:48   Link #349
mtarzaim

Great cliffhanger here !

The situation we (naruhina shippers) waited for so long is finally here.
Hinata shines a last time, confessing seriously to the man she loved since so long.

No wonder Naruto goes 6.
He, the one everybody hated and feared.
He, the one everybody loathed and treated like trash.
He finally discovered there was someone who really loved him, seeing what he tried to show to everyone else so hard.
And then she died. In front of me. Unable to do anthing.
Naruto was a failure after all. He knows it now, more than anytime before.
Naruto and Kyubi get one, both in rage and self-destruction.

I think it's a little too early to say "Naruto goes berserk, Pain will own him, like Oro did".
First, Oro did nothing. It was Yamato (and Sakura) who's got in the way.
Second, Naruto might be berserk, but he might still be himself "in a way".
His sage training + the fact he probably wants more to protect (Hinata) than kill (Pein), as he was trying to do with Oro.
Third : Pein might have some tricks in the sleeve, he's still more in trouble in front an army of Kagebunshin 6Tails, than an army for Kagebunshin Naruto.
Fourth : Naryubi has enough chakra to keep her alive through one of his chakra arms, while fighting (or would I say trying to eat, then shit out, then eat again, to shit out a second time, and bury in some deep and stinky place) Pein.

Seriously, wouldn't it be awesome a silent 6tails kyubi, kindly watching over a bleeding Hinata, deliberatly ignoring a puzzled Pain, on a whole double page ?
Would kishi miss such a graphic opportunity ?

BTW, I'm a naruhinashipper.
In case you didn't notice.

mtarzaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 13:50   Link #350
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I added the spoiler tags for you. You both suck.. spoiling Toradora for me. I'm only up to episode 20.
Sorry but i didnt say anything like a spoiler, i haven't read last books, in fact, there is no Volume 10 yet... it's obvious than the last episodes will be intense.
In fact... the other post has a typo, Toradora is in episode 21(released tonight), not 22.

sorry for the off-topic.
Old 2009-02-27, 13:51   Link #351
mrsticky005
Banned

I wonder what this will do for Naruto liking Sakura?
Also I wonder how Neji will react to the news?
What about Shino or Kiba too? Plus Kurenai?
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 13:52   Link #352
Kittycountess

Hinata dies..., and nothing of importance was lost.

Seriously, I always laughed at people who still kept asking whether she and Naruto would be an item in the end or not. We get a piffle of development during the Chiunin exams, then nothing. She drops off the face of the manga. People still talking about her and her 'romance' with Naruto (who most of the times didn't even know she existed,) were like those beating a dead horse. I'm somewhat relieved she's gone, at least the NaruHina fans are finally put out of their misery.

And ditto to those who said that was the weirdest confession scene, and a lame way to go. It totally looks like with Pain, Kishi is trying to get rid of as many characters and loose plot-points as possible. Too bad his regard for Hinata as a Ninja was so low he couldn't even bring himself to give her a few more hits.
Kittycountess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 13:53   Link #353
Fran~
floating away...

Kurenai is sooooo pregnant... Kurenai already knows Hinata's love for Naruto, Shino also knows.

The question is how Naruto will react.
Old 2009-02-27, 14:03   Link #354
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Hinata dies..., and nothing of importance was lost.
She had half her neck slit, didn't get her head chopped off or a chakra transmitter ran through her heart,m'kay? That makes her HALF dead...until 6-tails finishes her off!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 14:50   Link #355
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
The thing is: Hinata death is way too predictable and cliche, and pointless. And now if she survives somehow, it would be equally cliche, make Pain looks stupid, make the last chapter the lowest of the low trick to bring out the 6-tail.

Well, what do you want to choose...
QFT I said the exact same thing
Its a lose lose situation.
Its not win win
But instead an easy way for a power up.

An excuse to throw people under the bus.
This has been an awful week.
CLICHE WEEK FTL.
Why do i love the universe of naruto.
damn it this sucks.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 14:52   Link #356
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Why do i love the universe of naruto.
damn it this sucks.
I second that... i think im here only to read how this will end (the arc at least ).
Old 2009-02-27, 14:54   Link #357
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'm only here to see Naruto suffer...and I'm loving it!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 15:00   Link #358
KanaKaishou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I second that... i think im here only to read how this will end (the arc at least ).
But at least the manga is going somewhere now. You can sort of imagine "Pein arc over->build-up->Massive Sasuke vs. Naruto end battle" being the entire story. That's really what I hope. Because that would be at least readable.
Old 2009-02-27, 15:13   Link #359
Sethi
StormRider

This was a nice chapter but the Kyubi transformation came out a bit forced no? I mean Naruto knows Pain killed Jiraiya then he comes to the village and sees that Pain destroyed it, not even a 1 tail transformation or the 'evil eye', after it he discovers Pain killed Kakashi, again nothing, then Pain kills Pa-Frog and Naruto is still Nothing, then comes Hinata whom Naruto shared what?? 5 conversations with in the entire manga? she dies saying she loves him and BAMM Never before seen 6 tailed Kyubi?? hmm from what?? He achieved the most complete transformation to Kyubi from seeing a acquaintance dying in front of him when he knew much more pain and suffering before?? Or did he perhaps fall in love with her at that moment?? Sorry but i just can't buy it.

As for the fight i think and hope it's over, Naruto in 4 Tail mode almost killed Jiraiya and owned Orochimaru and he was stopped only by sealing forms, he was basically impervious to damage and add almost limitless chakra, and considering the power difference between the 2 tail and 4 tail transformation which was astonishing i don't even want to think of the power the boy has now. if Pain actually overpowers Naruto in this form with pure brute force and chakra power when he already lost the other 5 Pain's, then please by all means put the man in Heaven next to other GODS, because the man Truly is one.If Kishi does want to prolong this fight he better show Pain being pawned in the next chapter and making him find some way to reverse this transformation or perhaps make him capable of some sealing abilities.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 15:24   Link #360
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi View Post
This was a nice chapter but the Kyubi transformation came out a bit forced no? I mean Naruto knows Pain killed Jiraiya then he comes to the village and sees that Pain destroyed it, not even a 1 tail transformation or the 'evil eye', after it he discovers Pain killed Kakashi, again nothing, then Pain kills Pa-Frog and Naruto is still Nothing, then comes Hinata whom Naruto shared what?? 5 conversations with in the entire manga? she dies saying she loves him and BAMM Never before seen 6 tailed Kyubi?? hmm from what?? He achieved the most complete transformation to Kyubi from seeing a acquaintance dying in front of him when he knew much more pain and suffering before?? Or did he perhaps fall in love with her at that moment?? Sorry but i just can't buy it.

As for the fight i think and hope it's over, Naruto in 4 Tail mode almost killed Jiraiya and owned Orochimaru and he was stopped only by sealing forms, he was basically impervious to damage and add almost limitless chakra, and considering the power difference between the 2 tail and 4 tail transformation which was astonishing i don't even want to think of the power the boy has now. if Pain actually overpowers Naruto in this form with pure brute force and chakra power when he already lost the other 5 Pain's, then please by all means put the man in Heaven next to other GODS, because the man Truly is one.If Kishi does want to prolong this fight he better show Pain being pawned in the next chapter and making him find some way to reverse this transformation or perhaps make him capable of some sealing abilities.

there is a difference between hearing someone die and watching someone die.