Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-27, 14:00   Link #261
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Byakuya beat Ichigo quite badly (in bankai) after he revealed senbonzakura in it's true attack form, but it's nothing compared to what Ulq is doing to him now. It's retarded how strong Ulquiorra is, making a Vizard look weak. These VL are the real deal.
Old 2009-02-27, 14:04   Link #262
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
^^ *Love tap!* (Ichigo got beat by his own Bankai. Kubo cleared that shit up quickly)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Did anybody else think it was strange that this chapter actually has Ishida narrating events from a future perspective? I can't think of any other time in the series that a narrator explicitly tells us that something is going to end poorly.

*Finishing Blow*

Thanks for that. I am ooohhhhh soooooo going to return the favor

You know, I didn't think of that...
Old 2009-02-27, 14:06   Link #263
Zek
Eyebrows...

I like how Hitsugaya is at this moment going 1v1 with the Espada one rank about Ulq
Old 2009-02-27, 14:10   Link #264
hakisak
Banned

He better get his ass whipped or shits gonna hit the fan

EDIT: * Launches Rocket into the post above* I am within my rights. That user just poured salt into my open wounds

The Edited Again, Edited, Edit: *Huggles User Below...for not trying to jab, stab and kick me today. I have had enough trauma. Just reading the chapter*

I knew I liked you when you stole my Mamoru profile pic. (Don't do that again. You don't know it, but you narrowly escaped death that time)
Old 2009-02-27, 14:12   Link #265
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
I like how Hitsugaya is at this moment going 1v1 with the Espada one rank about Ulq
I expect everyone (even Shunsui!) to get owned and the Vizards to come to the rescue...Aizen must die by the hand of Shinji
Old 2009-02-27, 14:24   Link #266
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

^^^or kisuke.

maybe a combo
Old 2009-02-27, 14:35   Link #267
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Probably because they are the same person...
I know that they are the same person, but they've had distinctively different looks. Its probably just because of the lack of color, Ichigo's hair looks white, like Hichigo's, when its really orange. It really doesn't matter, it was just a comment on my part.
Old 2009-02-27, 14:59   Link #268
mtarzaim

I feel this battle is not a matter of Strength, but a matter of Will.

Ulqui wants to prove there's nothing like heart in this world.
Ichigo wants to get back Hime, so proving there's heart (defeating overly strong opponents -> Just imagine Aizen's strength now ).

Standing still despite the odds, Ichigo is proving to Ulqui there is indeed heart, because it's the only thing which could maintain him standing still.

The fact Ulqui raised his voice hints that he's loosing this fight, no matter what his physical superiority is.

About Hime, she can reject anything.
She hasn't used it offensively, but what if she could force beings to turn back the form they were originally (Baby Ulqui anyone ? ).
She could raise up Ichi infinitely too, or even make a fusion Ichida (IchigoxIshida) !

About Ishida, it's really nice to see him with those eyes (and it's a full fledged hetero guy who's speaking). And his monologue is quite scary.
Maybe Kubo will pull a Yuyu Hakusho remake (the bad guy kills the best friend to piss off the hero, the bad guy kills the hero to piss off the best friend, the author pull a timeskip and put a final end to the serie, etc. ).

With the naruto/One Piece chapter, we're lucky this week in warshippers.

BTW, there's still the evil lolis, Yammy, Ichi-team, the captains and Nel roaming who-knows-where. Any of them could make a situation turn-over.

An example of WTF moment : Aizen returning from karakura just between Ichi and Ulqui with a "The Winter War is over. All the captains were owned by my 3 espadas. I won a few minutes ago, so i'm back. Let's have a tea party, Ichi-kun ! "

Old 2009-02-27, 15:14   Link #269
pchan712

Maybe Ishida's future perspective was from a point in the story where everyone thought orihime was dead (but she comes back by some miraculous chance of luck like all the good guys do).
She's bound to use that defensive power that Hachi mentioned before in the next chapter
Old 2009-02-27, 15:19   Link #270
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Well to be honest.
This has been a terrible week for my favorite heroines.
ORihime!
I think shes going to crap out.
ANd it makes sense.
Which sucks because come on.
Anyway tired of the cliche?
COME ON TRY SOMETHING ORIGINAL!
Old 2009-02-27, 15:19   Link #271
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
I know that they are the same person, but they've had distinctively different looks. Its probably just because of the lack of color, Ichigo's hair looks white, like Hichigo's, when its really orange. It really doesn't matter, it was just a comment on my part.
Dude lighten up...twas but a joke.

I know; you were pointing out the merged identities, right?

I wonder what KT is gonna have Ichigo use to counter his speed? If he just gets faster I will bang my head on desk.
Old 2009-02-27, 15:43   Link #272
kagato3

Quote:
Aha..She did say she had "another" form. Thanks...Cirucci had TWO forms. She was a former Espada right? In the TOP FOUR, maybe?
It was another form only in the trem that she maimed herself to become more powerfull.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-02-27, 15:45   Link #273
hakisak
Banned

How don't care how it was done...it was done. We saw two release forms from a former Top Espada

That could be why she was replaced for Arrancar that don't have to do that...
Old 2009-02-27, 16:11   Link #274
saravis

Quote:
Dude lighten up...twas but a joke.

I know; you were pointing out the merged identities, right?

I wonder what KT is gonna have Ichigo use to counter his speed? If he just gets faster I will bang my head on desk.
It's cool man, I wasn't trying to get on your case or anything, I just wasn't sure if you had misunderstood me or whatever. Perhaps I should start putting smiley and laughing faces to show that I never take these topics seriously. Most of us are here because we like the show and we like to discuss or debate that enjoyment, its all in good fun, there's never a reason to lose one's cool.
Old 2009-02-27, 16:16   Link #275
Casshern

Quote:
Yeah, somehow Ichigo is the only character who has trouble keeping up with all his opponents and he has a bankai that specifically gives him superspeed.
Old 2009-02-27, 16:17   Link #276
randomness

I'm not sure if this is true but I read from another forum and a guy there said that There's one more release and hitsuguya is going to discover it first, and since he is fighting the "Uno", it would make perfect sense if he talks to his sword or something and somehow gets that form to fight him.
Old 2009-02-27, 16:31   Link #277
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomness View Post
I'm not sure if this is true but I read from another forum and a guy there said that There's one more release and hitsuguya is going to discover it first, and since he is fighting the "Uno", it would make perfect sense if he talks to his sword or something and somehow gets that form to fight him.
Hitsu isn't fighting no1, Hali is no3.
Old 2009-02-27, 16:32   Link #278
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
It's cool man, I wasn't trying to get on your case or anything, I just wasn't sure if you had misunderstood me or whatever. Perhaps I should start putting smiley and laughing faces to show that I never take these topics seriously. Most of us are here because we like the show and we like to discuss or debate that enjoyment, its all in good fun, there's never a reason to lose one's cool.
Hahaha.. *bleeds a little*

I am actually very serious...Just waiting for someone else who is also serious. Go ahead...get deep. Watch how serious I get. I spend, way to much time on it... (Don't complain about post length when I am, either)
Old 2009-02-27, 16:32   Link #279
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Hitsu isn't fighting no1, Hali is no3.
and last time i checked..he was about to get rocked >.>
Old 2009-02-27, 16:34   Link #280
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Yeah, somehow Ichigo is the only character who has trouble keeping up with all his opponents and he has a bankai that specifically gives him superspeed.
Well you have to give him a bit of a break, he's been doing this for less than a year and he tends to fight opponents who are experienced, Byakuya is over 100 years old, and/or just plain awesome. His bankai is nice because it provides a major boost to his own speed. If he reaches the skill of someone like Byakuya imagine then how devastating his bankai will be.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga