Hinata is alive! Take THAT HATERS!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 00:55   Link #262
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
there drinking their haterade right now.
And Its game set match.
F U sakura.
hinanaru Just went up to the next level.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 01:01   Link #263
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
there drinking their haterade right now.
And Its game set match.
F U sakura.
hinanaru Just went up to the next level.
not exactly.... as many have mentioned before, kishi could be trolling and have naruto lose his memory after he has calmed down...

much lolz will be had

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 01:03   Link #264
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
-Thy mouth spoketh too soon. There be many a chance more for one Hyuga Hinata to dance with the reaper of souls .

-On a side note, it seems that this time the bones are not just a factor for the 6-tailed mode's awesome level. From the looks of things, it appears to act as armour as well as a means for Naruto to "fling" himself at his enemies. Somehow it reminds me of a slingshot (dear God that has got to hurt). Anyway, I loved this chapter for the sheer fact that Pain had to eat his boastful words. Oh sure, he diverted the full force of the Chakra Blast but it did nothing for him. Now if only a certain shy person was caught and incinerated by that blast too...
Old 2009-03-06, 01:19   Link #265
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
kishi could be trolling......
OH MY GOD

Hahahahahahaha
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 01:19   Link #266
Clixx
Just another person...

Send a message via MSN to Clixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Thy mouth spoketh too soon. There be many a chance more for one Hyuga Hinata to dance with the reaper of souls .

-On a side note, it seems that this time the bones are not just a factor for the 6-tailed mode's awesome level. From the looks of things, it appears to act as armour as well as a means for Naruto to "fling" himself at his enemies. Somehow it reminds me of a slingshot (dear God that has got to hurt). Anyway, I loved this chapter for the sheer fact that Pain had to eat his boastful words. Oh sure, he diverted the full force of the Chakra Blast but it did nothing for him. Now if only a certain shy person was caught and incinerated by that blast too...
HINATA ISH ALL POWAHFUL!

If Kishi becomes a troll and Makes Naruto forget most likely someone will remind him, like Yamato told him how he hurt Sakura. I'm sure out of ALL people Sakura would prolly be the one to tell him to. But looking aside from my shipper pride GO NARUHINA I laughed when Pein was like "Wtf d00d? How'd you do dat?". Then he ran to get better signal. I know for a fact Kyuubi is gunna be like: "He got +10 agility... HAX!"
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 01:22   Link #267
james0246

I think I figured out how Hinata survived the blast. She, using her remaining strength, stood up mere seconds before the blast could hit her, she then activated her Byakugan, then she summoned (you didn't know that she could summon?) the Kangaroo Summon Boss (named King Joey), used her heretofore unknown genjutsu abilities to place a genjutsu on King Joey, and then climbed into its pouch, and unsummoned the Kangaroo Boss half a second before the blast could hit her.

So, she is fine, inside a Kangaroo pouch, and simply needs to be summoned back (by Hanabi, probably).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 01:29   Link #268
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
HINATA ISH ALL POWAHFUL!
-Yup, powerful enough to not get swatted like a fly by Pain's Shinra Tensei and then stabbed...oh, wait .
Old 2009-03-06, 01:32   Link #269
Clixx
Just another person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Yup, powerful enough to not get swatted like a fly by Pain's Shinra Tensei and then stabbed...oh, wait .
Pfft, her boobs withheld most of the stab, so she's okay...

Besides the blast by the Kyuubi went the OTHER way after getting WTFPWND by a rock...

By the way, did anyone else laugh their ass off when they saw a giant rock smack the Kyuubi in the face? I did
Old 2009-03-06, 01:41   Link #270
Nosauz

this is stupid, why is the focus on hinata when most of the action was all about six tails, if all your gonna do is talk about hinata go to the 20 different threads about hinata, she was one damn cell out of 18 pages...

any 6 tails was pretty boring, it pretty much just used the same moves as the 4 tails, atleast for me nothing really cool came out of that. The only thing that came across, was the 6 tails is a destructive sob, oh yea its always nice to see anko again.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 01:53   Link #271
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi
Chibaku Tensei. I wonder what kind of power that is....
Old 2009-03-06, 02:05   Link #272
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

whoa! All those explosions and Paines cloak is in rags. Lookout. Prety soon he will chip a nail...

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 02:06   Link #273
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
HINATA ISH ALL POWAHFUL!

If Kishi becomes a troll and Makes Naruto forget most likely someone will remind him, like Yamato told him how he hurt Sakura. I'm sure out of ALL people Sakura would prolly be the one to tell him to. But looking aside from my shipper pride GO NARUHINA I laughed when Pein was like "Wtf d00d? How'd you do dat?". Then he ran to get better signal. I know for a fact Kyuubi is gunna be like: "He got +10 agility... HAX!"
No one else knows that Hinata confessed though.
I also like how Pein is all "omfg ur strong." No shit sherlock?!
Old 2009-03-06, 02:17   Link #274
Nobodyman9
Banned

Kishi delivers another great chapter. I hate to be the millionth guy to say it, but I'm so glad Hinata isn't confirmed dead! Though I'm still very skeptical as Kishi could just as easily kill her off (succumb to her wounds) in a future chapter, so I anxiously await her fate.

As for the rest, it was really good. I'm kinda surprised Pain was so...surprised about the Kyubi's strength (well, what did he expect?) and got caught off guard like that. Oh well. The necklace is destroyed, definitely future implications there. Kyubi lets loose more humongous explosions (eh, it's been done). And here's hoping that Sakura and Yamato and the others can fix everything up. Oh, and it was nice to see Anko again, even if she really didn't do anything.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 02:19   Link #275
CubeE
Taju Kage Unagi No Jutsu!

Katsuyu knows about the confession. I'm willing to bet Naruto forgets about the confession and that just results in more development between them. I wonder what this trap is and what Kabuto has to do with all this.
CubeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 02:21   Link #276
LaceNFrills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Sometime people say or think obvious stuff . It's okay. Like how people comment on weather, like "It's a nice day today" and if it is then well duh~! :P

Anyway, I'm glad to see that Hinata is conscious

Quote:
not exactly.... as many have mentioned before, kishi could be trolling and have naruto lose his memory after he has calmed down...

much lolz will be had
LMAO! That WOULD be funny xD , but sad at the same time . I don't hope for it to happen. Six-tail Kyuubi is cool, I like the skeleton armor its wearing. I wonder what Nagato is planning next.
LaceNFrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 02:30   Link #277
Clixx
Just another person...

Quote:
Well they prolly wont tell him Hinata confessed, but say she was the only one who went to his aid. Then maybe it would spark something...

But aside from that Pein's supprise was great, even better when the Kyuubi got a rock to the face
Old 2009-03-06, 02:32   Link #278
CubeE
Taju Kage Unagi No Jutsu!

I wonder if Sai, Yamato and Anko were doing something for Danzou
CubeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 02:33   Link #279
Nosauz

Quote:
I lol'd, to me other than pretty 6 tail kyubi pictures plus anko, it just wasn't that eventful. It was almost a little ridiculous on how much pain got pwnd, I mean the transition from being the top to being the bottom was a freaking snap of a finger. Gah... why won't orochimaru die.... seriously so many cooler villains have died yet this retarded michael jackson wannabe just continues living like a damn cancer
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 02:38   Link #280
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I think other people have caught on to what Hinata did. The ShikaInoShiho little gossip group over in the corner got the info that Hinata attacked Pain and Shikaku surmised that she triggered Naruto going Kyuubi. They were all probably giggling...NaruHina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubeE View Post
I wonder what this trap is and what Kabuto has to do with all this.
I think Kishi was just reminding us Kabuto is around. On the scale of things important to Konoha now, finding Kabuto isn't one of them anymore.