AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-30, 14:30   Link #3641
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

there is not enough logic in this thread.
i throughly enjoyed watching CG again.
now that i know japanese well enough XD
I didn't really relieazed until now that Shirlulu really ended in season one while CCXlelouch never really got off the ground XD
Yes i am calling them out.
KOI!
Old 2009-03-30, 14:35   Link #3642
ChildrenOfTheMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
I didn't really relieazed until now that Shirlulu really ended in season one while CCXlelouch never really got off the ground XD
KOI!
CCXLulu's , ship never left port.
Old 2009-03-30, 14:35   Link #3643
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
KOI!
I suppose, #3 and #12 of R2 meant, nothing for Shirlulu? Because, end means, literally end, just for the record. "A little" is still, not in the "end"-category.
Then again, not enough logic in this thread as you said, oh well.
Old 2009-03-30, 14:45   Link #3644
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
KOI!
Well, if you'd like to expand on how Shirlulu exactly "ended" in Season 1 you're more than welcome to. But as sky said, there certainly was some development for them in R2, and until Turn 13 I don't think it was totally out of the realm of possibility.
Old 2009-03-30, 14:51   Link #3645
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, if you'd like to expand on how Shirlulu exactly "ended" in Season 1 you're more than welcome to. But as sky said, there certainly was some development for them in R2, and until Turn 13 I don't think it was totally out of the realm of possibility.
damn it nobody you have to be more like incorrupts! More angry and defiant!
When i read your rebuttal it sounds so nice that i don't have the heart to say anymore.
And i think you got my sarcasm.
Like my first sentence was a joke about logic.
Though i would say in one sense it "ended" but that again is subjective.
on how we interpret the meaning of end.
in another sense I would say it didn't but tragic characters end very sad.
If you would like to hear my rant i am more than willing to type that out to you
since you were so nice 8*(.
Old 2009-03-30, 14:57   Link #3646
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
When i read your rebuttal it sounds so nice that i don't have the heart to say anymore.
If you would like to hear my rant i am more than willing to type that out to you
Except, that when something "ends", by definition means "no-interaction" anymore. Or at least, certainly not the kind of interaction LelouchxShirley got, with cupid's day and hats and whatever other stuff in R2.
Again, this does not mean something huge-important-sausage that KallenxLelouch got, but you can't really say, "it really ended in S1."
Old 2009-03-30, 15:04   Link #3647
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
LOL, looks like my song has soothed the savage beast XD.

Seriously though. Well, I guess I just don't like to antagonize people. Lest ye forget, while you Kalulus are aggresive fighters, we Shirlulus are gentle souls (much like the females of our respective ships). But I can be angry and defiant at times. Weren't you here during any of my "freak outs"?

Anyway, I respect your point of view. And as far as your rant...well, don't you know that rants are the essence of this thread? Go ahead.

EDIT: LOL. Looks like it's good-cop-bad-cop day for Witacume.
Old 2009-03-30, 15:16   Link #3648
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Question, I was thinking about the student council after work. Particularly Rivalz and Milly. How did their relationship turn out? I would guess Milly kept giving him the friend only flag and Rivalz probably knew it was pointless to continue pursuing her. Is this right more or less?

P.S. Does someone have an link to Rivalz's and Milly's poem. Couldn't find it here and I know its on this forum.
It's obvious that Rivalz has the hearts for Milly. But Milly is not romantically attracted to Rivalz or Lloyd. Her heart belongs to Lelouch. The problem that kept her from telling Lelouch how she felt about him was the notion that Lelouch royal identity had to remain hidden. Thus, if Milly decided to reveal her feelings to Lelouch, in private, who knows what his reaction might have been. I am sure Shirley x Rivalz would have been very upset. In addition, a Milly x Lelouch relationship would have raised a lot of unwanted attention from certain political circles within Britannia. If Lelouch had any feelings for Milly as he had for Shirley, there was no way in hell would he allow her to be in his crusade to liberate Japan because he didn't want the heartache of losing another loved one he cares about.

However, I am convinced that Charles knew that Lelouch and Nunally was under the care of the Ashfords the whole time, prior to Lelouch coming into contact with C.C. at the ghettos. Lelouch's hatred for his father might have been misplaced. However, I was wondering why Charles didn't geassed Lelouch into forgetting about seeing the murder of Marianne? This way V.V. would not have seen Lelouch as a threat. He did geassed Nunally to think tht she was blind from knowing the truth. He could have done the same to Lelouch. I guess he needed to create an atmosphere where he had to act like a bastard to his son in order to throw V.V. offguard. The invasion of Japan might have been a cover to hide Lelouch and Nunally to make V.V. and everyone else believe that they were dead. And my opinion was based on the revelation that Charles told Lelouch that he acted in a stern manner to protect his children from harm. Some protection that was. It only caused Lelouch's emotions to be insane. This might have been the reason why he wanted to die. Not just to redeem himself for what he did to Euphemia, Clovis, and Shirley.

He did promised Suzaku that he would help to liberate Japan from Britannia and he did that. But by uniting the world against him, C.C. and the power of the Geass would be forgotten as everyone thinks that he is the only one with the demon power. With Lelouch's death, the world would no longer feel threaten by the Demon King. Lelouch played everyone for chess pieces.
Old 2009-03-30, 15:23   Link #3649
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Thus, if Milly decided to reveal her feelings to Lelouch, in private, who knows what his reaction might have been.
"Oh."

Something like this i assume, no more than 4-5 letters.
Old 2009-03-30, 15:29   Link #3650
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
"Oh."

Something like this i assume, no more than 4-5 letters.
True. In addition, Milly might have been an ally to Lelouch's cause. Not just his love interest. Lelouch must have made a huge impression on Milly to make her turn down 51 arranged marriage proposals to Britannia's Noble Bachalors.

I am sure she could have married any of them and restored the Ashford's Nobility much sooner. But she wanted to be in love; and she was not in love with anyone else. There was something about Lelouch that she was attracted to. A healthy tension that she wanted to let out towards him. This was why she had him as her Vice-President because she wanted to keep her eye on him. Not just because he was very good at what he did for the Student Council. I don't think that aspect would have changed because Milly loves to be in charge. She would have been bored to death if she had married Lloyd.

Last edited by darthfury78; 2009-03-30 at 15:40.
Old 2009-03-30, 15:32   Link #3651
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
liked how you didnt say "a love interest" but rather "HIS love interest"
been a while seens this thread seen that one
Old 2009-03-30, 15:34   Link #3652
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
True. In addition, Milly might have been an ally to Lelouch's cause. Not just his love interest. Lelouch must have made a huge impression on her to make her turn down 51 arranged marriage proposals to Britannia's Noble Bachalors.
"Ally"? As like, being present in the BK bridge, cooking him cookies or arranging weird events, in the breaks between the battles, so people will never lose highschool-joy from their lives? You know, "keep the spirito chavos." 8D

Lelouch made an impression to everyone. Some call it, destiny fulfillment. |DD;
Old 2009-03-30, 15:41   Link #3653
Nobodyman9
Banned

Oh darthfury. I missed you.
Old 2009-03-30, 15:42   Link #3654
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Now, that I think about it. Between any member of the student council. There wasn't an established romantic pair. Shirley and Kallen got close but there were circumstances that got in the way in their relationship with Lelouch(Shirley dying, Lelouch not knowing his feelings completely due to time. Lelouch choosing ZR, hiding his feelings toward Kallen etc,etc). There must be an curse within the student council. Even Rivalz x Milly got screwed.

@darthfury

Your love for Lelouch x Milly is beautiful.

Last edited by SonOfHeaven; 2009-03-30 at 15:54.
Old 2009-03-30, 15:43   Link #3655
darthfury78

Quote:
"Ally"? As like, being present in the BK bridge, cooking him cookies or arranging weird events, in the breaks between the battles, so people will never lose highschool-joy from their lives? You know, "keep the spirito chavos." 8D

Lelouch made an impression to everyone. Some call it, destiny fulfillment. |DD;
Old 2009-03-30, 15:46   Link #3656
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
I will take that in..a good way, that you agree with me. 8)

@Son:: Lelouch's world, was just cursed. And everyone that got involved, got a bit of taste, from russian roulette. Some were luckier some were..not. |D;
Old 2009-03-30, 15:48   Link #3657
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
@Son:: Lelouch's world, was just cursed. And everyone that got involved, got a bit of taste, from russian roulette. Some were luckier some were..not. |D;
*nods her head solemnly*
Yes, poor Clovis...
*looks at the thread title* Errr... I mean... he loved him so much! q.q
Old 2009-03-30, 15:53   Link #3658
Nobodyman9
Banned

You're such a smartass sky XD

But yeah, it wasn't just the student council, Lelouch himself was probably the cursed one. Of course the whole Code Geass world was pretty f*cked up.
Old 2009-03-30, 16:00   Link #3659
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
You're such a smartass sky XD

But yeah, it wasn't just the student council, Lelouch himself was probably the cursed one. Of course the whole Code Geass world was pretty f*cked up.
Do i see a C.C reference somewhere? Cause nobody, buddy, i never insulted you. 8DD
{i suppose i should thank you though, for the ass-compliment?}

Lelouch swallowed the Pandora Box when he was a kid. He only managed to "get out" of his system, "the hope" PB contains, among the good things,{actually, the only good one.} and everything else stayed there.
So yep, makes sense. 8)
Old 2009-03-30, 16:05   Link #3660
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Do i see a C.C reference somewhere? Cause nobody, buddy, i never insulted you. 8DD
{i suppose i should thank you though, for the ass-compliment?}

Lelouch swallowed the Pandora Box when he was a kid. He only managed to "get out" of his system, "the hope" PB contains, among the good things,{actually, the only good one.} and everything else stayed there.
So yep, makes sense. 8)
I bet it was Clovis who gave him The Box!
He thought it was cake. o.o
Charles, that evil man, sneakily had disguised it!

...And Clovis loved him so much. q.q
*totally starts bawling because she's high on table water, and because it's just all so sad*