AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-09-09, 13:36   Link #501
Twi

Ironically, for Ruby to make the bigger splashes, she's the most at risk. If the Idol Group collapses due to her scheming, Kana has her acting to fall back on since she's gotten her spark back and Memcho has her Youtube career, both of which have far longer histories and they know how to safeguard themselves from unnecessary risks.
Old 2022-09-09, 20:06   Link #502
Shadow5YA

That's not how it works. Ruby networked personally outside of B-Komachi, so it honestly doesn't matter whether the group fails or not.

Idol groups get replaced by younger, newer ones by default anyway so if anything she has to build her own brand and connections to stay relevant when she gets older or she'll fade into obscurity just like Kana once did.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-09, 21:57   Link #503
aldw

Ruby absolutely needs to heed the wisdom of the great Rin Tohsaka: what you do comes back to you ; Aqua to his credit is doing just that intuitively even if not directly expressed as such.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-16, 10:03   Link #504
Shadow5YA

Looks like the scanlators are dropping the series because of the official scans on Jump+. I really hope it catches up within the next two weeks while the series is on break again.
Old 2022-09-16, 17:04   Link #505
Twi

Ruby has basically left the other girls in the dust. The panel on page five where a text box is covering MEMcho and Kana's faces highlight just how much Ruby has stolen their spotlight. I feel so bad for Mem now. And then she got that DA under her thumb too, its terrifying how she's operating with those eyes. Nice to see Ichigo popping up again, but go help your wife already.
Old 2022-09-16, 17:30   Link #506
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I wonder what Aqua plans now? I'm fine reading it on Manga Plus. Just hope they won't censor things (not that this series has much to, but who knows).
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-16, 17:32   Link #507
Twi

As long as they keep the previous scans on their website then I won't complain since I liked the additional notes they added.
Old 2022-09-16, 18:14   Link #508
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ruby is killing it. Forget buttering up the assistant director in hopes he'll become a director one day and cast her. She made him her bitch instead. She's fully turned into the kind of girl she hated the most.

I'm surprised it took Aqua this long to figure out Ichigo was behind this and track him down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Looks like the scanlators are dropping the series because of the official scans on Jump+. I really hope it catches up within the next two weeks while the series is on break again.
It should. There's a reason the scanlators decided to drop it now.
Old 2022-09-16, 20:25   Link #509
Wandering Soul

Ruby really took Ichigo's advice and made it her own. Instead of cozying up to the assistant director, she pretty much made him go full simp for her. I wonder what Aqua will do now that he figured out Ichigo's involvement.
Old 2022-09-16, 20:37   Link #510
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm surprised it took Aqua this long to figure out Ichigo was behind this and track him down.
I feel like it's more that the opportunity didn't present itself. Aqua is also busy with his own jobs, and like you mentioned the two don't actually get along.

The difference is that now that Ruby is getting more popular and getting more jobs, there are more chances that Ruby will be away during times when Aqua is free to do some digging instead of recording for his own work.
Old 2022-09-17, 07:23   Link #511
Sixth
Hu Tao

Ichigo is such a mantrash. How can he leave his hot wife like that?

Also, it is sad that people don't want to watch both of their content without Ruby. I guess this is how the world works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Ironically, for Ruby to make the bigger splashes, she's the most at risk.
I am sure dirty old men will help her if her career failed.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-28, 10:20   Link #512
Shadow5YA

Looks like the official scans have finally caught up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Ichigo is such a mantrash. How can he leave his hot wife like that?
They didn't look that close to begin with. Miyako used to be just a gold digger back then who married him for his money.
Old 2022-09-28, 12:24   Link #513
Twi

Miyako was originally into him for his wealth, but it's clear she's competent at her job and she actually did come to love Ai's kids as her own whereas he felt like she was his daughter.

Anyway, new chapter out on the official publishing site that I think we can link to: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1014069

The desire for murder runs deep in that family, blood tie or not. Now Aqua must return to the dark side.

It even forced Kana into the crossfire just so he has no way out.

Maki didn't suffer this much.
Old 2022-09-28, 14:15   Link #514
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And so, Aqua is back in the game. Also, I wonder, what consiquences that last scene with Kana will have.
Old 2022-09-28, 18:42   Link #515
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't think Ichigo would be the one to force Aqua to confront reality.

The scene with Kana at the end was extremely contrived. They pretty much never see each other now but of course she comes across him during his psychotic episode.
Old 2022-09-28, 18:57   Link #516
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I kinda doubt it but I wonder if the twins will actually work together for once...
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-28, 19:05   Link #517
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
And so, Aqua is back in the game. Also, I wonder, what consiquences that last scene with Kana will have.
Kana will find out about Ai's death eventually.

Back in the flashforward interview in chapter 6 she abruptly apologized for saying "even an unrivaled prodigy would die if you stabbed them!" and said that Aqua would get mad at her for it.

That means that she definitely knows about Ai at the time of that interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The scene with Kana at the end was extremely contrived. They pretty much never see each other now but of course she comes across him during his psychotic episode.
Aqua was supposed to go wake up Miyako. He's been out for too long at this point so someone would have had to go look for him anyway. Ruby is probably still out on another job, and Miyako was supposed to go out to a dining event.
That leaves Kana and Memcho, who are the most free they have ever been since Ruby struck out and has been taking all of the jobs for herself instead of together as a group.
Memcho has wanted the two to make up for a while now, so she would've sent Kana to go after Aqua instead of doing it herself.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2022-09-28 at 19:28.
Old 2022-09-28, 20:06   Link #518
Wandering Soul

So in the end it was Ichigo that forced Aqua to accept reality. I wonder what the fallout of that will be now that Ruby is also seeking revenge
Old 2022-09-29, 04:59   Link #519
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I am in minority of guys who do not like Kana, so I am pretty disappointed that it was not Akane who told Aqua the truth and that Kana is involved again. But it's to early to say something. The new arc just got started.
Old 2022-09-29, 09:12   Link #520
Sixth
Hu Tao

Do we really need 2 mangekyou sharigan users now?

I hope that Aqua will snap out from this whole revenge thing...but what is the odd..

Also, Ichigo made a good point, who said the murderer is their father? It was never confirmed, right?I can't remember though..

And more Kana suffering. To be honest, it felt forced that Kana happened to be there with Aqua. I guess the writer would prefer to have more teen drama instead of focusing on the revenge plot.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
celebrities, entertainment world, reincarnation, revenge, tragedy