AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-01, 02:35   Link #10921
GenesiD

Do we have any information as to how much is going to be covered in the anime?
Old 2014-03-01, 02:46   Link #10922
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
......Ugh, I don't even know where to start with you.

That was such a subjective and biased filled argument that I'm not even sure my counter-points will get through to you.

Also, what the hell does the "chew...... chew....... chew........ " mean?

"chew...... chew....... chew........ " mean

They can easily kill their enemies like chewing gum.

Yyeah chew chew finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidswable View Post
can tatsuya survive if he was sniped in the head where the "brain" is?
while he is powerfull, he is still not a god or immortal like you thought(because you seems rate tatsuya too high)

katsuto aka the heir of juumonji family can't be taken lightly. while they're not as strong as saegusa or yotsuba, they still followed them in the 3rd place.
in this fact, there's no way that they only rely on phalanx.

ps. in the 10 master clan only 1 family that i know only rely in one abilities that is Itsuwa, relying in Deep Abyss
Brain is not important.

The Most important part is MIND.

And mind is separate from brain. He can regenerate as long as his mind is ok.

They rely on their specialities magic.

Juumonji is special because Phalanx. They keep the formula for themselves.

The one that has no specialities magic is saegusa the ALL ROUNDER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
Also Tatsuya vs Katsuto might be more interesting than you guys think. you should probably re read the 9 schools arc if you think Tats would easily win this fight.
You don't understand how GODLIKE is Tatsuya's magic.

Infinite stamina because he also has Regrowth.
He can Regen stamina, etc
Old 2014-03-01, 02:53   Link #10923
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post

"chew...... chew....... chew........ " mean

They can easily kill their enemies like chewing gum.

Yyeah chew chew finish.

Brain is not important.

The Most important part is MIND.

And mind is separate from brain. He can regenerate as long as his mind is ok.

They rely on their specialities magic.

Juumonji is special because Phalanx. They keep the formula for themselves.

The one that has no specialities magic is saegusa the ALL ROUNDER.

You don't understand how GODLIKE is Tatsuya's magic.

Infinite stamina because he also has Regrowth.
He can Regen stamina, etc

I.... I can't even... wha... what?

Not only are you further proving my point of Miyuki Syndrome, but you DEFINITELY need to start rereading... preferably from Volume 4 and onwards.

and a Biology class maybe.
Old 2014-03-01, 03:03   Link #10924
hakazee

Quote:
I.... I can't even... wha... what?

Not only are you further proving my point of Miyuki Syndrome, but you DEFINITELY need to start rereading... preferably from Volume 4 and onwards.

and a Biology class maybe.
Oh come on...

Please tell me where I'm wrong, Rereading is wasting time for me.

You want to argue about Brain part ?

Then you're the one that should re-read Visitor arc.

Mind is separate from Brain and the most important part to cast magic is MIND.

Ah, also there is no need to argue how to destroy his brain.
That's simply IMPOSSIBLE.

He has Elemental Sight. He can see everything.
There is possibilities he can see FUTURE too.
Old 2014-03-01, 03:36   Link #10925
Ultragunner

though the wording is kinda off, I'm in agreement with hakazee. Remember the "vampires" are Pushion Info Body? Miyuki's Cycotus worked and utterly destroyed them while it is categorized as one of the Mental Interference Magic.

Thus, it is arguable that the human mind is also a form of Pushion Info body, the body is what keeps it alive and function.
Old 2014-03-01, 03:46   Link #10926
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
Do we have any information as to how much is going to be covered in the anime?
April 4 is the premier of the anime......Most likely Yokohama if Madhouse wants to play it safe.......If they want to kill Mahouka as an anime, then they would push it until the visitor arc...It is impossible to cover 11 volumes with just 24-26 episodes
Old 2014-03-01, 03:49   Link #10927
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Oh come on...

Please tell me where I'm wrong, Rereading is wasting time for me.

You want to argue about Brain part ?

Then you're the one that should re-read Visitor arc.

Mind is separate from Brain and the most important part to cast magic is MIND.

Ah, also there is no need to argue how to destroy his brain.
That's simply IMPOSSIBLE.

He has Elemental Sight. He can see everything.
There is possibilities he can see FUTURE too.
I'll tell you what, since it is pretty late where I am, I will kindly offer up my counter-points tomorrow.
Old 2014-03-01, 03:52   Link #10928
fujin of shadows

by the way, the author said that Mahouka has 22 arcs...As of now....

There has been seven arcs...

Enrollment arc

Nine school arc

Summer holiday arc

Yokohama Arc

Reminisce Arc

Visitor Arc

Double Seven Arc

That's seven down, 15 arcs to go
Old 2014-03-01, 04:10   Link #10929
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
though the wording is kinda off, I'm in agreement with hakazee. Remember the "vampires" are Pushion Info Body? Miyuki's Cycotus worked and utterly destroyed them while it is categorized as one of the Mental Interference Magic.

Thus, it is arguable that the human mind is also a form of Pushion Info body, the body is what keeps it alive and function.
that's it.

Vampire is the key to Mind, that's what Maya said.

Quote:
I'll tell you what, since it is pretty late where I am, I will kindly offer up my counter-points tomorrow.
i will wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post

Enrollment arc

Nine school arc

Summer holiday arc

Yokohama Arc

Reminisce Arc

Visitor Arc

Double Seven Arc

where you read that ?

22 arc ?

baka tsuki page said

" The web novel consisted of only 6 web chapters written covering the First Year arc, and the author has already planned for a total of 15 web chapters to cover the entire three years of Magic High School. As of August 2011, web chapter 1 has been been compiled into volumes 1 and 2, and as of December 2011, web chapter 2 has been compiled into volumes 3 and 4. The author expects the series to be compiled into a total of 20 to 25 volumes (ie. if Dengeki allows him to finish the series) [SOURCE: Author's tweet on 6-Nov-2011, #dengeki_mahouka] "

so, the author change his plans huh ?
Old 2014-03-01, 04:13   Link #10930
Echizen777

Quote:
At first I wasn't sure what people meant when they said fans would blindly worship Tatsuya, but now I'm starting to see it. I like to call it the Miyuki Syndrome

Listen buddy, I freaking love Tatsuya as much as any other fan. I think he is monstrously powerful too, however I will not blindly say he could just beat anyone at a glance.

Now the reason I bring up Juumonji as an opponent is because Tatsuya makes some pretty interesting observations about him during the Nine School competition, even to the point of being quite wary. If I had to choose, I give my vote (hesitantly) towards Tatsuya. Though it would not be an easy win.
I am with you here. Tatsuya is my favorite character and he is impressive but he is not invincible. You can say he is OP but from a normal POV in their world, you can be considered OP just by being a member of the 10 MC, they are naturally gifted at regular magic and have their strength and weaknesses excepted the Saegusa who are good at everything. The difference was made clear during the 9SC, Mayumi trashed her opponents, Miyuki trashed her opponents, Masaki trashed his opponents, Katsuto trashed his opponents. Honoka and Shizuku can do their best but they will never be able to top Miyuki, it’s only when Lina appeared that she got a worthy rival and she is able to do that because she has Kudou blood. Mari and Naotsugu can compete but they are geniuses in their own fields, not at regular magic.
Tatsuya is OP in his own way, his fighting style is irregular, he fights with superpowers and counter magic. If his true identity was known and the Yotsubas weren’t’ so crazy, Tatsuya would never be underestimated and fight with the likes of Hanzo. They gave him C-rank regular magic and flash cast but I don’t remember Tatsuya using regular magic in a fight except against Tomitsuka, it’s almost useless.

Now about Katsuto, he didn’t fight a lot but Tatsuya aside, he is easily the strongest student at 1st High for me.

Spoiler for Wall fo text from Vol 04 and 07:

Katsuto’s Phalanx is terribly strong, he can create barriers resisting to fire and lightning and we haven’t seen everything he can do. He is proficient at speed magic meaning he is extremely fast.His barriers can spread on his opponents endlessly without wasting psions, this is just ridiculous .

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
I find it weird that High power riffles doesnt work on phalanx but lasers or probably sword attack can defeat it.

Phalanx can only be defeated by overpowering it with speed and power.#!

I guess phalanx hasnt meet his maker yet#!
I see what you did here . I don't think regular lasers can bypass it though, only Maya's Meteor Stream but yeah if someone is able to use counter magic on a weapon and hits faster than his barriers can be recreated it's possible to hit him.

In a fight between Tatsuya and Katsuto, I would say Tatsuya would win but I can't say how exactly.
Old 2014-03-01, 06:00   Link #10931
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:

Enrollment arc

Nine school arc

Summer holiday arc

Yokohama Arc

Reminisce Arc

Visitor Arc

Double Seven Arc

Wait, he's going to go for one arc per volume now? Is this true? Where'd you get this info?
Old 2014-03-01, 07:30   Link #10932
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Wait, he's going to go for one arc per volume now? Is this true? Where'd you get this info?
I read it somewhere in this forum
Old 2014-03-01, 09:17   Link #10933
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
I see what you did here . I don't think regular lasers can bypass it though, only Maya's Meteor Stream but yeah if someone is able to use counter magic on a weapon and hits faster than his barriers can be recreated it's possible to hit him.

In a fight between Tatsuya and Katsuto, I would say Tatsuya would win but I can't say how exactly.
I can see Nao able to rip apart phalanx with his Phantom blade and Personal Acceleration magic(that even Tatsuya if not focusing will loose sight of him);
Well this is the weirdest part, If Chiba sword technique so OP that both Police and Military practice it; why isnt it part of TMC, Iknow TMC has Ichijou's Rapture, Seagusa's Dry Meteor, Shippou's Million Edge, Yotsuba's Mental Interface Magic and Lots more. If I can see it boast only magic Damage rather than magic application; maybe the requirement for to join TMC is OH-KO type of magic??

BTW How do you think one can overpower Rupture if its instant?
I doubt Anyone has a more powerful wide magic interferace than him; I guess Mental interface is the most plausable defence for it.(I think it works like It wouldnt happen if I dont believe it...Like Battler's Anti-Magic/Logical Brain from Umineko)

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-01, 09:37   Link #10934
fujin of shadows

Quote:
I can see Nao able to rip apart phalanx with his Phantom blade and Personal Acceleration magic(that even Tatsuya if not focusing will loose sight of him);
Well this is the weirdest part, If Chiba sword technique so OP that both Police and Military practice it; why isnt it part of TMC, Iknow TMC has Ichijou's Rapture, Seagusa's Dry Meteor, Shippou's Million Edge, Yotsuba's Mental Interface Magic and Lots more. If I can see it boast only magic Damage rather than magic application; maybe the requirement for to join TMC is OH-KO type of magic??

I doubt Anyone has a more powerful wide magic interferace than him; I guess Mental interface is the most plausable defence for it.(I think it works like It wouldnt happen if I dont believe it...Like Battler's Anti-Magic/Logical Brain from Umineko)
Rupture is useless against substance without liquid..

The Ichijou has rupture...Shippou has Million edge, the Juumonji has their Phalanx..

The Saegusa and Yotsuba does not have a signature magic, that is why they are omnipotent....
Old 2014-03-01, 09:46   Link #10935
hakazee

Quote:
Phalanx blocks psion intrusions.
If you want to cast magic to his body, he need to destroy Phalanx first.

As long as Phalanx is activated, Ichijou has no chance to win.

Tomitsuka's GD armor also can block rupture if Ichijou try to cast Rupture on Tomitsuka's body / blood.
But maybe Ichijou can use other method in using Rupture to defeat tomitsuka.
Old 2014-03-01, 09:47   Link #10936
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Phalanx blocks psion intrusions.
If you want to cast magic to his bodyn destroy Phalanx first.

As long as Phalanx is activated, Ichijou has no chance to win.
Phalanx is considered as the strongest and pinnacle of defensive magic. Breaking it won't be easy, even if its Tatsuya
Old 2014-03-01, 10:01   Link #10937
hakazee

Quote:
Phalanx is considered as the strongest and pinnacle of defensive magic. Breaking it won't be easy, even if its Tatsuya

Easy for him.
Just shot Gram Dispersion to cancel / break his magic.

And in a glance, Katsuto turn to dust.
Old 2014-03-01, 10:04   Link #10938
kidswable

Quote:

well, I still dont know which one is stronger, naotsugu or toshikazu?
well, just make the heir of chiba is erika, so she could defeat all other master clan.

about the requirement of 10MC I think it was more like a vote in 10MC meeting or conference. where every clan could impress or give pressure to other clan with their power or influence.

in regard of rupture, I think the danger from rupture lay in the application. the rupture target is water so it will be deadly everywhere he cast it, be it a human or a machine or a land. but the land part will not work in case of fight in dessert.

I think the counter could be anything as long as it disturb his casting <- give Miyuki's Smile here

Quote:
Rupture is useless against substance without liquid..

The Ichijou has rupture...Shippou has Million edge, the Juumonji has their Phalanx..

The Saegusa and Yotsuba does not have a signature magic, that is why they are omnipotent....
can't they just send someone as representation and just battle it out

@hakazee: can't tatsuya spamming his triple decomosition spell?
Old 2014-03-01, 10:13   Link #10939
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidswable View Post
@hakazee: can't tatsuya spamming his triple decomosition spell?
Don't know how fast is Phalanx layers refresh.
How many layers ?

If I'm not mistaken Katsuto can create dozen layers of Phalanx.

But the question, if Phalanx only has single sequence then Tatsuya shot Gram Dispersion to destroy that single magic sequence.

Done...

So, forget about Mist Dispersal X Phalanx.
There is no answer for that.

Gram Dispersion X Phalanx is better.
Old 2014-03-01, 10:45   Link #10940
fujin of shadows

Found this in the through browsing the web, for pampz

Well, I am a Miyuki fan

Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings