AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-11, 11:08   Link #901
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Just read the last volume (12) today. Well i prefer the manga ending, because he has a true ending and not a open ending. Also the manga introduce a lot more nice characters and sidestory like Nozomi and Anna.

With all the 12 volumes Vap have a complete storyboard to make a real anime ending now but i think it will never happen (i really want see animated the last 2 volumes, expecially the song in the end while Lucy is melting).
Old 2010-08-12, 08:29   Link #902
lany

Thumbs up

I like the story of Elfen Lied Manga. It seems like the anime. I love it.
Old 2010-08-21, 09:24   Link #903
PastPrime

For anyone interested, at the manga-download.org website under the Illuminati-Manga section you can get the entire series, with the possible exception of a special or two. Volume 1 and 2 are by Got-Nyu, volume 3 is mixed, with the last chapters by Oishii-Illuminati, and they do all of volume 4 thru 12.
Old 2010-08-24, 11:56   Link #904
carmelo

I've read up this topic from the start and i must say i'm impressed.

You guys got wild imagination.
Anyways, can anyone translate an interview Okamoto Lynn gave back when he started Nononono?
Link will be posted soon.
It shows some pics of himself and 3 other guys drawing and painting an Elfen Lied panel i've never seen / can't remember.
Here's that pic.
Spoiler:
Old 2011-04-22, 03:43   Link #905
User68604
Disabled By Request

Up to chapter 44 in the manga...wanted to see how different it was from the anime (which is a masterpiece in my eyes)

and..in this chapter a diaper girl gets her own pee on her clothes...

wtf...? lol my mind...confused
Old 2011-04-23, 01:27   Link #906
User68604
Disabled By Request

Just finished the manga and I have to say that I did not enjoy it nearly as much as the anime.

The anime was much more compact, using more with less (only 12 or 13 episodes) with a great ending.

The manga introduced so many side characters, had so many "kills," that halfway through I could not care less who lived or died. Not to mention the fact that people were getting "killed" or "shot" then coming back again (ahem Bandou coming back at the end? wtf is that...).

Anime series > manga...

7/10...
Closed Thread