AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-15, 14:52   Link #61
hi no ken Jebus

spoilers for 92...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-15, 21:33   Link #62
aikming

[QUOTE=hi no ken Jebus]spoilers for 92...

I'll give it 3 more and see if I still want to continue reading this...

QUOTE]

Hi no ken jebus. R u getting tired of reading the manga?
Old 2006-01-16, 15:42   Link #63
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

I'd have to agree with hi no ken Jebus... they're drawing out the Manga farther then it needs to be...
Old 2006-01-16, 19:12   Link #64
oDin01

Yeah there really isn't much left there to keep the manga interesting. Suzuka and Yamato have finally started dating. Suzuka's ice princess personality has changed. Their relationship is now stronger than ever. The only thing left is for Honoka to reappear.
Old 2006-01-16, 19:24   Link #65
masterlays
Banned

Um can someone explain to me which magazine Suzuka is published in Japan? also is it weekly?

Thanks
Old 2006-01-17, 01:59   Link #66
aikming

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlays
Um can someone explain to me which magazine Suzuka is published in Japan? also is it weekly?

Thanks
Shounen Magazine.

http://www.shonenmagazine.com/works/suzuka/
Old 2006-01-17, 06:34   Link #67
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01
Yeah there really isn't much left there to keep the manga interesting. Suzuka and Yamato have finally started dating. Suzuka's ice princess personality has changed. Their relationship is now stronger than ever. The only thing left is for Honoka to reappear.
Yep, one big last obstacle for Yamato and Suzuka testing the waters... hehe, hopefully the mangaka will even let them take it to the next level before ending it... it's a possibility with all the fanservice earlier in the manga.

Well a must before Suzuka ends is closure... like a "10 years later" kind of thing where Yamato and Suzuka are still together living happily... maybe even married... there I go, getting carried away in my thoughts!
Old 2006-01-17, 06:51   Link #68
AmamiYui

One more dysfunctional couple needs to get together if possible. Yes, you all should know who I'm talking about. Miki and Yasunobu, are they forever gonna be just friends or is there some spark gonna happen anytime? Miki straightening out Yasunobu's perverted head and womanising ways would be funny as hell.

And more chapters about Yui please, don't just leave her without some interesting events and scenes.
Old 2006-01-17, 21:32   Link #69
oDin01

Saotome looks different. Couldn't even tell that was her in the last chapter.
Old 2006-01-17, 22:11   Link #70
aikming

Quote:
Same here. I thought they introduce a new chracter and then found out it was her. I like her in the new style.
Old 2006-01-18, 07:49   Link #71
jiashore
suzuka luver *_*

the new style of saotome?
anyone mind posting a pic of her... wait.. i don't think thats allowed... if it is pls do... if not... well dont... or PM me?

cheers,

jiashore
Old 2006-01-19, 03:28   Link #72
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
The only difference is that she's wearing glasses and seems to have stopped dying her hair.
Old 2006-01-19, 09:51   Link #73
jiashore
suzuka luver *_*

wow... thats seems cute... hope her attitude problem and drinking pipes down abit, drinking aint good fer health yer know.... ^_^

cheers,

jiashore
Old 2006-01-19, 10:33   Link #74
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I think this is a preparatory lull, getting ready for more developments. I could think of some developments that would jack up the interest. We'll start wth a very enjoyable period of lovey-dovey, like the shrine visit. But what if they broke up and they went out with somebody else for a while? I think both their hearts would break; I know mine would. The sports competition could be interesting, as Yamato masters the new technique -- although that would certainly be a different manga. And Honoka's career would be great to follow. And I really love Yui....

Suzuka hasn't really changed that much, it's just that we couldn't see what was underlying the ice princess before. That same dedication has been somewhat transferred to Yamato. The recent slap-kiss shows she is still her, lol.

And Saotome is still drinking, so she hasn't changed completely. But maybe she isn't drinking so much.
Spoiler for a glimpse of her from 92:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-01-19, 10:38   Link #75
oDin01

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack
The only difference is that she's wearing glasses and seems to have stopped dying her hair.
She's also less tanned. The previous chapters she had a darker complexion.
Old 2006-01-19, 22:07   Link #76
aikming

Two chapters of saotome... next chapter 93 better change the plot to others.

Before the calm, i wish for calm.... now I wish for some twist... kinda boring
Old 2006-01-19, 22:49   Link #77
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikming
Two chapters of saotome... next chapter 93 better change the plot to others.
Saotome did appear in 91, but most of it was Yamato and Suzuka. It was a particularly moving and satisfying chapter, for me, further developing our understanding of their relationship. Chapter 92 got us thinking about track again, and it looks to me as if they will return to the practice field in 93.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-01-22, 03:51   Link #78
Phearsome
Viet Ice Cream Man

Send a message via AIM to Phearsome Send a message via MSN to Phearsome
hey i was wondering if the manga was exactly liek the anime, and if i watched all of the anime which chapters should i start reading at to continue?
Old 2006-01-22, 06:58   Link #79
aikming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phearsome
hey i was wondering if the manga was exactly liek the anime, and if i watched all of the anime which chapters should i start reading at to continue?

The anime was adapted from the manga, up to chapter 72. The manga is currently up to chapter 92.
Old 2006-01-23, 02:09   Link #80
Phearsome
Viet Ice Cream Man

Send a message via AIM to Phearsome Send a message via MSN to Phearsome
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikming
The anime was adapted from the manga, up to chapter 72. The manga is currently up to chapter 92.
ok thanks a lot
Closed Thread