AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-13, 14:43   Link #61
Agent86
Yuki-ist and Hina-geek

I think it's safe to say that Seishu's next game is
Spoiler for You probably want to read chapter 135 first. . .:
Old 2009-04-21, 15:52   Link #62
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Just finish 147, i am getting some serious Akane vibes here. Wonder if Adachi will break with the childhood friend route.
Old 2009-04-21, 17:23   Link #63
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Just finish 147, i am getting some serious Akane vibes here. Wonder if Adachi will break with the childhood friend route.
yeah, i am kind of worry too. still he keeps mentioning the 160km/h throw. It seems everybody knows Aoba standard. Still, there have been very few childhood friends ending together in Adashi's works, i only can think of touch.
Old 2009-04-22, 07:30   Link #64
poko-kun

After finish 147

Spoiler for 147:
Old 2009-04-22, 09:59   Link #65
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by poko-kun View Post
After finish 147

Spoiler for 147:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-22, 11:28   Link #66
poko-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Cross game up to 147, other Adachi's works:
Old 2009-04-22, 14:22   Link #67
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by poko-kun View Post
Spoiler for Cross game up to 147, other Adachi's works:
Spoiler for other Adachi's works:
Old 2009-04-22, 17:54   Link #68
DanielSong39

Not sure who Aoba will end up with, but if she falls short in the Koh sweepstakes, she only has herself to blame. She dug her own grave by treating him like trash for 15 years.

But who knows; maybe Akane will bite the dust and hand Aoba the default win - if Koh doesn't reject her, that is.
Old 2009-04-22, 18:01   Link #69
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

well there is Azuma.
Old 2009-04-22, 19:08   Link #70
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Not sure who Aoba will end up with, but if she falls short in the Koh sweepstakes, she only has herself to blame. She dug her own grave by treating him like trash for 15 years.

But who knows; maybe Akane will bite the dust and hand Aoba the default win - if Koh doesn't reject her, that is.
well, the opening and ending are hinting them as the canon couple in the anime. All depends whether Koh can hit the 160 Km/h mark or not. That is all that is keeping any of the guys from being close to winning Aoba. The only guy that has a chance is Koh, because he is a pitcher.
I feel bad for Aoba's cousin, he realize that it is impossible for him.
Old 2009-04-23, 04:57   Link #71
Kikuchi

Quote:
All depends whether Koh can hit the 160 Km/h mark or not.
That's from Aoba's perspective. But it is obvious that even if he doesn't do it (I believe he will), Aoba is already heels over him.

You should worry more about Koh attitude towards her, not the opposite. Cause right know, he doesn't seems to even see her like a love interest and he already has Akane.
Old 2009-04-23, 05:39   Link #72
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
That's from Aoba's perspective. But it is obvious that even if he doesn't do it (I believe he will), Aoba is already heels over him.

You should worry more about Kou attitude towards her, not the opposite. Cause right know, he doesn't seems to even see her like a love interest and he already has Akane.
Nah, Akane and Koh are not an official couple, they have gone in dates but they are not yet there.
If you talk about Koh's attitude from the latest chapter, that was a sarcastic comment from Koh, now that I think about. It is more like Kou will be self concious with Aoba there. Koh feelings toward Aoba are shown more by actions than by words, unlike Aoba that has already admited that she loves koh to a person, though she had let the audience know her feelings many times before.
Old 2009-04-25, 22:07   Link #73
Rhea
Endless Story ~

Quote:
... unlike Aoba that has already admited that she loves koh to a person...
I have a question, what chapter did she actually do that? I read the chapters and I don't remember that ever happening.
Old 2009-04-26, 06:38   Link #74
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhea View Post
I have a question, what chapter did she actually do that? I read the chapters and I don't remember that ever happening.
i don't remember the exact chapter she did, but she admited it to the guy that is going to marry her sister during one of their many convesations. the guy is always trying to hook aoba with his brother. i think it came out during one of their talks.
Old 2009-04-26, 12:19   Link #75
Bambi

I still believe that Koh and Aoba will end up together, i really like chemistry between them and don't think so much hints was put inside story only to tease readers. Their currect relation can be best described by Koh's own words "There are some things you miss by being too close", all friends around know how much they care about each other, but they are still not aware of it. It got beter in last volumes, but still not enough. Aoba, although still in denial mode, already got some feeling for Koh, so now it's time for him to make one step forward. Although right now i have no idea how it will continue, i believe impulse for that step forward will come from Akane (maybe we will find out something in next chapter during their one-on-one meeting). IMHO she is fully aware of relationship between Koh and Aoba and understand that Koh is still more in love with ghost/image of Wakaba Tsukishima. Personally i found her much beter fit for Mr. always #2 Akaishi, so please Akane somehow gently reject Koh
Old 2009-04-26, 12:39   Link #76
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Personally i found her much beter fit for Mr. always #2 Akaishi, so please Akane somehow gently reject Koh
yeah, Akane is more fit for that guy.
Old 2009-04-30, 20:25   Link #77
Kushi

I have a HUGE feeling that it's going to end up as Ko x Aoba, Catcher guy [crap his mind slips my mind] x Akane, and Azuma x the old [bitchy] manager. Iunno why, but after reading almost all of Adachi's mangas, that's my prediction... I hope he proves me wrong though, I quite like Akane with Ko
Old 2009-05-01, 04:04   Link #78
Tri-ring

Chapter 138 RAW is out at the usual place.

Spoiler for Chapter 138:
Old 2009-05-01, 05:54   Link #79
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Chapter 138 RAW is out at the usual place.

Spoiler for Chapter 138:
not a surprise, it was that or something worse.
Old 2009-05-01, 15:53   Link #80
DanielSong39

I have a feeling Akane will be no more.

Alas, Aoba, you still can't have him - even if he throws 160km/h.

Why do I get the feeling that we will see a H2-level tragedy?
Closed Thread

Tags
mitsuru adachi, shounen