AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-07-02, 18:08   Link #161
Dop
Mmmm....

Maybe Yuzuriha brought up the idea of Gabimaru's wife not being real just to mess with Sagiri? Seems like the kind of thing she'd do.

Gabimaru is in big trouble though with burning out his memories. Mei's view of Gabimaru's tao suggests Gabimaru's in big trouble.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-02, 19:36   Link #162
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I'm just wondering if Yuzuriha is going to test the theory that banging increases their Tao power level. She seems like the only one who'd be game for that .
I dunno why, but I got the feeling that Mei would be Gabi's partner vs anyone else even though she was just a little girl in the beginning. I really can't see Yuzu doing anything with the remaining cast. Maybe if Senta was still alive, but not now; not unless there's a non-sexual way to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
Maybe Yuzuriha brought up the idea of Gabimaru's wife not being real just to mess with Sagiri? Seems like the kind of thing she'd do.
Not so sure. Imma assume its a case of foreshadowing, used to reinforce something that is happening to Gabi, but it wasn't revealed by the end. It could be very well possible that he never actually had a whife. This illusion theory could be true, and he has lost those false memories to tao use, allowing him to remember exactly who he was before the illusion was placed on him.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-02, 20:19   Link #163
Frontier

Considering Yuzuriha is a fellow ninja and was interested in Gabimaru initially, I guess it's possible she's been thinking about it and how the whole situation with him and his wife felt off to her for a while now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I dunno why, but I got the feeling that Mei would be Gabi's partner vs anyone else even though she was just a little girl in the beginning. I really can't see Yuzu doing anything with the remaining cast. Maybe if Senta was still alive, but not now; not unless there's a non-sexual way to do it.
I feel like she wouldn't mind knocking boots with Shion but he probably wouldn't be up to it. We know what happened to his last bed partner .
Old 2023-07-04, 19:49   Link #164
Decel

7/10

Didn't expect the prospect that Gabimaru's wife is an illusion. Senta's death was decently implemented, I feel sad that it happened while happy with the way he was sent off.

But overall the episodes were all over the place in pacing and quality. I'd probably watch another cour if it showed up soonish before I forget the plot.

Tags
action, adventure