vol 3 LOR : https://imgur.com/a/1afFAZp
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-26, 04:28   Link #382
Yazi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
The illustrations of Campione LOR vol 3

Is that Ena in the pic with the sword? It looks like Ama no Murakamo... but Ena looks less busty here...
Yazi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-26, 07:17   Link #383
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrey View Post
Alec new authority sounds great, but i believe Lachesis is not the goddess of the past, she is the one who determine how many years the lifetime of men have. she should be equivalent to verdandi, fate goddess of the present time.

also wiki has new pictures, Godou and Doni meet, and Aisha has new look.
She determines the length of the thread of life, it is normal to imagine that she can, with this power, make the thread return to ''point zero'', the one who determined destiny was Clotho.
Laksmana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-26, 07:20   Link #384
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazi88 View Post
Is that Ena in the pic with the sword? It looks like Ama no Murakamo... but Ena looks less busty here...
Clothing effect only.
Old 2021-09-26, 11:51   Link #385
Rekkusu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
The illustrations of Campione LOR vol 3

OOoh, I have been waiting for the illustrations to come out, Thanks! Glad to see Ena is back. I feel she is someone that would get along really well with Yukino
Rekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-26, 15:45   Link #386
Yazi88

Yeah Ena still looks quite good despite the clothing effect. I wonder if the Godou's Youth authority actually makes them still look pretty young, as Godou and his girls are in their mid to late 20s.
Old 2021-10-06, 01:33   Link #387
Verethragna Avesta

It seems that in the 3rd volume Godou was quite concerned about the powers of Ren's mystic eye and decided to run away when they encounter each other while Ren was trying to capture Aisha which makes me wonder exactly which one of the two godslayer will win if they fight each other
Verethragna Avesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-06, 04:15   Link #388
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verethragna Avesta View Post
It seems that in the 3rd volume Godou was quite concerned about the powers of Ren's mystic eye and decided to run away when they encounter each other while Ren was trying to capture Aisha which makes me wonder exactly which one of the two godslayer will win if they fight each other
Currently, the odd would be in Godou favor about 9/10, since Ren mostly relies on Nemesis as his main power and he isn’t really keen on keeping his goddess identity a secret and her phantom is very much screaming 'I am Nemesis!'. Godou can whip out warrior nullify to Ren’s authority.

However, Ren also has something that can possibly throw Godou a bit off his balance. Ren’s eye is from Athena, but instead of traditional myth it’s a goddess of the end instead. This could allow his eye to somewhat resist the sword that’s purely forged for the daughter of Zeus not the queen who destroys the world. Also, I’m still convinced that his right eye is hiding other power too.

In a sense, Ren isn’t really an offensive type, he’s more like a support while Godou is an all rounder with a full understanding in abilities. As much as, I like Ren as a character, his current odds against Godou is pretty low. If I have to compare, both of them going at each other now is like vol.11 Godou vs Doni.

Lord of Realms isn't only about Yukino's journey to become a stronger sword god, it's also about Ren grinding his way up to the same league as other godslayers. Yeah, he prevents the end of the world, but his fighting experience with other campione is pretty low. As the newest baby of the bunch, he has to go through the same journey that Godou did in his series.

Last edited by roronoa20; 2021-10-06 at 04:36.
roronoa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-06, 07:01   Link #389
Verethragna Avesta

So, can anyone answer few of the following questions for me
1 How effective was Alec's new authority against the mystic eyes of Ren and what was the outcome of there battle?
2 why was Verethragna fighting Yukino and what new powers did he used in there battle?
Old 2021-10-06, 08:10   Link #390
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verethragna Avesta View Post
So, can anyone answer few of the following questions for me
1 How effective was Alec's new authority against the mystic eyes of Ren and what was the outcome of there battle?
2 why was Verethragna fighting Yukino and what new powers did he used in there battle?
The full translation isn't there yet, but this is the gist of it. Again, this is a google translated spoiler, please take it with a grain of salt.

1. There's no mention on Lachesis vs Athena's authority, but Black lighting is strong enough that even the full power of his mystic eye can't suppress it. However, Alec's body can't handle the strain of using Lachesis for the third time and collapase. Riona uses this chance to seal Alec, but he manages to escape by the help of Melusine.

2. Verethragna is a substitute for the warrior of anti-destiny, Kushanagi Godo. He pretty much use the same old ability that he always use and would've won if Yukino didn't pull a 100 divine weapons combined.
roronoa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-06, 09:29   Link #391
Verethragna Avesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by roronoa20 View Post
2. Verethragna is a substitute for the warrior of anti-destiny, Kushanagi Godo. He pretty much use the same old ability that he always use and would've won if Yukino didn't pull a 100 divine weapons combined.
Thanks a lot for your reply, I was asking because there was a mention that Verethragna was able to use the authorities of Ram because he has the qualities of Indra or something
Old 2021-10-10, 21:49   Link #392
Verethragna Avesta

It seems that Ren's mystic eye have the power to even stop the time of authorities that are capable of reflecting attacks back at enemy since he was able to stop Alec's Judging fairies ( so, it is possible that it might also be able to stop retribution of Nemesis )when his mystic eye stop the time for the entire labyrinth at its full power( Avarice and Faceless Queen were also powerless). He is also capable of seeing everything under the area of effect of his mystic eye and use that power to locate the position of Alec inside the labyrinth.It was also stated that at full power he might be able to stop a Campione for dozens or even 100 seconds.
Old 2022-07-26, 02:27   Link #393
Yazi88

Is there an update on when the next volume of Campione Lord of Realms comes out?
Old 2022-08-12, 19:53   Link #394
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazi88 View Post
Is there an update on when the next volume of Campione Lord of Realms comes out?
I hope never, no more disappointments.

Tags
adventure, bakapervert, fantasy, godslayer, harem