AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-26, 01:09   Link #1821
Goldzero

touMAN now number 1!!!!

sorry gintoki, but now you are number 2.
Old 2014-01-26, 12:21   Link #1822
WiliamZ0

Touma need a hug, let's everyone of us give him one
Old 2014-01-26, 12:41   Link #1823
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sorry, I won't be posting in this topic anymore.

Last edited by Sacredus; 2014-01-26 at 13:13. Reason: Fixed quote
Old 2014-01-26, 21:40   Link #1824
Lucas99
The Reader

Talking @levelseven

as usual ur preach of hate against Touma never change u really are a genuine hater don't worry if pray hard othinus might grant accel with more screen time in n10
Old 2014-01-27, 03:05   Link #1825
LevelSeven

Quote:
as usual ur preach of hate against Touma never change u really are a genuine hater don't worry if pray hard othinus might grant accel with more screen time in n10
im sure it will go this way:
touma protects her, everyone shocked,
touma make a speech about whatever (friendship or that othinus is no thread anymore since she is loosing her ailitys),
everyone shocked,
magic side attacks,
friends shocked,
touma negates,
gremling arrives saves him and othinus,
and maybe a small screen time of accel who have no idea what to do and therefore decides to not interfere into this fight even if the will want him to help touma.......

at least this would make a really interesting story,
even if accel wouldnt have much screentime in nt10, maybe the other volumes will focus on him,
in the end he is the second MC but in 9 volumes he only acted and done something which have a impact on the actual story flow in vol 2 and volume 3 (which was magic side arcs) and nt 6 (wih fighting kakine), nt1 wasnt really great (ffrom the story and the overall stuff), and nt 7 (he only showed up once, and that for a few seconds), the same in nt9....
Old 2014-01-27, 07:28   Link #1826
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Touma deserves to be praised and loved

even in an anime facebook were there are 39000+people page TOUma is being praised

there is an ongoing battle between two Teams and Kamijou Touma is in it
the setup is like DOTA , except the heroes are anime characters

for the teams
Spoiler for team:
Old 2014-01-27, 07:48   Link #1827
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
im sure it will go this way:
touma protects her, everyone shocked,
touma make a speech about whatever (friendship or that othinus is no thread anymore since she is loosing her ailitys),
everyone shocked,
magic side attacks,
friends shocked,
touma negates,
gremling arrives saves him and othinus,
and maybe a small screen time of accel who have no idea what to do and therefore decides to not interfere into this fight even if the will want him to help touma.......

at least this would make a really interesting story,
even if accel wouldnt have much screentime in nt10, maybe the other volumes will focus on him,
in the end he is the second MC but in 9 volumes he only acted and done something which have a impact on the actual story flow in vol 2 and volume 3 (which was magic side arcs) and nt 6 (wih fighting kakine), nt1 wasnt really great (ffrom the story and the overall stuff), and nt 7 (he only showed up once, and that for a few seconds), the same in nt9....
Accel isn't that lame . He would make a strong decision whether it is fight for Touma or fight against Touma. He would understand the importance of the situation perfectly as always I guess, and cause this event will decide the lives of many people he will take a part of this battle. And if the Will asks him for help, he will definitely help. He would anything for the sisters.
And he's already saved Touma's life once. And their relashionships seem to be good. With that, I think he would help Touma.
But there is a possibility he would hate Othinus too much to help.
But how would Touma explain his situation? His decision is crazy and based on his selfish motivations only. If some people would help him, they would be considered his best-best-best friends.
Old 2014-01-27, 07:54   Link #1828
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The Kamijou Speech only works if the opposite is willing to listen, people like Aqua and Tsuchimikado? Unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
for the teams
Spoiler for team:
Maou, Kamijou and Izayoi seem like small fries compared to the popularity of the others.
Old 2014-01-27, 07:56   Link #1829
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The Kamijou Speech only works if the opposite is willing to listen, people like Aqua and Tsuchimikado? Unlikely.

Maou, Kamijou and Izayoi seem like small fries compared to the popularity of the others.
lol. so true. but I'll vote for team a. though killua and gintoki? seem odd because those two are mainstream manga compared to others in team a.
Old 2014-01-27, 08:02   Link #1830
LevelSeven

Quote:
for the teams
Spoiler for team:
im voting for ruffy and natsu, afterall ruffy is #1 than accel #2 and natsu #3, and because of the current manga naruto #4.....

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2014-01-27 at 08:28.
Old 2014-01-27, 08:08   Link #1831
Goldzero

Quote:

even in an anime facebook were there are 39000+people page TOUma is being praised

for the teams
Spoiler for team:
sad to say touMAN isn't gong to do so well.

honestly i hate one piece, naruto, and fairy tail as well. thank god ichigo isn't in there either. team A gets my vote. mainly because it has touMAN, Sakata Gintoki, and Killua.
Old 2014-01-27, 08:11   Link #1832
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
sad to say touMAN isn't gong to do so well.
what do you expect. its full of shounensh*ts

the only one I can consider in team B is Lelouch and Levi.
Old 2014-01-27, 08:14   Link #1833
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what do you expect. its full of shounensh*ts

the only one I can consider in team B is Lelouch and Levi.
im a fan of Lelouch. but haven't anyone notice he isn't as popular as he once was? Levi quite the badass himself. much better then Eren but still love Eren character.
Old 2014-01-27, 08:36   Link #1834
tsunade666

Sorry to say but I hate whiner and I consider Eren such a whiner. Now Mikasa, that's a badass woman but we are going off topic.

I don't think Touma would win in any popularity poll. Touma isn't that popular to begin with. Specially in west countries. Touma is popular in japan but his not top tier sh*t there. But still popular.
Old 2014-01-27, 08:39   Link #1835
Goldzero

Quote:
Sorry to say but I hate whiner and I consider Eren such a whiner. Now Mikasa, that's a badass woman but we are going off topic.

I don't think Touma would win in any popularity poll. Touma isn't that popular to begin with. Specially in west countries. Touma is popular in japan but his not top tier sh*t there. But still popular.
mikasa, i love her more then Eren as well. just forgot to bring her up. true, touma may be very popular in japan, but he pales in comparison to team B. in the west, hes doing ok i guess.
Old 2014-01-27, 09:26   Link #1836
Sacredus

Quote:
Thats true. Western readers just like badasses and he is nothing like that. He probably would be at bottom of popularity contest here - not even close to characters like Levi, Koujou form StB, Kirito, Gintoki, Maou from Hataraku or even Lelouch.
Old 2014-01-27, 11:46   Link #1837
Wandering Soul

Quote:

Team B is just too mainstream for Team A to really have a fair chance at winning. Plus most casual Western manga readers prefer the stereotypical stoic badass characters to characters that are more emotional. There are times where I like Levi and Mikasa more than Eren even though I still like Eren. My favorites though are probably Jean or Armin.
Old 2014-01-27, 18:05   Link #1838
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:

for the teams
Spoiler for team:
So sad to say, even though Touma is my favorite character... Kirito... Natsu... Kakashi... and Luffy are characters I like (thankfully they are in the same block)... my top two would probably be Natsu and Touma though... I haven't seen enough Gintoki to include him even though I've really liked what I've seen so far...
Old 2014-01-27, 18:33   Link #1839
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
So sad to say, even though Touma is my favorite character... Kirito... Natsu... Kakashi... and Luffy are characters I like (thankfully they are in the same block)... my top two would probably be Natsu and Touma though... I haven't seen enough Gintoki to include him even though I've really liked what I've seen so far...
the only characters i like in team B are Lelouch and Levi. every other character and especially kiroto are in my top hate list. kakaishi chill, so i like him i suppose. still despised and quited naruto though.
Old 2014-01-27, 18:37   Link #1840
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
the only characters i like in team B are Lelouch and Levi. every other character and especially kiroto are in my top hate list. kakaishi chill, so i like him i suppose.
Well Kirito I'm mixed towards... depends on whether you're talking about anime or LN... Luffy is my least favorite of the ones I mentioned. Kakashi is just a boss. Natsu is perfect (except still not as good as Touma... if you don't like Natsu you haven't watched enough FT... though I guess there are a lot of people that dont like Touma... Touma and Natsu are 1 & 3 on my top ten list...)

Anyway, I've decided Touma is actually my second favorite character in fiction...

He still hasn't beaten Bartimaeus quite yet... That would be pretty hard... He's getting warmer though... (his sarcasm has been improving recently...)

Anyway, Touma still is weak in some departments... The funny thing is... Touma is supposed to be a nerd... I somehow have a hard time imagining this at this point If Touma is a nerd, then Nerds are superior beings.
Closed Thread