Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-10-01, 00:41   Link #1121
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post

honestly at this point "anyone" has more political engagement than trump, his currently president job is play golf, watch cable tv, troll on twitter and whining over the "bad republicans and democrats" which don't let he do anything and keep find a way to erase obama presence from white house, i can foreshadow one day "obama pitcture" misterious disapperaing from the section of WH presidents pictures.

trump literally create a "new way to be a a USA president, it will be a "trend" in th future!!!.
If anything, someone should remind him that one King of France, one Tsar of the Russian Empire, and their respective families have been decimated by the angry masses because the rulers were partying and enjoying all kinds of luxury while the poor people suffered like hell. The more this shitshow keeps on going, the more I feel Donald Trump deserves to be put up there with those two despised monarchs.
Old 2017-10-01, 00:53   Link #1122
Blueknight78

and here some more "awesome trump doing awesome trump things on twitter.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...89003745468417
Quote:
...Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They....
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...89888596754434
Quote:
...want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job.

this is really what i call a "president job' while golfing , trump crap know no bonds!!!.
really trump is the best president ever from mankind history, a exemple of "man"
Old 2017-10-01, 02:26   Link #1123
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Wonder how Trump would have handled Katrina with that kind of tweet.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2017-10-01, 06:39   Link #1124
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
If anything, someone should remind him that one King of France, one Tsar of the Russian Empire, and their respective families have been decimated by the angry masses because the rulers were partying and enjoying all kinds of luxury while the poor people suffered like hell. The more this shitshow keeps on going, the more I feel Donald Trump deserves to be put up there with those two despised monarchs.
he has one huge advantage over those people

Fox News and his internet cultists
Old 2017-10-01, 08:31   Link #1125
The Green One

*sigh* Cmon Mueller.....hurry up....I can't take another 3 years of this clown. Got forbid a potential seven more.
Old 2017-10-01, 09:57   Link #1126
MCAL

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...65475777695744

Did I mention Donald Trump is a racist?
Old 2017-10-01, 17:44   Link #1127
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
*sigh* Cmon Mueller.....hurry up....I can't take another 3 years of this clown. Got forbid a potential seven more.
Removing him changes nothing. There are many Trumps in every county, and nothing stops a different Trump-like person from being elected next time. Trump's victory is not a mistake, his win represents the people's will.
Old 2017-10-01, 18:33   Link #1128
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Removing him changes nothing. There are many Trumps in every county, and nothing stops a different Trump-like person from being elected next time. Trump's victory is not a mistake, his win represents the people's will.
How you can look at the last 8 months and not call him a mistake is beyond my comprehension honestly. His election might of been the "will" of the people, but that doesn't mean they're incapable of having second thoughts.

As for removing him changing nothing? How about stopping him from making the country look even more foolish as our name gets dragged through the mud more and more. How about not potentially provoking North Korea into a nuclear war with us?
Old 2017-10-01, 18:48   Link #1129
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Or escalating into WWIII with Russia
GANBARIMASU
Old 2017-10-01, 19:08   Link #1130
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
How you can look at the last 8 months and not call him a mistake is beyond my comprehension honestly. His election might of been the "will" of the people, but that doesn't mean they're incapable of having second thoughts.

As for removing him changing nothing? How about stopping him from making the country look even more foolish as our name gets dragged through the mud more and more. How about not potentially provoking North Korea into a nuclear war with us?
Trump is not a mistake, Trump won because Americans as a whole didn't think their government matters. If this view doesn't change then there will be more Trump leaders elected.

And Trump doesn't make the country look foolish. It just proved that the American people are foolish as a whole, and that this is the down side of a democracy as feared by politicians in Ancient Greece. You can't make America look worse, Trump just represents what the United States stood for, nothing more or less.

If you want to prove me wrong, elect someone better next time. I doubt it, but I want to be wrong.
Old 2017-10-01, 19:18   Link #1131
The Green One

I don't know what fantasy reality you live in bud, but I don't want any part of it.
Old 2017-10-01, 19:33   Link #1132
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
I don't know what fantasy reality you live in bud, but I don't want any part of it.
I live in a reality where Americans found a skilled and qualified politician is unelectable, and deliberately vote for a fraud, a liar, and a psychopath narcissist. That's my world. What world are you in?
Old 2017-10-01, 19:41   Link #1133
Akito Kinomoto

America voted for a man they believed would change the system for the better and the MSM wasn't privy to focusing on disqualifying faults. Even then, they were willing to take a chance. It's what happens when the establishment continuously fails you

Several months later and nothing has changed if not gotten worse. Play the blame game some other time, because I don't think the Michigan father who can barely feed his family is thinking about election logistics, nor are the people living in southern coastal areas who see what the government inaction on climate change has caused. Or Puerto Rico for that matter
GANBARIMASU
Old 2017-10-01, 19:45   Link #1134
shadow1296

Quote:
I live in a reality where Americans found a skilled and qualified politician is unelectable, and deliberately vote for a fraud, a liar, and a psychopath narcissist. That's my world. What world are you in?
you do realize trump won because he ran against the one person that would allow him to win hillary, whether or not hillary was skilled or qualified was a complete moot point and at the time was hated by more people than people hated trump and it was devil you know vs the devil you don't situation and hillary became the don't vs everyone knowing how bad trump was, if it was any other democratic candidate they would have won in a landside but because it was hillary trump won

edit: also what akuma said
Old 2017-10-01, 19:54   Link #1135
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
, whether or not hillary was skilled or qualified was a complete moot point
That's the problem. If being skilled and qualified is a moot point, then America will re-elect either Trump or other Trump-like leaders. Trump won BECAUSE voters don't think qualifications mattered.

And you yourself agree that this is STILL the case, right now, so nothing will change in the next election.

You can convince me to change my mind when qualifications and skill actually matter to Americans again.
Old 2017-10-01, 19:59   Link #1136
GDB

Quote:
How you can look at the last 8 months and not call him a mistake is beyond my comprehension honestly.
Because he's insistent on trying to paint every American as being just as bad as Trump because he got elected. It's best to just pay him no mind when he tries to bait like this.

We've been on this ride with him many times, and he always argues it for a day or two, retreats, and then comes back to try to stir the same thing up with the same arguments again a few weeks later.

Quote:
You can convince me to change my mind when qualifications and skill actually matter to Americans again.
So you admit you won't change your mind no matter what for at least another 1.5-3.5 years? Then knock it off with posting this crap because you're just baiting at this point.
Old 2017-10-01, 20:04   Link #1137
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kousaka View Post
America voted for a man they believed would change the system for the better and the MSM wasn't privy to focusing on disqualifying faults. Even then, they were willing to take a chance. It's what happens when the establishment continuously fails you
There's about 300 millions American and they ended up to have to choose between 2 (or 4 depending of the states) pretty bad candidates. One may not had been as bad as the other but even so, trying to decide which of Hilary and Trump was the worse choice was like choosing which country is worse between Saudi Arabia and North Korea.
Old 2017-10-01, 20:18   Link #1138
Akito Kinomoto

With all of this talk about North Korea recently, I feel like the situation in Syria has been left largely ignored. The boundaries are clear there: America, Saudi Arabia, Israel on the side of the Free Syrian Army--which is mostly made up of Islamists and Jihadists, or ISIS members--and Russia, China, and Iran on the Syrian government's side. These countries are not on the best terms, but it would behoove both sides to work together to defeat the Syrian rebels first through joint action. I would hope the grassroots wings of the Republican and Democratic parties can convince its leaders to not escalate into war with Russia into WWIII; the current refugee crisis would be trivial next to the mass exodus we'd see then, not to mention the possibility of the fighting spilling into Europe

@ganbaru A proto-fascist and a corruption queen. Thankfully, groups like Justice Democrats and Brand New Congress have started to take over the Democratic party, and one of the things they platform (IIRC) is election reform to get rid of the duopoly
GANBARIMASU
Old 2017-10-01, 20:22   Link #1139
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Because he's insistent on trying to paint every American as being just as bad as Trump because he got elected. It's best to just pay him no mind when he tries to bait like this.
Truth remains that every non-American who sees this shitshow will only remember one thing: Americans had a golden opportunity to do the right thing, but they f***ed up. Let's not be afraid of saying as it is: they f***ed up big time when the writings were on the bloody wall. Those who chose not to vote or rather chose to vote for Trump (especially the latter!) have no right to whine after facts were already exposed; it's called gross irresponsibility.

Where I'm still hopeful is the stronger possibility that the Trump shitshow will ensure that the next elected POTUS will be the total antithesis of Donald Trump - well-mannered, well educated, genuinely invested into public service, experienced with how the system works, progressive, anti-racist, anti-homophobia, and preferably female at a decent age. Don't ask me who I'm thinking about, but I have my picks. Regardless, I want to see the true deplorables out there getting double-slapped in the face in 2020.

edit:

@Akuma Kousaka: if Russia was ever serious about defeating ISIS, they would have done something significant about it some time ago. The fact that only US-backed forces have made serious gains against ISIS in both Syria and Iraq leads me to believe that Russia doesn't and won't give a shit about ISIS until the latter strikes at the heart of Moscow.
Old 2017-10-01, 20:29   Link #1140
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
Truth remains that every non-American who sees this shitshow will only remember one thing: Americans had a golden opportunity to do the right thing, but they f***ed up. Let's not be afraid of saying as it is: they f***ed up big time when the writings were on the bloody wall.
Yes, but they aren't going around calling every American a Trump equivalent.
Closed Thread