AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-23, 21:54   Link #21
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Oh Komugi is such a tease, but I can't get over at how he woos Nanako to the point of her caving in, only to change the subject into something completely different .

Anna's name is quite unoriginal(Katou Anna = katana), but her aggressive nature is a welcome addition to the cast. Again, I like the psychological analyses of the abnormal that they tend to spew out, such as analyzing Anna's introduction . I would have preferred for Komugi to be the one to perform some experiment on Anna, since, given his char, is immune to physical and verbal abuses.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 00:37   Link #22
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
I feel this show is kind of wasted as a normal series. can't do or show anything really, kind of stifles things.

also, episode 4, what exactly happened when Komugi was feeding whatsherface, and old-guy-with-glasses got pissed off?
Old 2011-05-07, 22:13   Link #23
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
I feel this show is kind of wasted as a normal series. can't do or show anything really, kind of stifles things.

also, episode 4, what exactly happened when Komugi was feeding whatsherface, and old-guy-with-glasses got pissed off?
I think he "came" from listening to her.

BTW episode 5, actual development for two of the characters?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 03:50   Link #24
Forsaken_Infinity

Rofl that was a very funny episode. I think I like the wannabe megane way more than anyone else right now.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 06:31   Link #25
Forsaken_Infinity

Damn, seriously? Not one post in a week... Nobody watched the new episode? This show seriously lacks popularity around here. And it's so good too ...
Old 2011-05-14, 10:01   Link #26
Soconfused
Old God Member

Yeah, kind of sad it's not very popular, I can see why though, the first 2 eps weren't all that great, but it's getting better with each episode imo.
Old 2011-05-14, 10:42   Link #27
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Is... is Nanako seriously just completely oblivious to the fact that Komugi is an unrepentant trolling bastard, or does she just have it so bad for him that she can't help herself? Seriously, he's approaching Lucy-with-the-football levels of consistency here.

The series is really hit and miss. I laughed several times at the OAVs, but the episodes mostly drag. I might have dropped it by now if they weren't so short. Makiko's "I don't speak Japanese" act was pretty funny, though.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 16:12   Link #28
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can't believe Nanako let Komugi do that... What does she see in him anyway? He's a terrible person. I don't remember him showing a single redeeming quality. Is she a closet masochist? That would explain a lot.
Old 2011-05-14, 16:36   Link #29
sikvod00

^ She has to be a masochist. That's the only logical explanation for tolerating such abuse\teasing.
I really couldn't get into this episode because of how extra creepy Komugi was...
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 16:59   Link #30
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Damn, seriously? Not one post in a week... Nobody watched the new episode? This show seriously lacks popularity around here. And it's so good too ...
I'm always watching it, but frankly I always compare it to the OVA level, and, thus, I have nothing to comment about because the TV anime it's at a far lower level of perversion than the OVA.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 17:51   Link #31
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can't believe Nanako let Komugi do that... What does she see in him anyway? He's a terrible person. I don't remember him showing a single redeeming quality. Is she a closet masochist? That would explain a lot.
Lol. Why are you complaining that a guy with a NTR fetish is a terrible person now >.> Besides, he did help her pass a seminar she was always failing at least???
Old 2011-05-15, 00:44   Link #32
Soconfused
Old God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
^ She has to be a masochist. That's the only logical explanation for tolerating such abuse\teasing.
I really couldn't get into this episode because of how extra creepy Komugi was...
Yeah, Komugi isn't very likable, my least favorite of all the characters easily. Dude is pretty fucked up in the head, and not in comical ways, it's just creepy and unpleasant. Nanako being a masochist would be an awesome twist, she would fit into the club perfectly.
Old 2011-05-15, 06:39   Link #33
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
The problem with the tv series is that they drag one single manga chapter every week, while an ova could cover, what, 3 chapters at a faster pacing. That kinda ruins some stories.

When it comes to censorship, other than the sushi girl episode (and hiding a sex position this week), they rarely cut anything...not that i can remember, at least. What is omitted here is usually omitted in the manga too, "showing" isn't this series' point after all.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 13:05   Link #34
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The seventh episode was suprisingly sweet. If it weren't for Komugi casually fapping in the classroom, this would have been a very normal episode. Actually, even that was normal by Hen Zemi standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Lol. Why are you complaining that a guy with a NTR fetish is a terrible person now >.> Besides, he did help her pass a seminar she was always failing at least???
I wasn't complaining about him being a terrible person, I was complaining about Nanako still liking him even now that she knows how messed up he is.
Old 2011-05-22, 13:26   Link #35
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I wasn't complaining about him being a terrible person, I was complaining about Nanako still liking him even now that she knows how messed up he is.
That's what happens when one reads too many shoujo manga

By the way, I do not like Hanazawa take in Nanako's role.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 21:10   Link #36
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I guess I'm the only one who likes Komugi. I'll admit he has a host of weird fetishes, but I tend to enjoy his analytical side when it comes down to the chars' psychology. I also enjoy him teasing Nanako =03.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
That's what happens when one reads too many shoujo manga

By the way, I do not like Hanazawa take in Nanako's role.
You're talking BANANAS (O.o)!!!
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 21:51   Link #37
katsudon
Part Time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
I'm always watching it, but frankly I always compare it to the OVA level, and, thus, I have nothing to comment about because the TV anime it's at a far lower level of perversion than the OVA.
yeah. the ova is quite good (love the ova op). i guess i got trolled and will continue to watch the series because there are not enough good series this season.
katsudon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 13:19   Link #38
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Very interesting, but I wasn't able to understand the co-dependence relationship.
Could someone explain it, please?

Old 2011-05-29, 13:32   Link #39
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Interesting, expecially the end. Wondering how was the cameraman able to press her to the point of her peeing herself...

Old 2011-05-29, 16:20   Link #40
Soconfused
Old God Member

I didn't even get the last part to be honest. what exactly did glasses guy do to make her wear that again, let alone pee herself.