AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-14, 09:13   Link #61
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm pretty certain that she spent a great deal of effort making sure he's that way.
Old 2010-02-14, 10:12   Link #62
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

As a guy with a sister, I know for a fact the only way you'll ever be attracted to a sibling is if you were already fucked up. She eggs it on, she encourages it, she wants to push him to the point where he'll finally make a move on her, but she is not the cause of him being a siscon.
Old 2010-05-03, 19:22   Link #63
aahhsin

hohoho

So it's the Otaku guy's chapter now. Not surprising that he has the hots for Noa because of her ONII CHAN screams. Here's a fun love triangle. Only thing that's left is for the Older Brother and Takanashi.
Old 2010-05-04, 00:55   Link #64
Haesslich
Go to DMC! Go to DMC!

Well, he's messed up... but his sister's encouraging it.

And I'm still having problems believing that Yuno Kagesaki's the one who did the story for this one. My god, but she's messed up.
Old 2010-06-30, 15:42   Link #65
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Just got through reading this. It's pretty fun, esp the fact that Noa's a yandere. It's certainly not better than oniichan konazen, but its enjoyable enough to keep with it for at lest Noa, even though the manga's only quarterly =0\. Ironically, the char names of the female protagonist of Control and Konazen are similar(Noa and Nao, respectively).
Old 2010-07-08, 16:21   Link #66
frubam
simp for Lyria

Spoiler for chap 6:
Old 2010-07-08, 16:24   Link #67
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Yea, this manga would definitely be better if it weren't quarterly . . .
Old 2010-07-08, 19:22   Link #68
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for chap 6:
This sums up the greatness of this chapter!

The power balance triangle was very funny, especially

I keep forgetting Noa is 18, keep thinking she's like 13/14, the loli body really works it's magic here for some reason.

looking foward to the next part, I'm hoping the rivalry will be epic funny and not too melodramatic.
Old 2010-07-10, 12:47   Link #69
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

I like that there is a new character coming in, I forgot her name, the one that is in his art class. Now it's her vs his sister. Should be interesting.
Old 2010-07-10, 17:24   Link #70
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I think it's good to have a lovely sibling even if she or he is fucked up rather than to have a normal sibling who try to take advantage of you on everything from money to your relationship. It's rare to find brother and sister really get along. I've never seen ones before.
And I'll be sure to get rid of my sibling if he/she turns out to be like most siblings are. Lucky me I don't have ones.
BTW, in reality, if u have a sister, it sucks!
Old 2010-07-10, 17:46   Link #71
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I think it's good to have a lovely sibling even if she or he is fucked up rather than to have a normal sibling who try to take advantage of you on everything from money to your relationship. It's rare to find brother and sister really get along. I've never seen ones before.
And I'll be sure to get rid of my sibling if he/she turns out to be like most siblings are. Lucky me I don't have ones.
BTW, in reality, if u have a sister, it sucks!
Ehh your comment kinda contradicts itself, you say it's good to have lovely sibling yet it sucks to have a little sister!?
I'm not sure where you get the idea having siblings sucks if you don't have them.
I for one love my brothers and sister even if they can be the most annoying person in the world at times but that I see as normal thing for siblings.
In RL I'd go as far as saying I somewhat have a sorta sister complex but not in a creepy lovey dovey way you see in anime and manga, I just love her as my wee sister like a older should and wouldn't trade her for the world.

It's an interesting thing to see relationships like these in fiction, be it in anime, tv dramas and what not but I sure wouldn't like to see my wee sister being a brocon in RL, espeically if it was something along the lines like Noa
Old 2010-07-11, 00:51   Link #72
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for ch 6:
Old 2010-07-11, 16:25   Link #73
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate T Harlaown View Post
Spoiler for ch 6:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-12, 17:37   Link #74
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
As a guy with a sister, I know for a fact the only way you'll ever be attracted to a sibling is if you were already fucked up. She eggs it on, she encourages it, she wants to push him to the point where he'll finally make a move on her, but she is not the cause of him being a siscon.
Yeah, he is messed up, but I can sympathise because he realizes it and left to try and get better. He failed, which goes to show how meesed up he is, but he knows the difference between normal and abnormal. Its kind of like stealing something: You know you shouldn't, and so even though you may be tempted, you don't.

Hey, If given more time, he may even have gotten better.

This gives him minor props in my book.

The sister is nuts though. I'm surprised she hasn't just raped him yet.
Old 2010-07-14, 07:05   Link #75
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Yeah, he is messed up, but I can sympathise because he realizes it and left to try and get better. He failed, which goes to show how meesed up he is, but he knows the difference between normal and abnormal. Its kind of like stealing something: You know you shouldn't, and so even though you may be tempted, you don't.

Hey, If given more time, he may even have gotten better.

This gives him minor props in my book.

The sister is nuts though. I'm surprised she hasn't just raped him yet.
Haha i was also surprised also.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:29   Link #76
ellifeedn
Thinker

It's been a while since I last looked at this series and WOW the H factor is through the roof.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:43   Link #77
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
It's been a while since I last looked at this series and WOW the H factor is through the roof.
Glad you reminded me of this. The quarterly release schedule definitely doesn't help me remember it =0\.
Old 2012-04-18, 18:20   Link #78
amasposu

Me too. I forgot about this series until today. o_o;

The last two pages of chapter 13 are the best. 8D
Old 2012-07-16, 17:19   Link #79
amasposu

Finally caught up to chapter 18:

Spoiler for 18:
Old 2012-07-16, 17:43   Link #80
Johnny
Working the bags...

It seems like the mangka forgot about the whole onii-chan part of the story for the most and focuses way too much on the neighbors...
Closed Thread

Tags
romance, seinen, smut