Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-10, 07:26   Link #9201
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Is it possible for a human or campione to become god/goddess ? If his/her legend is well known ? I hope it's ok to ask a random question because it really bugs me if its possible if a human to trancend to be a god/goddess not a campione by sparking some legend through it
As far as we can tell: Yes and no.

A god can be come into existence based on the stories about an actual human (or Campione). But that will not be the human him/herself. Probably that god will not even have most of the memories since stories leave out a lot and distort much of the rest.

Last edited by Kadi; 2014-01-10 at 07:51.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 13:40   Link #9202
haseo0408

When is volume 16 due to be release? I canīt hardly wait to see how this is going to continue.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 18:38   Link #9203
Hokoga

After getting in touch with his real self and accepting it, I wonder is Godou going to try and readjust to the modern world or stay like he was in the last volume? If so then I also wonder what Shizuka would think of her brother's new(?) mentality.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 10:38   Link #9204
Angor
Campione's Servant

Hello everyone !
I'm a newcomer here and a French fan of Campione^^
I just finished read the 15th volume of the Light Novel and I'm really interested by what the author said about the informations in the third volume of the manga. Does anyone know where we can find all these informations ? I saw the two Voban authorites before in the topic but that's all. Even the raw of these few pages interested me :/
(I'm trying to do a RPG of this serie so all information is good to take )

Also, I will try to bring my few speculations about the story. I don't know if you remember this but at the end of the fight with Sun Wukong, Guenivere hold an artefact which seems to "stole" the autority of the Monkey. I began to think this artefact is a kind of storage for essence of the greatest god of steel and he must be used when all the emplacement are full to "complete" the king of the End. It had also already inside the power of Lancelot and, I think, Perseus. And that reminds me that this artefact must be now between the hands of "Athena".

What do you think about it ? (And please, if someone could help me about my request, it would be very sympathic !)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu !
Angor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 10:47   Link #9205
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

That seems to be about the case, maybe. For the Appendix Notes, I've been waiting for it too but no one has posted anything about it other than Voban.

...why do I get the vibes that you're one of the people drawn to Campione! by GSBW?
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 11:13   Link #9206
Angor
Campione's Servant

Erf, I hoped than someone will have some information to give about that ^^'
Eh about GSBW I don't even know what it is so <<

I known Campione with the anime and after that, I found baka-Tsuki and the Universe of Light Novels. And there I began the LN and I became what we should call an "Apprentice Hardcore Fan" of the serie. :P

Also you spoke about the upgrades of Godou's Authorities. The Boar upgraded at the beginning of the fight against Crice at the beach. Godou learn the real power of his shockwaves and use it now as a weapon of the beast.

The only ones which have not improved are the Gale, the Goat, the Youth, the Camel and the Warrior. I don't think the ram needs an upgrade because there is already the sleep time which is reduced. The White stallion improved versus lord Erlang I think, Goudou learn to "change" the size of the beam. And the Bull.....it have no need to be up I think X)

PS: I hope I'm comprehensible for you people, I wasn't really good in English at School ! XD
Old 2014-01-12, 11:25   Link #9207
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

You pass decent level on the English, don't worry. GSBW is a Fate/stay night and Campione! crossover fanfic that is extremely popular (almost the level of the Zero no Tsukaima-F/sn xover Hill of Swords and Sekirei-F/sn In Flight) and is extremely divisive to say at the very least (I'm on the "Hate it" side). I think it's your avatar and tagline.

For powers, personally I think it should just stay like right now. Upgrades should only be given around the end and for the rest the characters should just use what they have, their enemies' weaknesses, and their wits to fight. Kinda like JoJo. If they want to go all upgrady, then they should just be over-the-top or don't attempt it at all, else it'll fall in the mediocrity side.
Old 2014-01-12, 11:37   Link #9208
Angor
Campione's Servant

Wohh....
My 2 favorites universes have a crossover ? I need to check that ! XD

For authorities, I think one up in each arc is a quite good ratio. Like during all the part with Luo Hao/Sun Wukong where he learn how to controll the raptor. Yeah, one upgrade for two volumes is good I think. You're right with your analogy to Jojo and fight with the wists but I've got the impression than the author can't really describe physical actions like that. And it's the reason of all these summoning of beasts or beams, even the incantations for the authorities. I'm not saying that he don't know write, but I think he try to hide his weakness :/
Old 2014-01-12, 11:53   Link #9209
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

What? GSBW? It's pretty divisive at least and messed up the lore of both worlds pretty much, in addition to being wordswordswords and slow as snail pacing. In Flight jumps the shark in the second half and Hill of Sword is... actually pretty good, even if it sticks to canon like gloves.

For the flexibility of his Authority, I find that he didn't really use them much to exploit the enemies' weaknesses and current conditions, instead going shounen on them and just powers up (or at the beginning, lolsword and reveal an authority) his authority every time he fights. But that's to be expected, nowhere has it ever said "This is the power of the main character, and this is all he can do. Now, watch as he use them creatively and beat his enemies without needing power ups." Actually, at times it reminds me of Medaka Box and Ueki for some reason, which is fairly close to JoJo anyway.
Old 2014-01-15, 10:47   Link #9210
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Can anyone here explain me something about Perseus? He is a steel god right, so he should have some form of immortality. But wasn't he killed by Doni in Volume 4? If so then why was he killed again by the Arrowhead? Speaking of which, what is the arrowhead? And by who was it used?
PS. Sorry if my english is bad, I'm not a native speaker
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 13:57   Link #9211
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Perseus god of steel and light, his immortality is connected to light, not quite understand your question but if talking about arrows liliana, they can damage a god, godou not had many ways to kill a god steel,without white stallion or boar,peseus not died he fled before being caught by boar.
PS: I'm not fluent in English
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 06:18   Link #9212
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
Can anyone here explain me something about Perseus? He is a steel god right, so he should have some form of immortality. But wasn't he killed by Doni in Volume 4? If so then why was he killed again by the Arrowhead? Speaking of which, what is the arrowhead? And by who was it used?
PS. Sorry if my english is bad, I'm not a native speaker
Perseus immortality is connected to light. He used it in order to disappear from where he was before he got trampled by the boar but it didn’t fool Doni, he tracked him down, challenged him and killed him.
The arrowhead is a Weapon of the King of the End. He has two, the divine sword of salvation and the arrowhead. Guinevere has a medallion which she probably got from the King of the end which can suck up the authorities or maybe the steel gods themselves but she (or better said the medallion) must be in the vicinity. She sucked up the steel of Perseus, Sun Wukong and Lancelot before the circle of usurpation could be activated and their authorities would have been transferred to the Campiones. Those three steel gods(or their authorities) will be somehow used as “munitions” for the arrowhead.,
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 12:35   Link #9213
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
dont know if its official but baka tsuki, it says that vol 16 is coming out on february 25
akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 14:31   Link #9214
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by akim36 View Post
dont know if its official but baka tsuki, it says that vol 16 is coming out on february 25
The same thing is posted on the publishers official site, so I think it can be considered as official information.

I'm also wondering what volume 16 is going to be about, since ... from what I remember ... in the previous volumes afterword, the author hasn't decided what the next volume is going to be about.

Personally, I hope that it's going to be more about Godou's school and home life ... interloped with some minor god causing some mayhem near the area that Godou lives in, since I believe that after the recent ... travel to the past arc, the minor characters of this series, like Shizuka ... Godou's school and childhood friends deserve some screen time as well.

Not to mention that, I think it would be pretty interesting to see, how Godou is going to act, in the present era, after the character developments that he underwent in the previous time travel arc.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 14:35   Link #9215
Breimoon

i want Shizuka to discover about magic too
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 14:54   Link #9216
teejmo

I hope Aisha is still there, too. Other than Athena, she's my favorite girl so far.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 17:07   Link #9217
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Well, the author plans to bring back Luo Hao and Voban for some airtime. Since Vol. 16 is a short story like Vol.8.

I think he also mentions about Annie aka JPS as well.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 19:45   Link #9218
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

From the Afterword, I have a feeling it'll be short stories.
Old 2014-01-18, 06:50   Link #9219
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Hello I'm quite new here so nice to meet you
May I ask how many volumes did the anime cover, and is baka-stuki translating the rest of the volumes?
Old 2014-01-18, 06:53   Link #9220
Breimoon

the anime covered 5 volumes, for the rest you can check there/aniway yes, main story completly translated at moment)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem