AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-24, 16:19   Link #61
SajberToent
Borked

- Ahh, thanks, I understand now, sry for the inconvienience I may have caused you

Btw, about flaming, you only need a little spark to start an inferno.. =p
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 16:38   Link #62
yinstro

um first off A implies B B implies C so A implies C is not a mathematical and logically correct statement.

Anyhow im pretty sure that kuubi as we currently see him dies if naruto dies, what happens in the tsunade fight almost directly represents that. Just because he dies doesnt mean he may not be ressurected one day, but thats one day. If you face death its in your best interest to keep on fighting. Most creatures will cling to life with hope of escape. as long as naruto and him live, he has a chance to escape imprisonment to be unsealed or whatever.

Another thing we really dont know how evil the 9 tail demon fox is. sure he kills and destroys, but apparently he never even had to try to do that anyway. He may be as evil as a little kid is around an ant nest. And from the high level summons they seem to be on his level as far as giving a damn about anyone besides themselves
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 16:43   Link #63
Shadamehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
um first off A implies B B implies C so A implies C is not a mathematical and logically correct statement.
Actually, that is correct. If A implies B and B implies C, then A implies C, that is logically correct. You might question his use of it if you want, but that is indeed how implication works.

As for Naruto dying causing Kyubi's death, Kyubi certainly thought so when he talked to Naruto for the first time. Who are we to argue with Kyubi about this?
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 17:38   Link #64
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hmm..theres pretty much a mutual agreement between naruto nd the kyubbi, naruto stays alive onli if kyubbi gives him chakra, and kyubbi stays alive if he gives naruto chakra, when naruto was about to die after using the rasengan, he nvr asked for the kyubbi's powers..
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 17:38   Link #65
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibo

I think Kyubi is not "saving" naruto.

I have a feeling that Kyubi cannot stop naruto from taking chakra.

So basically when naruto says "lend me your chakra", kyubi is just playing the bad ass but in reality he has no choice.

Yondaime specifically made the seal so that Naruto could tap into Kyubi's chakra. So basically it seemed that Kyubi was saving naruto from death, but in reality it was naruto saving himself.
I totally agree with that.

If It was just the Kyubi lending his power out of the good of his heart I beleive he would make Naruto evil.
He would be like "Ill give you all the power In the world If you go on a killing spree and do my dirty work for me".
And with the Kyubi and Naruto working together in such a way Naruto would laugh In the face of Itach, the sannin, and whoever else you can think of.
Naruto would be the ultimate bad guy!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 17:45   Link #66
Voltage
若い雷

Send a message via AIM to Voltage
When Naruto almost died after he used rasengan on kabuto, he couldn't get any chakra from the fox even if he tried. Kabuto Cut off the chakra flow to his heart, which is supposedly the distrubution center of blood, and chakra. Now the connection between Naruto and the fox is severed, thus Naruto can't heal himself. He was lucky enough to survive because Tsunade saved him.
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 17:48   Link #67
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

but didnt neji do tha same thing that time, 64 hand thing?? when it was naruto vs neji?
Old 2004-08-24, 17:54   Link #68
SajberToent
Borked

The theory of kyubi beeing forced to give Naruto his chakra is a possible one... and it makes sense... this is pure speculation, but it would explain why Naruto got kyubis chakra when he fought Haku, his anger could have forced kyubi to give him chakra (subconsciously), as at least to Naruto, it didn't seem to him like he was going to die (baaaaaka), and hence, kyubi had no reason to lend him his chakra - he was forced to.

But that kyubi would be unsealed if Naruto dies, does not make any sense, I don't think anyone would let Naruto even catch a cold if this was the case... And there are no signs that supports this theory either. Sure there is no way I could prove otherwise... but then again, none of you can really prove that Kagashi is really a guy.. (he might just have fooled everyone)
Old 2004-08-24, 17:54   Link #69
i_love_sasuke
~*~anime goddess~*~

i have to agree to the fact that kyubi can die if naruto dies but somehow i think that when naruto didnt know how to take chakra from kyubi, kyubi lent it to him but now that he knows how to sap kyubi of his chakra i think kyubi cant control naruto taking chakra from him.
i_love_sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 17:56   Link #70
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
but didnt neji do tha same thing that time, 64 hand thing?? when it was naruto vs neji?
Nope.

Neji had no idea Naruto had two different types of Chakra, so all Neji blocked was Naruto's Chakra flow.

Either that or the Kyubi's Chakra was just too powerfull and unblocked Itself?

Infact I dunno *Shrugs* I only posted to say I recieved your PM and I have answerd It.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 17:58   Link #71
i_love_sasuke
~*~anime goddess~*~

i agree with shay
Old 2004-08-24, 18:00   Link #72
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

makes sense..hmmm...well..lets take a different approach...say if naruto was stabbed several times with a kunai..or kisame's shaving sword, woodnt the kyubbi's chakra save naruto..and heal him..??..
Old 2004-08-24, 18:00   Link #73
SaberDicer

Well my school of thought is that even if Naruto dies, Kyuubi stays sealed away in his prision. Just because Naruto is gone, doesnt mean the seal breaks. If we think back to when the 3rd sealed Oro's arms, he explained the jutsu as being both souls being trapped in the belly of the death god fighting for all eternity. Now Kyuubi is sealed in naruto, but do we know that he is not also stuck in the death god's belly too, so if Naruto goes, his last way out is fucked. He needs someone to break the seal on Narutos belly ( my hypothetical link to the death god) in order to get out, if Naruto dies, hes in a well with no rope.

Also, I liked wolf's idea about Kyuubi being forced into giving Naruto chakra, but this could also explain it.

If you were being held prisioner, and the warden decided to let you out of solitary confinment, and strech your legs for a bit, wouldn't you take the chance. I would guess that Kyuubi wants all the chances possible to get out of that kage, and even by letting his chakra out he gets a bit of freedom. Thats why Naruto can go beserk when hes emotionally stressed, because the Kyuubi gets a window where Naruto lossens the subconscience grip on him and gives him some leg room

Anyhow just my 2 cents.
SaberDicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 18:04   Link #74
i_love_sasuke
~*~anime goddess~*~

thats true
Old 2004-08-24, 18:06   Link #75
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Every time naruto is about to die, Kyubi saves his ass by giving him massive chakra and strenth.

Example when jiraiya threw him off the cliff, kyubi saved him by giving him the chakra to summon gama.

When Naruto was falling helpessly towards Oro's summon who was going to eat him in the forest of death, just before he was to die, naruto got kyubi'fied and saved himself.

"Are you saying that if you die, i am going to die as well? You have some nerve trying to blackmail me"

Kyubi said that to naruto when naruto first "met" him.

When naruto was dying during the kabuto fight, We saw a shot of kyubi in the dark askign himself "Why is it dark? why is it so dark?" He seemed almost worried.

My question is this ..... the 9 tails is a demon that never dies. It just keeps getting reborn over and over. Its immortal basically. You cant kill it.

That is why the 4th hokage couldnt just make a deal with the death god and kill kyubi. Because he couldnt kill him, he imprisoned him inside naruto with the seal.

So that brings up the obvious question .... If naruto dies .... kyubi is free.

If naruto dies, theres no way that kyubi is going to die as well. The worst that would happen is that he would return to his "alternate dimension'" or wherever kyubi usually is before he comes to earth.

So why in the hell does he care if naruto dies? Why does he help naruto when naruto is going to die? If naruto dies, he is no longer in prison. And even if naruto's death will send him back to his own "dimension" .... who cares, naruto is going to die sooner or later, so kyubi will be going back there regardless.
Cause without Kyubi Naruto would be really weak. So i guess Kishimoto will just give any stupid reasons to let kyubi help Naruto.
Old 2004-08-24, 18:07   Link #76
SajberToent
Borked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
makes sense..hmmm...well..lets take a different approach...say if naruto was stabbed several times with a kunai..or kisame's shaving sword, woodnt the kyubbi's chakra save naruto..and heal him..??..
Kyubi does not seem to be aware of what's happening to Naruto... but Naruto's fear of death could trigger kyubis chakra...
Old 2004-08-24, 18:08   Link #77
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Kyubi's chakra has a healing effect on Naruto. So why wouldnt Kyubis chakra also be able to heal his chakra flow? For me It seems that Kyubis chakra is gathered around Naruto and flows afterwards into his system. But that just thoughts.

Btw. as i said earlier, i think Kyubi 's soul, (dont forget its only his soul who is captured inside Naruto), will dissepear into thin air, like steam. And his chakra would be scattered around the world. Because even iwhen he is a demon he still needs a body to contain his soul, or it will be lost.
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 18:11   Link #78
i_love_sasuke
~*~anime goddess~*~

i think that when naruto dies kyubi stays trapped in his body until it turned to soil(decomposion) and then his soul/chakra will be spread into the ground (?)
my theory neways
Old 2004-08-24, 18:15   Link #79
Kamui

One thing that's been bothering me, the jutsu that the 3rd used to seal the kyubi, and the 4th used to seal orochimaru's arms "shiki fuujin" both the souls of the enemy and the user are taken by the death god after the soul of the enemy gets seald in the users body, if the jutsu is preformed in this way, how could the kyubi got seald in Naruto as a child, either naruto is somehow the 3rd or the jutsu used by the 3rd hokage is not the same as we see the 4th use.
Kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 18:15   Link #80
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

im not 23...i just lied my age im onli 15..and i go to brebeuf..dunno if u kno that skewl..its at bayview and steeles.
neways hmmm...we still dunno wut cood happen..like i unno how to use spoiler so sum1 help me...