Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-20, 21:23   Link #61
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa1n View Post
I dont understand you people who says "Animation was bad"
Simple because in my opinon it was bad. You can like the episode, or whats happening in the scenes, but animation quality = production quality.

Obviously people have said they enjoyed this ep since whats happening in the story is to their liking, but objectively I dont see how people can say the animation as in the motion (fames per second) was good. for a long-running shounen anime its to be expected as has been stated but compare the bleach movies animation - now thats what I call good animation. This is basically filler ep quality in terms of animation IMO - but I think objectively its not that much different.
Old 2010-10-20, 21:28   Link #62
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Simple because in my opinon it was bad. You can like the episode, or whats happening in the scenes, but animation quality = production quality.

Obviously people have said they enjoyed this ep since whats happening in the story is to their liking, but objectively I dont see how people can say the animation as in the motion (fames per second) was good. for a long-running shounen anime its to be expected as has been stated but compare the bleach movies animation - now thats what I call good animation. This is basically filler ep quality in terms of animation IMO - but I think objectively its not that much different.
Who said the animation was bad it had good quality, but then it also depends if you watch it in high quality or not, but this animation is alright and pretty good, but I have seen bad animation and this is defiantly not bad animation
Old 2010-10-20, 21:42   Link #63
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Who said the animation was bad it had good quality, but then it also depends if you watch it in high quality or not, but this animation is alright and pretty good, but I have seen bad animation and this is defiantly not bad animation
Oh fair enough, I wasnt watching it in high quality I guess and I was half asleep by the time that ep loaded. Id say it was alright for shounen standards but Im curious how would you rate it compared to the Koma vs Bug Tousen eps?

The same? better? worse?
Old 2010-10-20, 21:44   Link #64
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Oh fair enough, I wasnt watching it in high quality I guess and I was half asleep by the time that ep loaded. Id say it was alright for shounen standards but Im curious how would you rate it compared to the Koma vs Bug Tousen eps?

The same? better? worse?
That was better, but then again nothing big happened this episode. No supper cool transformation, but I saw a bad ass Aizen massacre
Old 2010-10-20, 21:47   Link #65
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the drawing was great, the animation was solid, while not overly fantastic/stylized like Ichigo's first fight with Grimmjow.
Old 2010-10-20, 22:39   Link #66
SeanQ

Do you guys realize Aizen was the one laying the ground, and Ichigo just watched everyone beat up Hinamori and watched Aizen laying on the ground, and did nothing the entire time...either everything happened in a split second or watching a poor girl get her ass kicked is more interesting then going down to the play-dead Aizen and kicking him...
Old 2010-10-20, 23:09   Link #67
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Do you guys realize Aizen was the one laying the ground, and Ichigo just watched everyone beat up Hinamori and watched Aizen laying on the ground, and did nothing the entire time...either everything happened in a split second or watching a poor girl get her ass kicked is more interesting then going down to the play-dead Aizen and kicking him...
That's the main problem with that scene, we should of seen what happened through Ichigo's eyes.
Old 2010-10-21, 00:25   Link #68
Fran~
floating away...

Ohnoes Shiro-chan, why????

Nah, this episode is well animated, no doubt.... but... well... i think that... nah... nevermind
Old 2010-10-21, 00:29   Link #69
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Shiro-chan's "I just lost my mind" and everyone's "OH SHI-!" face were so much better animated :3
Old 2010-10-21, 00:36   Link #70
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Shiro-chan's "I just lost my mind" and everyone's "OH SHI-!" face were so much better animated :3
It was well animated, no doubt... the rest of my thoughts are in the manga thread.
Old 2010-10-21, 09:00   Link #71
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Wnderful episode. I really enjoyed the absolute pwnage Aizen unleashed on the Captains. That was a real joy....Hitsugaya got the worst of it...and ends up with his arm cut off./

I'm ejoying this. Looks like old man Yamamoto finally steps in next episode. That'll be a real treat, since he's the only 1 capable of matchin Aizen.
Old 2010-10-21, 09:26   Link #72
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Wnderful episode. I really enjoyed the absolute pwnage Aizen unleashed on the Captains. That was a real joy....Hitsugaya got the worst of it...and ends up with his arm cut off./

I'm ejoying this. Looks like old man Yamamoto finally steps in next episode. That'll be a real treat, since he's the only 1 capable of matchin Aizen.
they seem to like the whole "cutting/ripping off the arm" thing. most recently, it was ulquiorra, and soi fon, and komamura, and now hitsugaya. and i can't even remember if anybody else got their arm cut off before ulquiorra, too...

... oh yeah, grimmjow.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-21, 12:37   Link #73
Kafriel
Senior Guest

How can you leave out Yammi, he lost an arm and a leg too!
Old 2010-10-21, 14:00   Link #74
astrallionheart

Not too smart are these guys...even Ichigo would know not to charge at Aizen with just his shikai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
That was one of the most un-synced audio and image I've ever seen for a scream...his mouth was wide open and he didnt start screaming until like 2 seconds later...lol.
Old 2010-10-21, 15:14   Link #75
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Not too smart are these guys...even Ichigo would know not to charge at Aizen with just his shikai.
Ichigo doesn't know what shikai means
Old 2010-10-21, 17:54   Link #76
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
you need a spoiler tag
Backseat modding gogogo. No he does not need a spoiler tag since you can expect people to have seen the episode before reading the episode thread. If you don't like something in a post, use the report button.

By the way Ukitake should be still around somewhere.
Old 2010-10-21, 18:22   Link #77
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Backseat modding gogogo. No he does not need a spoiler tag since you can expect people to have seen the episode before reading the episode thread. If you don't like something in a post, use the report button.

By the way Ukitake should be still around somewhere.
Yea I know that is why I didn't post afterward I was discussing it with a mod
Old 2010-10-22, 07:39   Link #78
Uchiha Soul

EPIC

The best episode ever or should I say so far?! I guess its worth not reading the manga after all

I loved how Aizen was playing with them and it was a pleasure to see them fall one after the other he was so easy with them, he could cut their heads so easily, but he didn’t because they simply dont pose a threat .. but tbh, I wanted him to cut Hirako's teeth head, he is so annoying .. I LMAO when Aizen said to Lisa (the masked girl) : "Arrancers follow me so mock arrancers shouldn't point their blades on me" it was brilliant

And poor Hinamori, always the victim, I feel sorry for her cuz she loves Aizen and she doesn’t deserve what's she got !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Loool this is the best thing Ichigo ever did in his life I like seeing him trembling and the fear in his eyes, it's better than acting cool and yelling "getsuga tenshou" .. well it could be any reason why he didn’t tell them, but I guess the shock was too strong to the point he couldn’t talk or move. And I agree with DjTrizz we have to watch it through Ichigo's eyes.

Old 2010-10-22, 12:20   Link #79
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Why does Aizen's shunpo noise differ from the shunpo noises of the Gotei 13/Vizards? It's got a slightly sonido-ish tone to it, yet he's not at all hollowified (or hasn't shown any signs of it)
Old 2010-10-22, 12:43   Link #80
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i'm pretty sure ichigo didn't find it at all suspicious when he must have left the battle, went down, picked up hinamori, put her in his place, went down to kira and the epic sunglasses dude, lay down pretending to be badly injured, then got hitsugaya to stab hinamori...

even if you're frozen in fear, couldn't you find that at least a little suspicious?

come on, ichigo. get your act together. you could have at least shouted something.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Closed Thread