AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-07-19, 17:50   Link #3681
Hiyono

It's from a one-shot LN called Gekkou, which can be found on B-T. You should give it a try; it's a very enjoyable read.
Old 2014-07-20, 09:44   Link #3682
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

damn! loli gothic onodera.... my heart...

I don't expect our Romeo-Juliet duo would be judge this time
I'm expecting Haru would cheer the next chapter
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 14:24   Link #3683
Preciize
Them Feels~

Haha, the new chapter was great. Onodera finally got some quality time with Raku. The cliffhanger has me looking forward to next week's chapter.

Also, does the interviewer in ch. 130 remind anyone of Shiranui from Medaka Box or is it just me? She looks and acts just like her
Old 2014-07-24, 04:23   Link #3684
CatRules
Shipper

The content of chapter 132 doesn't make me feel much but "THAT" color page of Haru !!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. this sounds really crazy but once I saw "that picture" I instantly abandoned Marika and Yui ships to board Haru's sinking boat!It's hopeless but I still can't help it!

Last edited by CatRules; 2014-07-24 at 04:38.
CatRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 08:18   Link #3685
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Seven heroines.....i think we just jumped the shark.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 08:46   Link #3686
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Haru....I love you....
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 08:52   Link #3687
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Fuu-chan yandere vibes. Fuu-chan is gay for Haru

Fuu-chan best girl

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 09:18   Link #3688
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
p.s. this sounds really crazy but once I saw "that picture" I instantly abandoned Marika and Yui ships to board Haru's sinking boat!It's hopeless but I still can't help it!
It actually isnt nearly as crazy as you might think when a girl appears half naked her appeal jumps a lot (its one of those problems when guys are shallow).

As for the chapter dear me that was funny. I was surprised Paula didnt look half bad. As for the rest its comedy gold.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 10:19   Link #3689
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Paula would have gone very far if she had played the mysterious card. She looked gorgeous. Marika could have been a finalist too, but her dropping out was to be expected.

So, seven heroines of Bonyari, huh? Kosaki, Chitoge, Tsugumi, Marika... we're missing three. I doubt Yui is one since she only arrived recently. And why isn't Haru one already?
Old 2014-07-24, 10:51   Link #3690
Death Usagi
Banned

Too bad Paula didn't do crap despite coming out like a total model.

Marika went way too far but oh well =w=;;

Kosaki vs Haru

Haru definitely going to win.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 12:00   Link #3691
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Paula would have gone very far if she had played the mysterious card. She looked gorgeous. Marika could have been a finalist too, but her dropping out was to be expected.

So, seven heroines of Bonyari, huh? Kosaki, Chitoge, Tsugumi, Marika... we're missing three. I doubt Yui is one since she only arrived recently. And why isn't Haru one already?
My guess is chitoge Kosaki Tsugumi Marika Yui is definitely one because of her looks. I'd wager that Ruri is one because she's the cool beauty and lets face it when she took her glasses off a few people probably played more to her tune. I'd guess that the old teacher is the last one because Shuu may be a womanizer but the guy seems like he has a good taste in women.

Btw Kanon Paula tried to play the mysterious card and it worked if only she said her name
Old 2014-07-24, 12:12   Link #3692
Hiyono

This chapter just reminded me why Kosaki sucks so much. If I have to choose between the pair of Haru/Fuu-chan or Kosaki/Ruri, it's not even close.
Old 2014-07-24, 12:42   Link #3693
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

7 heroines? It must be a mis-translation?
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 14:16   Link #3694
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
My guess is chitoge Kosaki Tsugumi Marika Yui is definitely one because of her looks. I'd wager that Ruri is one because she's the cool beauty and lets face it when she took her glasses off a few people probably played more to her tune. I'd guess that the old teacher is the last one because Shuu may be a womanizer but the guy seems like he has a good taste in women.

Btw Kanon Paula tried to play the mysterious card and it worked if only she said her name
Even assuming Yui is one of the seven, we're still missing two. Kyouko shouldn't count since she's left quite some time ago. I doubt Ruri is one, she doesn't really stand out because she's always in Kosaki's shadow. I'm sure we'll hear of the other heroines soon enough.

Yeah, I meant if she hadn't played the mystery card. A bit of mystery is fine, but she went too far with it.
Old 2014-07-24, 17:11   Link #3695
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Even assuming Yui is one of the seven, we're still missing two. Kyouko shouldn't count since she's left quite some time ago. I doubt Ruri is one, she doesn't really stand out because she's always in Kosaki's shadow. I'm sure we'll hear of the other heroines soon enough.

Yeah, I meant if she hadn't played the mystery card. A bit of mystery is fine, but she went too far with it.
Do remember that they called Ruri the mermaid of Bonyari and she's popular because of her swimming. It wouldn't surprise me Kyouko is a maybe
Old 2014-07-25, 07:38   Link #3696
Marty17
Like What You Hate

This chapter gets better & better. 1st I was admiring the (cover) artwork of Haru, then the rest had me in stitches. It's the simple jokes to gets me. Paula's entrance, "introduction" & exit within 3 panels was hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Kosaki vs Haru

Haru definitely going to win.
It really could go either way with Raku as the judge. He'll probably struggle to vote for Kosaki (as he loves her but he might think it revealed to much about his feelings towards her, & if he doesn't vote for her he feels guilty of not supporting her).
Old 2014-07-25, 07:56   Link #3697
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post

It really could go either way with Raku as the judge. He'll probably struggle to vote for Kosaki (as he loves her but he might think it revealed to much about his feelings towards her, & if he doesn't vote for her he feels guilty of not supporting her).
Isnt that kinda the point we wanna see who he'd choose. Lets face it they shoved Kosaki in the contest for no reason pretty much other then to get Raku's view on her and to see how things play out.

I think that Shuu and Ruri are both convinced that while Raku currently has chitoge in their fake relationship Kosaki can steal her from Chitoge if the effort was made. (I don't disagree with her on that but this is mere conjecture)

Best girl aside that debate is endless and fruitless. I think Ruri and Shuu who are the two smartest characters in the show believe that if anybody can take Raku from Chitoge its gonna be Kosaki. It wont be marika for various reasons and although Yui is fun she seems more interested in being around Raku then being with him
Old 2014-07-25, 08:55   Link #3698
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Isnt that kinda the point we wanna see who he'd choose. Lets face it they shoved Kosaki in the contest for no reason pretty much other then to get Raku's view on her and to see how things play out.

I think that Shuu and Ruri are both convinced that while Raku currently has chitoge in their fake relationship Kosaki can steal her from Chitoge if the effort was made. (I don't disagree with her on that but this is mere conjecture)

Best girl aside that debate is endless and fruitless. I think Ruri and Shuu who are the two smartest characters in the show believe that if anybody can take Raku from Chitoge its gonna be Kosaki. It wont be marika for various reasons and although Yui is fun she seems more interested in being around Raku then being with him
Every girl has a strength and a weakness you could probably lay out on a battle card. True Onodera has a big chance but Ruri is also smart enough to know that Raki can be stolen away at any time, and time is not going to wait for Onodera.

Chitoge - advantage of closeness
Onodera - advantage of being liked (for how long?)
Marika - Balls of steel
Yui - An adult
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 09:20   Link #3699
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Do remember that they called Ruri the mermaid of Bonyari and she's popular because of her swimming. It wouldn't surprise me Kyouko is a maybe
I completely forgot about that. It's like Ruri's one of the heroines, then.
Old 2014-07-25, 09:54   Link #3700
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

awww.... damn!

I truly hope Haru would won the competition so senpai could notice her a bit... but now Onodera has entered.... it's pretty obvious who Raku would voted for... except for plot twist due to Raku's attempt to hide his feeling

anyway, I have a good laugh.. this chapter is gold
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life