Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-18, 21:41   Link #4141
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Razer MB = Live Journal sucks. Nobody wants to read about your life. Much less care about it. Get a real signature back, slacker.
Answer the following questions:

1. Then does anybody want to read about your life? Can you handle the pressure of people reading about you?

2. Do you think I would already have a signature if I had the application that was deleted?

3. Since when did I get rid of the "2" in "Razer_2mb?

4. Did you actually answer these questions honestly? Seriously, tell the truth for this question.

5. Why with all the fighting and the "F"'s?

Sig mini-marathon:

Shin Kell: It's average. Overall: 80%
full_metal_31: Cool. Overall: 92%
aahhsin: Chickage should be a word. Overall: 89%
Ayame: Nice. Overall: 87%
hobobaggins: Change the sig, dammit! Overall: 70%

Chibidusk: :sniff: It's beautiful.

This is the sig that would perfectly fit with my title and my hatred for Naruto fanboys. I salute to this becon of a signature and I will give it the ultimate grade.

Spoiler:

It's offical!

P.S. veracromil, rate a damn signature or be deleted.
Old 2004-08-18, 21:46   Link #4142
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by veracromil
Equilibrium rocked.
Yes it did ... but your signature is over 150k- You also forgot to rate someone as well. Any other rule you'd like to break? Perhaps you want to know where to find episodes of DBZ fansubbed?

Shin Kell- Love the black and white looks with the trace of red Bi Ryu for Avatar too, nice touch(you all know I'm a sucker for all that is "NOW". 9/10

ChibiDusk- Woo... starting a revolution are we? That's a large crowd of people you're going against. While you're at it you should start a revolution against Rice. I think it's almost as popular as Naruto these days 8.5/10(for being bold )

Ayame- Interesting looking phoenix there, I like the red "grass" effect and the glow on the font. 8/10

cdiesel12- Looks like the good ol' Character with random background feature here. Naruto is badly resized and looks awkward and what's with the background? Reminds me of something I saw around New York 7/10

Killua_grav- I haven't watched HxH, I should get around to though. The little mini screens could have better content and what does pb stand for? Other than that it looks fine 8/10

Moonspell- Low quality and it's too high. Also could use a border. Interesting content though. 7.5/10
Old 2004-08-18, 22:52   Link #4143
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb
Answer the following questions:

1. Then does anybody want to read about your life? Can you handle the pressure of people reading about you?

2. Do you think I would already have a signature if I had the application that was deleted?

3. Since when did I get rid of the "2" in "Razer_2mb?

4. Did you actually answer these questions honestly? Seriously, tell the truth for this question.

5. Why with all the fighting and the "F"'s?
1. Your right, nobody want's to read about my life. Taken from personal experiance, naturally who would read about yours? Since I'm the reflection of perfection (Read my Bio here) and STILL nobody wants to read about my life, what chance would you have? Handle the pressure? There isn't any pressure to handle when nobody gives a flying crap about your life in the first place. Like giving a speech in front of the class, nobody remembers your speech after 5 minutes have passed.

2. Use Paint. Honestly even if you had a program you still would not have a signature by now. If you truely wanted one, you'll be able to easily get a photo program from countless number of sites. Slacker.

3. Since when was my name "ashin, assihhn, asshin, ahhsn, aishin, and numerous amounts of other spelling mistakes people in the forums generally make) As long as you know it's you, then it's fine. If I called Mantidor, mandor, and he still knows I'm talking to him, then I'm good to go.

4. Yes.

5. I haven't fought with anyone yet, save right now. You were here 2 months ago or so, so you should understand the Fs by now.

Quote:
aahhsin: Chickage should be a word. Overall: 89%
That's her name.... Watch Sister Princess first.

Damn Razer...Making me rate right now, I didn't want to until I got a new signature up.

Chibidusk = The Border on the stamp of Naruto's face has a lot of font to read. Unfortunetly nobody can read it. The body of naruto seems to be a bit sketchy, and on the left top corner, there's a patch of skin color that I have absolutely no idea what that is. The font for the Anti Naruto fan club needs to be bolder and more abnoxious. The tiny font makes the banner seem weak. If your going to start a club, make sure you grab as much attention as possible on your name. I do like the color scheme though, it works very well here. The border is nice simple and simply perfect for this signature. Just isn't enough for a club banner.

F

Ayame = I would like this signature if I took a glance at it. Heck it has flair, jazz, and nicely detailed. Upon further examination however, I realized your name isn't centered right in the middle. It's shifted toward the right. I would like to see the grey pheonix and the orange one be equal in size and share the same amount of space. Sure you can argue it's the shadow of the first one, but shadows don't have eyes or stare straight back at you. The border could be tweaked a bit, a plain black one just doesn't work here. Maybe a glowing red or a sparkling light circling around and around the signature will work well. I'm sure you have creativity and skill. Use it.

F (Or should I give this to Chibi? 2 Fs in one post Chibi?)

Necrodeath = Unlike Ayame, your name is perfectly centered here. That is a good thing. The weak black border works very well here. Must be that green background. The girl is very sexy and gothic. Works well with your name. I only have 2 complaints. The eyes and mouth is an excellent touch, but that's the only thing on the right side. Right below the eye, there's a huge glaring blank spot. Now if the signature was cut differently it'll work, but here it feels as if something is missing. Try adding the Nose, or flowing hair. Just needs something. My other complaint is on the opposite end. Seeing how the right size empasizes on her facial body parts, the left should just have a huge close up of either the rest of her body or a full picture of her face. As of now, the girl looks much too small. Little complaints, nothing too distracting.

C

MoonSpell = The art style is much too sketchy for my taste. There's no border, and why is her wings detached from the rest of her body? The height is a bit over too. The scenery is nice here though.

F

I type too much...

Edit: Hmmm... Thany hasn't even made a single post since the last 3 pages... Guess I can take a break from all this cute stuff.

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-08-18 at 23:21.
Old 2004-08-19, 13:20   Link #4144
Rurouni Lust

I'll give aahhsin signature a 9/10 because it's so cute

btw : this is one of my first times working with Photoshop , beter ones will be coming and pleas give me some advice

Last edited by Rurouni Lust; 2004-08-19 at 13:33.
Old 2004-08-19, 22:43   Link #4145
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
i like it, the use of the negative filter(is that what its called?) is good. plus the show kicks ass. 8/10
Old 2004-08-19, 22:57   Link #4146
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Necrodeath = Unlike Ayame, your name is perfectly centered here. That is a good thing. The weak black border works very well here. Must be that green background. The girl is very sexy and gothic. Works well with your name. I only have 2 complaints. The eyes and mouth is an excellent touch, but that's the only thing on the right side. Right below the eye, there's a huge glaring blank spot. Now if the signature was cut differently it'll work, but here it feels as if something is missing. Try adding the Nose, or flowing hair. Just needs something. My other complaint is on the opposite end. Seeing how the right size empasizes on her facial body parts, the left should just have a huge close up of either the rest of her body or a full picture of her face. As of now, the girl looks much too small. Little complaints, nothing too distracting.

C
Niceness, a rating I can work with!
I've done a few minor updates in my sig (like the font, hated it), and I'll change it after I post this.

aahhsin - I really like the character, the umbrella gives it a nice touch too. I'm not really fond of all that pinkness, but I guess that's what you get when people make an attempt at cuteness (it's not cute IMO). The heart shape is killing it somewhat, I think it would be better with a nice background or just something different than that heart. The V-border, it's a nice change from all of them simple one pixel black line border (like I always do), but you missed some V's at the bottom. I do like the fact that the heartshape continues in the V of the border, nice work on that (or was it a coincidence? )
Overall a pretty decent signature, just not my style. 7/10

Rurouni Lust - It's nice, especially for a first time photoshop user. I don't like the girl in the negative on the right, or the light coming from behind her. Background is a little plain, but the girl on the left has an interesting murderous-intent-pose. I also like the text effects you gave it. 6/10
Not the best, but okay for a first time photoshop user.

Ok, onto upload my sig with the minor updates..
Old 2004-08-19, 23:43   Link #4147
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Necrodeath: Very nice, the cutouts reminds me of SilentPixel's Samurai Champloo signatures. I like the contrast between the greens and purples ^_^ the N in necro is a little hard to read, but someone would have to be pretty dumb to not realize its your name and figure out that first letter. I like the effect you used for BG aswell, 9.5/10
Old 2004-08-19, 23:55   Link #4148
Necrodeath

ChibiDusk - Gah, niceness...I like how the red eyes really stand out, it really enhances the overall quality of the signature. I like the sky too. 8.5/10
You sometimes switch sigs fast, and sometimes you leave a sig up for quite some time...

What happened to the quiz? I was getting ready to redeem myself seeing as Imazul won the last time...I hope you get one for next week XD

*Realises he has blood on his hands*
Crap, lol...I cut my finger earlier today, the wound opened just now....
*patches it up, and cleans keyboard*
There, all done

Edit: I'm going to sleep now, it's 6 am time to go to bed.
Old 2004-08-20, 00:12   Link #4149
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
ChibiDusk - red eyes! yay! 9/10

Last edited by Sakura-chan; 2004-08-20 at 00:39.
Old 2004-08-20, 01:17   Link #4150
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Killua_grav --> 82% ... points for having a Hunter x Hunter theme to your sig... not many people use Hunter x Hunter as a theme... and that's a shame...
Sakura-chan --> 84% ... green eyes are better since nobody else has done it...
ChibiDusk --> 86% ... for having a nice sig overall... the elements all flow nicely together...
Old 2004-08-20, 10:40   Link #4151
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
Slade I just couldn't help myself I had to do the ava I've never head of Detective Conan but I'm liking the sig 9/10

Rurouni Lust Good Job for a first try! Only thing I don't really like is the negative you used on the right side pic, but a good try 8/10

Chibidusk This one is better than the last one, very simple and pretty. 9/10
Old 2004-08-20, 16:03   Link #4152
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

Yosho! my new sig! I like it myself.
ChibiDusk: a cute sig, as always 8/10
Old 2004-08-20, 16:12   Link #4153
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayame
Yosho! my new sig! I like it myself.
Ayame: 0/10

This is now the third time in two days I've removed your sig because it's oversize. I've warned you each time that it was oversize and I even warned that your third strike would earn you a ban.

1st sig, 167,454 bytes plus text
2nd sig, 167,454 bytes, same sig but text removed
3rd sig, 417,564 bytes...

So, three day ban.
Old 2004-08-21, 02:31   Link #4154
aahhsin

Shin Kell = It's much too white for me. I am a man of color. Rarely has black and white signatures entertained me. I don't mind dual colors, but if it's black/white/and grey it gets boring really quick. Not much else to comment on it. And that guy's finger is pissing me off. I don't know why, I know it's a picture, but his damn two fingers is annoying the crap out of me.

F (I would give it a C but those damn fingers are getting me mad)

Rurouni Lust = I like that purple sludge on the right. It's really appealing. Must be due to all the dark colors then a sudden light purple. The picture seems pretty sketchy and of bad quality, but a good first try. Doesn't get you anywhere but good try. Your name isn't even on it either.

F

Necrodeath = I like it a lot more now, even so I'm not changing your grade.

New signature up, but I'm not really liking it. Something is missing.
Old 2004-08-21, 02:48   Link #4155
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

aahhsin: aw, you didnt rate me, and here I was awaiting your opinion ;_;
Anyways... the girl is alright-looking, but why does her "shadow" if thats what it is, have wings? Or maybe its her sister, who she killed in her sleep, and nows shes in heaven wanting revenge. Is that what all the red is? Blood from the crime scene? And whats with that border completely cutting through her neck? Is it some sort of "symbolic message" saying she now regrets killing her sister, so shes going to slit her own throat? And "Aahhsin" sort of sounds like - "Ah, sin". Does she enjoy sinning, aka - murder and suicide?

if so then, you get a C for giving me such a great time figuring out what your sig REALLY means.
Old 2004-08-21, 03:41   Link #4156
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
new sig!!!! and its been a while since I posted in here but I wanted to show this sig and get it rated.

chibidusk - 9/10 font matches well with bg and it looks nice. interesting way to look at arcuied
Old 2004-08-21, 05:42   Link #4157
veracromil

Send a message via AIM to veracromil
I got a new sig too, man that thing took forever to make with paint and irfanview.

GATX207_Blitz - 7/10 - it looks nice, but its missing something, feels a bit empty.
Old 2004-08-21, 06:17   Link #4158
Thany
Unfair

Just got a new signature!

And a few ratings :

veracromil the text seems to be eaten on the lower part of the signature.
Also, there is no border ; it isn't that cool either :/ 4/10.

GATX207_Blitz : that one is kinda nice
Really like the feeling. 8.5/10.
ChibiDusk : it's cute, but the character seems a bit blurry.
Also, the font is pretty. 8/10.

aahhsin : I kinda like it and kinda dislike it.
The background is nice and looks ok, but the left part where the character is in color seems a bit pixelised.
The font is a bit 'bleh' BTW, you should try something else than this one (Time New Roman or Arial, right?) ; it's a bit pixelised too.
The border is ok though.
However, the signature itself is 42.45 KB : 12.45 KB bigger than it should be, so it might be nuked (doesn't affect the ratings though, don't mind it ).
6/10 overall.

Edit : for those wondering, it is not a swimsuit, just regular clothes (mantidor must be somehow perverted to think such a thing! )

Last edited by Thany; 2004-08-21 at 12:51.
Old 2004-08-21, 11:57   Link #4159
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
HA! I know the truth about aahhsin's girl

Spoiler for the truth:

aahhsin: why the quality is that bad? anyway, I like the effect of the girls shadow (so to speak), and the border, the red is abit too much... I thought you didnt like the red... try making it darker.

Thany: nice thanyŠ uber quality, I like the simple border, but that teeth annoys me she is cute and all but I really dont like little girls in swimsuits

veracromil:omg zim rocks! but its true that the text looks cropped, try a border ans see if it improves... LOL that squirrel reminded me that ep, it was too hilarious

GATX207_Blitz: I think I have the original of that one too O_o! its a great picture, but too dark, try giving it more birghtness, a border would be nice too, anyway its a fantastic sig

ChibiDusk: thats a cute arcueid, but I prefer her character design from the anime, the border is nice and also the background.

Shin Kell: I just adorethe combination of B&W with red, I like the sig, is simple and has enough content to keep you interested

Sakura-chan: I cant see it T_T Im sure is great as usual ^_^

Necrodeath: I like the whole composition, but I dont like that girl as much, the boxes are very nice and the background is great too.

Rurouni Lust: Im sure is intentional, but imo jo's pic blurred so much doesnt look good, instead the negative colored- jo is awesome! the composition is very nice with the background, try to not make it as much blurred as it is now.

Slade: Conan is so cute! ^_^ its a very nice sig, and I love transparencies, so is even greater, besides is funny how hes following his own footprints

Last edited by mantidor; 2004-08-21 at 12:33.
Old 2004-08-21, 14:28   Link #4160
veracromil

Send a message via AIM to veracromil
Ive fixed my sig up. Yeah, it does look a bit better from here.

Rurouni Lust 9/10 i like background colors and the negative was a nice touch, but the text looks messy.

Last edited by veracromil; 2004-08-21 at 19:16.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature