AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-29, 00:52   Link #61
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
The force pulling down Law may have been Cesar. He thought to himself prior to that, that Luffy and Law were probably too much to handle for the cool brothers, meaning that he knew that Law betrayed him, or that he was going to betray him. Also, Law stated that there's a reason why he doesn't confront Cesar directly. Considering that 'Master' is very knowledgable with drugs and poisons, it may very well be the case that he administered some kind of substance to Law, which showed his effect when Wergo confronted him. In that case though, Wergo would have been lucky to catch him right at that moment.

Anyway, half the Strawhats are down, the other half is quite a streak away and Law is currently busy with the harpy lady and bifteki guy. It may come down to Chopper to save the day, which would be awesome.
Old 2012-06-29, 01:18   Link #62
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Dragon Fruit Slayer...derp...
Don't ask...I was probably high on something.
uh, that would be me. i recently ate a dragon fruit. exotic fruits taste strange though i don't think they can make you high. except maybe durian.

Quote:
.....And the women of said race would have a big, salty sausage protruding from their mouths.
get your head out of the gutter marvel! oh wait, maybe it's my head that should be taken out of the gutter...
Old 2012-06-29, 03:46   Link #63
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
You know, now this makes me wonder if Wergo will be the series' first representative of a race of people who have slabs of meat pasted to their faces.....
Someone once said, that there are steaks that grow on people's faces...faaace-teaks! Now guess which age this is
Old 2012-06-29, 07:04   Link #64
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

not sure where i put it but

Spoiler for movie:

aoikiji is in new movie

Old 2012-06-29, 08:19   Link #65
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

Spoiler for movie:

aoikiji is in new movie
oh wow! the designs look pretty cool!
Old 2012-06-29, 10:35   Link #66
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

Spoiler for movie:

aoikiji is in new movie

Well, now that more movie info is leaking out, I suppose this now warrants its own thread. I'll get right on it after this post (and I gotta admit: If that's Kuzan's final post-skip design, it's absolutely pimpin').

And on the subject of new info: The One Piece White data book I mentioned a while back was confirmed to be 288 pages long, which is slightly more pages than a full volume. Really makes me wonder what kinds of info the book will contain (though as I said before, I'd be cool with it if it just shows more of Oda's concept sketches).....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
The force pulling down Law may have been Cesar. He thought to himself prior to that, that Luffy and Law were probably too much to handle for the cool brothers, meaning that he knew that Law betrayed him, or that he was going to betray him. Also, Law stated that there's a reason why he doesn't confront Cesar directly. Considering that 'Master' is very knowledgable with drugs and poisons, it may very well be the case that he administered some kind of substance to Law, which showed his effect when Wergo confronted him. In that case though, Wergo would have been lucky to catch him right at that moment.

While it certainly is possible that CC's toxins may have been what affected Law, there's still the difference in how he and Luffy collapsed, which I pointed out last chapter. To reiterate, Luffy just straight-up passed out while drooling, but Law was still conscious, despite coughing up blood. Personally, I still feel that he was affected by Wergo's haki (or whatever other ability that guy has).....
Old 2012-06-29, 10:40   Link #67
Kona
Banned

Aokiji looks like a hippie.
Old 2012-07-01, 06:00   Link #68
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I am predicting Luffy will eat (or try to eat) the meat off the Virgo's face thus either making him super mad or actually beating him that way .

We can't leave meat out of the whole one piece equation. Is it a conicidence that this week's anime episode of one piece was about luffy's reasoning ( regarding hero and meat) with Jinbe and this week's manga chapter both had meat in them ?

One can only wonder .
Old 2012-07-03, 11:06   Link #69
marvelB

So now I think is a good time for the obligatory reminder that yes, there shall indeed be a chapter this week. Will Luffy recover from CC's gas in time to beat the meat right off of Wergo-san's face?! Tune in to the new thread tomorrow morning to find out!
Old 2012-07-03, 13:46   Link #70
ellifeedn
Thinker

Was Luffy and Law beaten because of Emperor Haki or was it something else?
Old 2012-07-03, 18:33   Link #71
Undertaker

logically, there is no way Luffy got knocked out with a CoC, I mean, to knock Luffy out with CoC would mean that CC has a insane amount of it with a control to match (the noobs were fine when the heavy hitters were knocked out), from what's been shown about haki, we don't know Shanks or Rayleigh is capable of doing that to the current Luffy at this moment, so to say that CC is capable is pretty baseless. It a much better assumption to think it's ability based.

As for Law, I don't think it CoC either considering that Law withstood Rayleigh's Haki 2 year ago (granted we don't if that was Rayleigh's full haki, but still...). That situation is weird. It's obvious that Wergo and Law knew each other. But their relation seems like that of mater/servant if not master/slave type relation. I', even hesitate to think Law's defeat was due to ability, it look more like Wergo simple got a hold of some technique or things that makes Law unable to do anything.
Old 2012-07-03, 19:27   Link #72
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So now I think is a good time for the obligatory reminder that yes, there shall indeed be a chapter this week. Will Luffy recover from CC's gas in time to beat the meat right off of Wergo-san's face?! Tune in to the new thread tomorrow morning to find out!
Really Marvel...you really used that joke?
Old 2012-07-03, 21:47   Link #73
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Was Luffy and Law beaten because of Emperor Haki or was it something else?
My guess is probably not.
But don't worry Probably Wergo will come and Luffy will Smell His Meat and wake up .

On a serious note, I have a feeling just a feeling that Mugiwara's getting caught are all part of the plan with Law. I can't believe luffy getting knocked out so easily. Well actually he has been careless before and stuff ( actually a tons of time ) but this time around i just want to believe it is all part of the plan .

Also on a side note, What a bummer that smoker doesn't have his body. Wouldn't he be like a hard counter against CC? I assume that the marines were able to enter to island ( despite all the gas) because of Smoker's abbilty. Wouldn't he be able to just blow CC away ? I guess Law should have thought twice before changing his body with Tashigi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Will Luffy recover from CC's gas in time to beat the meat right off of Wergo-san's face?! Tune in to the new thread tomorrow morning to find out!
ROFL [ Insert ROFL smiley]

P.S. We really need a ROFL smiley for moments like this .

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2012-07-03 at 22:11.
Old 2012-07-04, 04:26   Link #74
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Really Marvel...you really used that joke?

I blame the Sensei no Bulge thread for bringing these tasteless puns out of me.... A badly translated title can be a great source of dirty jokes, y'see....

Anyhow, new thread. Some real major stuff gets revealed in the new chapter.....
Closed Thread