AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-03-28, 00:18   Link #3661
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Can she sense goddesses? If tgodesses could sense other goddesses, then Diana should have found them all without Keima's help.
Remember the chapter 115? Diana came to Keima's school to tell him she sensed a sister of hers nearby. Looking back it's possible she sensed Vulcan instead of Apollo which we assumed.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 02:34   Link #3662
kniteowl

I might be reading too much into this but the order of how the goddesses have been recently found it quite interesting in relation to the pic below.

Spoiler for Goddess Order Pic:

If you notice the right 3 goddesses Diana, Apollo and Vulcan... found by Keima in that order.

Who knows what order the other 3 will be found but I just thought it was interesting enough to mention this.

Edit: assuming Mercury is next then Mars followed by Minerva, would that mean Ayumi, Yui and Shiori in that order next?

Nah... I'm still betting my money that at least 1 goddess isn't one of the 4 girls Keima mentioned (chihiro, ayumi, shirori & yui)
Old 2011-03-28, 02:59   Link #3663
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
I might be reading too much into this but the order of how the goddesses have been recently found it quite interesting in relation to the pic below.

Spoiler for Goddess Order Pic:

If you notice the right 3 goddesses Diana, Apollo and Vulcan... found by Keima in that order.

Who knows what order the other 3 will be found but I just thought it was interesting enough to mention this.

Edit: assuming Mercury is next then Mars followed by Minerva, would that mean Ayumi, Yui and Shiori in that order next?

Nah... I'm still betting my money that at least 1 goddess isn't one of the 4 girls Keima mentioned (chihiro, ayumi, shirori & yui)
I'm betting on the fact and really hoping that none of the current girls are goddesses. I mean that would just be too easy and a waste of a chance to introduce new characters too.
Old 2011-03-28, 03:33   Link #3664
Xacual

I think there will be one more at the school either one of the current girls or someone Keima hasn't helped yet. I still wish Kusunoki would have been one though...

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 03:47   Link #3665
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I'm betting on the fact and really hoping that none of the current girls are goddesses. I mean that would just be too easy and a waste of a chance to introduce new characters too.
There are already too many characters. I don't think it would be good for Wakaki to introduce more.

OTOH there are still more mysteries behind the girls, like how Tenri was between the period she rescued Keima and met him again subsequently, what is Fiore's affiliation and rank in Vintage, Nikaido and Rimuel's relationship, as well as Shiori (basically she is too quiet, it is not exactly known what is she thinking about Keima after the capture, when Keima revisits her at the library).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 09:53   Link #3666
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
OTOH there are still more mysteries behind the girls, like how Tenri was between the period she rescued Keima and met him again subsequently,
Tormented constantly by Diana, which only helped to further her introversion.

Quote:
what is Fiore's affiliation and rank in Vintage,
Peon, Junior Grade, clearly

Quote:
Nikaido and Rimuel's relationship,
Human Buddy and New(?) Demon partner, respectively. They're just each years beyond Keima's and Elsee's experience in the positions, and their respective personalities lead to considerably different roles on the team.

Quote:
as well as Shiori (basically she is too quiet, it is not exactly known what is she thinking about Keima after the capture, when Keima revisits her at the library).
Who cares. She's just another boring fujoshi. Bring on Yui.
Old 2011-03-28, 12:33   Link #3667
AlaAlba

Spoiler for 137:

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2011-03-28 at 12:45.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 17:25   Link #3668
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Tormented constantly by Diana, which only helped to further her introversion.
It is mentioned during Tenri After that Diana is one of her only friends. She is the shy-cute girl (minus the fascination by unique events part) type that probably talks not much to other people save for Diana and Keima.

Quote:
Peon, Junior Grade, clearly
Then she effectively sold her old demon namesake into slavery by joining Vintage then.

Quote:
Human Buddy and New(?) Demon partner, respectively. They're just each years beyond Keima's and Elsee's experience in the positions, and their respective personalities lead to considerably different roles on the team.
I would really like to see them doing something. My conjecture is that they are a neutral demon-capturing group that doesn't side with the old or new demons, but rather more inclined into keeping peace in hell. Probably they are the only ones who can actually protect the goddesses from new hell who's trying to use them to seal back the Weiss.

Quote:
Who cares. She's just another boring fujoshi. Bring on Yui.
She's NOT a fujoshi! She's uniquely cute, innocent and isn't exposed to the practicalities of the world!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-28, 23:58   Link #3669
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Kanon wakes up, sees Keima and instantly hugs him.

Diana and Vulcan gets angry and he gets instanta kill.
Old 2011-03-29, 00:02   Link #3670
Shadow5YA

Quote:
She's NOT a fujoshi! She's uniquely cute, innocent and isn't exposed to the practicalities of the world!
Maybe not "the practicalities of the world," but someone who reads so much is bound to have exposed herself to more... impure topics.

Which reminds me... Shiori still has her inhuman memory, doesn't she? It doesn't look like she lost her ability to memorize all the books after the Weiss left her.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 00:16   Link #3671
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

The chinese scans are out.
Old 2011-03-29, 02:45   Link #3672
kniteowl

red hawk scans are out.

Will two goddesses be enough to save kanon?

Who here believes kanon will be saved?

Who here believes that keima will have to find another goddess with an even shorter period of time?

hmm both routes are interesting lol...

well since fiore has been capture i don't see a reason why Keima will haev to go on another goose chase... but it could happen, although seeing Keima being attacked by 3 goddesses and a devil will be interesting, or at best 3 goddesses and one devil ignoring his suffering lol.
Old 2011-03-29, 03:05   Link #3673
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

So will Vintage stay quiet about Fiore's capture or just dismiss her as an unneeded clumsy moe girl underling? I'm hoping the former cause I'd really like to see more information on just what Keima and the goddesses are really up against, but I wouldn't be surprised if the latter's true, she was beaten pretty easily.

Ah the jealousy. Kind of ironic that a goddess can sin. =P

I hope they can save Kanon and Apollo, then this goddess search is officially half finished.~
Old 2011-03-29, 03:08   Link #3674
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Maybe not "the practicalities of the world," but someone who reads so much is bound to have exposed herself to more... impure topics.
She got her knowledge from the books in the library. I am sure it does not contain any editions of June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
<snip>
There is no way Shiori can be a goddess. Quit dreaming.

Even if she is, Mars and Minerva standing beside each other doesn't mean that both of them will be captured together at the same time! Not in a quiet and secluded place like the library where insidious acts can occur!

Spoiler for spoilers for 137:

Going by character, we already have fitting personalities for each of the goddesses according to Greek mythology -

Diana in mythology is known to be very beautiful, as much as Aphrodite. Like the moon (Diana is the name of Earth's moon), she comes and goes as she like, reflecting her temper towards Keima.

Apollo is the god of the sun, hence the vessel has to be bright as a star.

Vulcan is known to be very possessive - he married Venus and if his wife is unfaithful, he takes it out on innocent people. Like Tsukiyo.

And now Mars is obviously Yui, since the god is an epitome of masculinity and Yui is now a tomboy. And the only bookworm of the series is Shiori, so it is highly likely (not to be read as "will be") that the goddess of wisdom, Minerva, might be in her (correlation does not imply causation!).

Mercury is the messenger of the gods, known for his speed. And there are two trackers in the story, Ayumi and Miyako. Who will it be?

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-03-29 at 03:40.
Old 2011-03-29, 03:09   Link #3675
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Spoiler for New Chapter:
Old 2011-03-29, 03:54   Link #3676
Bafflement

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Kanon wakes up, sees Keima and instantly hugs him.

Diana and Vulcan gets angry and he gets instanta kill.
Ever since he decided on this route, there hasn't been the slightest chance Keima would escape without eventual serious injuries.
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 04:35   Link #3677
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yup!! I think that it's too strange since Vulcan has grown wings while Diana still in halo mode...

Maybe Tsukiyo's feeling is greater than Tenri so Keima wasn't at fault.... ^^

can't wait for the next development....
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 04:38   Link #3678
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I thing I'm interested in is whether or not Vulcan can tuck in her wings. I mean it's pretty eye-catching so she can't exactly come out whenever see wants. At least Diana can use an umbrella to hide her halo.
Old 2011-03-29, 05:16   Link #3679
konart

Kanon wakes up:

Kanon: Vulcan has wing! You exchange special kind of love with her, Keima!
Keima: I didnt't
Diana(*Ominous aura*): Didn't do it for Tenri...Didn't do it for Tenri...Didn't do it for Tenri...Didn't do it for Tenri...
Hakua(*irritated & glaring at Kanon*): One of us...One of us...One of us...One of us...
Old 2011-03-29, 05:19   Link #3680
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Kanon wakes up:

Kanon: Vulcan has wing! You exchange special kind of love with her, Keima!
Keima: I didnt't
Diana(*Ominous aura*): Didn't do it for Tenri...Didn't do it for Tenri...Didn't do it for Tenri...Didn't do it for Tenri...
Hakua(*irritated & glaring at Kanon*): One of us...One of us...One of us...One of us...
If only the girls were more like Yui and just head straight into his pants. Things would be a lot more simple.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen