AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kill La Kill

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-10, 05:23   Link #141
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Nui with both scissors... now we have a real problem.

I'm worried about what appears to a part of Satsuki's henshin sequence briefly at the beginning.

Last edited by Tokkan; 2014-03-10 at 05:56. Reason: new page
Old 2014-03-10, 08:57   Link #142
Gravitas Free Zone

Nui is still of use dramatically, since that other giant Life Fiber thing back at Honnouji hasn't been properly revealed yet. The developments in the preview just amplify the WHY. WON'T. YOU. JUST. DIE. ALREADY. aspects of her usage in the series, though.

It looks like Ryuko promptly gets back into Senketsu and Satsuki will be staying in Nudist mode, which feels appropriate now.
Old 2014-03-10, 13:29   Link #143
Death Usagi
Banned

Great... Nui has both scissors now... That's not good at all...
Old 2014-03-11, 09:07   Link #144
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Nui with both scissors...
Can you say "Oops"?
Old 2014-03-11, 09:08   Link #145
Death Usagi
Banned

I wonder how beings like Ragyo and Nui can seriously be killed...
Old 2014-03-17, 18:35   Link #146
immblueversion

Lookie what we almost forgot to put up: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hqw7a

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2014-03-17, 19:06   Link #147
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I wonder how beings like Ragyo and Nui can seriously be killed...
I was thinking about how they most likely would be killed by cuts from the complete unified halves of the Scissor Blade, since Nui has been shown to be immune to single scissor stabs (though moderately vulnerable to it if it's done right). However, I realized that doing them both in with the same weapon would not be very dramatic. But Bakuzan, having been snapped in two, world be just right for scissoring action and fix Satsuki's earlier miss.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2014-03-17 at 19:56. Reason: GRAMMAR!
Old 2014-03-18, 05:54   Link #148
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Nui's ability to survive being stabbed by one blade, but losing her eye when Isshin stabbed her with both, suggests the combined scissors are considerably more powerful than either blade alone.
Old 2014-03-18, 07:06   Link #149
Death Usagi
Banned

More like maybe instead of "stabbing", they are actually supposed to be used to slash instead? And maybe you need both of the scissors to make the Life Fiber-killing ability work, as when Ryuuko used her single one against Ragyo's arm, it didn't kill its regeneration ability.
Old 2014-03-18, 11:06   Link #150
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I assumed they would ultimately be used like regular scissors to cut the banshi.
Old 2014-03-27, 02:38   Link #151
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Calling it now, it will end with a new girl showing up dressed in another Kamui carrying a sword shaped like a large sewing needle at the entrance Honnōji Academy and a big "To Be Continued".
Old 2014-03-27, 10:36   Link #152
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
Calling it now, it will end with a new girl showing up dressed in another Kamui carrying a sword shaped like a large sewing needle at the entrance Honnōji Academy and a big "To Be Continued".
lol I wish XD
Old 2014-03-27, 23:18   Link #153
Asuras
Dictadere~!

So, does anyone have even the faintest clue as to why Ragyou even cares about propagating the life fibers? She is the only one besides Ryuko to have life fibers stitched to her very being, but I recall that in an earlier episode when Ragyou was experimenting on her children, she seemed to indicate that she wasn't born like she is now, which means she would have adopted a drive to help the life fibers sometime later in her life.

If we take into consideration that an alien wearing something along the lines of Ragyou's kouketsu never appeared on Earth, it may be safe to assume that whoever orchestrates the global Life Fiber Domination is vanquished in the resulting explosion that sends life fibers across the galaxy. Which means Ragyou has nothing to gain, really, if she completes their life cycle (she would be killed in the planetary explosion as well).

Either she reveres them as a god-like figure and serves appropriately (which wouldn't explain why she attempted to become the god-like figure in the end), or she is being manipulated ala...

Spoiler for Dead Space 3 Spoiler:

Given the discussion on life fiber life cycles involved the creation of multiple splinters of the "Original Life Fiber" that infected a planet, I think it's safe to assume Ragyou has no part in becoming one of these galaxy-travelling splinters herself.

Which brings me to the question again; What does Ragyou have to gain?
Old 2014-03-28, 13:23   Link #154
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
So, does anyone have even the faintest clue as to why Ragyou even cares about propagating the life fibers? She is the only one besides Ryuko to have life fibers stitched to her very being, but I recall that in an earlier episode when Ragyou was experimenting on her children, she seemed to indicate that she wasn't born like she is now, which means she would have adopted a drive to help the life fibers sometime later in her life.

If we take into consideration that an alien wearing something along the lines of Ragyou's kouketsu never appeared on Earth, it may be safe to assume that whoever orchestrates the global Life Fiber Domination is vanquished in the resulting explosion that sends life fibers across the galaxy. Which means Ragyou has nothing to gain, really, if she completes their life cycle (she would be killed in the planetary explosion as well).

Either she reveres them as a god-like figure and serves appropriately (which wouldn't explain why she attempted to become the god-like figure in the end), or she is being manipulated ala...

Spoiler for Dead Space 3 Spoiler:

Given the discussion on life fiber life cycles involved the creation of multiple splinters of the "Original Life Fiber" that infected a planet, I think it's safe to assume Ragyou has no part in becoming one of these galaxy-travelling splinters herself.

Which brings me to the question again; What does Ragyou have to gain?
There's also the probably that she's raving mad.
Old 2014-03-28, 20:30   Link #155
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Short Preview for Episode 25

Yes, we won't be getting it until September. Preview talks about graduating from Honnouji Acadamy so I'm guessing it's an extended epilogue of sorts.
Old 2014-04-01, 08:49   Link #156
bastek66

Old 2014-04-02, 01:18   Link #157
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Beach episode? If this is real, I can't say I'm surprised... ^_^
Old 2014-04-02, 06:41   Link #158
Romanticide

that's fanart. doesn't even look legit.
Old 2014-04-06, 20:04   Link #159
Destined_Fate

Whoa, she's been with the nudist for awhile now and she still can't stop herself from blushing at seeing Sensei's "Shine"?

Wonder what his diet is.
Old 2014-08-06, 07:38   Link #160
Kakkou
Tch.

Extended ep 25 preview: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22wlma
Closed Thread