AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-03-23, 01:16   Link #3401
Un1234l

This thread grew like wildfire. I remember I was here when this thread wasn't even created. I come back 3 weeks later... OMG?! It got 3399 posts?! In this DAY only, I've been reading this WHOLE THREAD. I think for a total of 6-8 hours. 'Course... I was saving some pics...BUT ANYWAYS. I'm only on post 761. I need 2638 more posts to go. That's wasting 8 hours everyday for 4 days just to catch up to this page. And it will most likely grow by another 5 (at least) pages in that time.

Sorry, I want to help in any way I can, but I just can't keep up with this. Others probably feel the same way. We should DEFINATELY get a seperate thread for the images, volume/character discussions.. etc.
Un1234l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:17   Link #3402
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
...I know who you are, but what's Book saying about you?

Oh it was actually just something that popped in my head At first I was just going to say something like "Hey Beanbrew, Discreet, you guys make a nice tagteam" but then my mind wandered off and I felt like combining the names, so you know Discreet Beanbrew.. but that sounded like some secret drug, then I remembered your official name "Beanbag" and the thought of some beanbag being discreet made me lol hard with the stick legs and arms, and yeah Don't worry about it, it's just my silly imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post
Anyway, here's my take on Ryo vs Yuu. Reveals some feelings for both Nagato and Haruki.

Spoiler for Ryo v.s. Yuu EPIC:

>:U I still prefer it if Yuuki face on Kyonko chest yo.......but it made me lol with the H scene comment, and the whole Yuuki teasing her.

In fact I lol'd to hard and my little brother was staring at me.

Edit: Un1234l: I AGREE! It's too much of a hassle going back many pages to save images, and such, I think it'd be awesome if we had an image thread, a thread for discussing characters, a thread for just the writing and editting [and handing out cookies] etc.
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:18   Link #3403
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I've started on the Kyonko T-shirt
Old 2008-03-23, 01:23   Link #3404
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post

Remember to post pics when you're finished.
Old 2008-03-23, 01:24   Link #3405
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.

And get me a cut of the sales in the near future .
Kagedanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:24   Link #3406
unmoldedtruck

Send a message via AIM to unmoldedtruck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
And I've genderbent myself! AHAHAHA!!!

Edit: My sister too. I notice that genderbent me has Moe Imouto Power.
unmoldedtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:26   Link #3407
Kagedanji

Quote:

Edit: My sister too. I notice that genderbent me has Moe Imouto Power.
It was teh "thing" wasn't it?
Old 2008-03-23, 01:28   Link #3408
unmoldedtruck

Quote:
It was teh "thing" wasn't it?
What thing?

I did answer my question though...I am totally attracted to genderbent me! Now I need to figure out the quantum intercest thing.
Old 2008-03-23, 01:31   Link #3409
Kagedanji

Quote:
What thing?
Did you get a PM or not?
Old 2008-03-23, 01:33   Link #3410
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Well I drew Yuki sitting on genderbent me's lap. They make a cute couple, but now I'm jealous. Of both of them since I'm attracted to...both? Course I love Yuki to death but yeah....o-o

Man this thread is really...o-o My mind is like beyond fixing.
Old 2008-03-23, 01:38   Link #3411
Kagedanji

Genderbending myself is a feat I cannot imagine. It actually sickens me.
Old 2008-03-23, 01:40   Link #3412
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Exactly how does one genderbend oneself?

I don't really want to see a female me. I'm not very good-looking and... yeah.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:40   Link #3413
unmoldedtruck

Quote:
Did you get a PM or not?
Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

Well I drew Yuki sitting on genderbent me's lap. They make a cute couple, but now I'm jealous. Of both of them since I'm attracted to...both? Course I love Yuki to death but yeah....o-o

Man this thread is really...o-o My mind is like beyond fixing.
Genderbent me would totally be like: "I would grope you Haruhi style, but to do that I'd have to touch you." I ended up looking a little like Konata but I wanted to keep my sleepy eyes. And Konata definitely falls into "attractive" so it's all good.
Old 2008-03-23, 01:44   Link #3414
colorado storms
I'm Itsuki for... Kyonko?

Asahina Mitsuru's Adventure Episode 00

Hello all,

I only found out about this project yesterday, and I've spent the last two days reading through this entire thread and all the image threads I can find. And since the power of Kyonko's ponytail demands my unwavering servitude, I decided I'd chip in with Haruki's shota fanservice film. I'm part way through it now, but there are some questions that would be nice to have answered before I finish.
  • I have yet to see a firm decision from the community about just what Kyonko's feelings are for Mitsuru. Are we going with motherly-sisterly, or younger girl/sempai male, or even something else? It will make a noticeable difference. I have decided to go with motherly-sisterly until I hear otherwise.
  • The grocer's name: Morimuri Kiyosumi, and the stationary store owner's name: Suzuki Yuusuke. I defer to those with better judgment of Japanese names on how to feminize these names.
  • Would passers-by that know him refer to him as Mitsuru-kun or -chan? (is -chan too cute for a teenage guy?) (in a chippendale's outfit?)
  • I have decided to go with the chippendale's outfit for Mitsuru for now. I am not overly attached to this outfit (even though I think it is the proper gender swap for a bunny girl outfit), so if we decide later to switch the outfit, I won't mind making changes.
  • Should I make a small alteration to the rule of "All characters will be genderswapped" in order to still have women shopping for food? Of course, now there might actually be a draw with a shota chippendale advertising food . Again, I have no problem switching this.

And I can hardly wait to write Kyonko threatening to break the fourth wall of the film to scratch off Itsuko's face for getting too close to a sleeping Mitsuru
colorado storms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:46   Link #3415
Jinsoo
KAGEYAMA!!!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Jinsoo Send a message via MSN to Jinsoo
Oh hey look, I drew another pic of the Digimon rejectgoggle head Haruki c:

Nothing says manliness like the good ol' Bruce Ironstaunch pose. Although I failed to make it look exactly like it rofl. I'm starting to like drawing him with goggles too =w=
Jinsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:49   Link #3416
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Exactly how does one genderbend oneself?

I don't really want to see a female me. I'm not very good-looking and... yeah.

Drawing yourself as the opposite gender anime style of course!

and aha don't worry, anime makes everyone seem hot, I don't really want to see how the IRL genderbent me looks like, not everyone is good looking likeee Jinsoo.

Quote:

Genderbent me would totally be like: "I would grope you Haruhi style, but to do that I'd have to touch you." I ended up looking a little like Konata but I wanted to keep my sleepy eyes. And Konata definitely falls into "attractive" so it's all good.

I'd be like Book 4 Nagato inside, and regular Yuki outside, since IRL I'll stare at you and give you the "..." or little to no response. I'd be completely Book for Yuki around Yuki though.
Old 2008-03-23, 01:50   Link #3417
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado storms View Post
Hello all,

I only found out about this project yesterday, and I've spent the last two days reading through this entire thread and all the image threads I can find. And since the power of Kyonko's ponytail demands my unwavering servitude, I decided I'd chip in with Haruki's shota fanservice film. I'm part way through it now, but there are some questions that would be nice to have answered before I finish.
  • I have yet to see a firm decision from the community about just what Kyonko's feelings are for Mitsuru. Are we going with motherly-sisterly, or younger girl/sempai male, or even something else? It will make a noticeable difference. I have decided to go with motherly-sisterly until I hear otherwise.
  • The grocer's name: Morimuri Kiyosumi, and the stationary store owner's name: Suzuki Yuusuke. I defer to those with better judgment of Japanese names on how to feminize these names.
  • Would passers-by that know him refer to him as Mitsuru-kun or -chan? (is -chan too cute for a teenage guy?) (in a chippendale's outfit?)
  • I have decided to go with the chippendale's outfit for Mitsuru for now. I am not overly attached to this outfit (even though I think it is the proper gender swap for a bunny girl outfit), so if we decide later to switch the outfit, I won't mind making changes.
  • Should I make a small alteration to the rule of "All characters will be genderswapped" in order to still have women shopping for food? Of course, now there might actually be a draw with a shota chippendale advertising food . Again, I have no problem switching this.

And I can hardly wait to write Kyonko threatening to break the fourth wall of the film to scratch off Itsuko's face for getting too close to a sleeping Mitsuru
Motherly-sisterly works fine.

It's "-kun". I have yet to see a male character of that age in anime referred to as "-chan".

All characters are genderswapped. No exceptions.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:53   Link #3418
unmoldedtruck

Quote:
Genderbending myself is a feat I cannot imagine. It actually sickens me.
Quote:

and aha don't worry, anime makes everyone seem hot, I don't really want to see how the IRL genderbent me looks like, not everyone is good looking likeee Jinsoo.

I'd be like Book 4 Nagato inside, and regular Yuki outside, since IRL I'll stare at you and give you the "..." or little to no response. I'd be completely Book for Yuki around Yuki though.
I'd be like Hiruma from Eyeshield mixed with Kotomi and Soujirou...like I am now. I basically have different personalities that I use for talking to different people anyway.
Old 2008-03-23, 01:53   Link #3419
Jinsoo
KAGEYAMA!!!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Jinsoo Send a message via MSN to Jinsoo
Quote:

Haaaaaay ;(

I could pass as both depending on what I wear anyway c:
Jinsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:55   Link #3420
Jintor

Quote:
I've been trying to hold this in because I'm too afraid of a "Be patient dammit", but I still would like my new works edited to the first post. There was a 2-part rewrite of the old rewrite I made for DoS, and a Nagato vs Asakura. I know you probably didn't really mean it, but you said you were looking forward to them.
You have to wait for Dkelis to update the archive post, not Rockman.
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan