AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

View Poll Results: Hidan no Aria - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 7 13.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 25.49%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 15.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 15.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 13.73%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 5.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 5.88%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-13, 18:05   Link #81
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Was kinda weird that she actually got shot in the hearth and there wasn't any blood at her uniform or bra. Even a bullet-proof uniforme must have taken some damage from such a shoot. By the way, what was the razzo thing that Kinji used? I researched it and it says that is a drug like adrenaline that is used to bring a comrade back from death. But... How it comes that it helps out on a hemorrhage? I didn't get that part.

After that the screams from Aria were really annoying, tho what she was saying was a little sad. I'm used to Rie Kumiya's screams, but god... I just gave the thanks to Kinji for shutting her up.

Then back to the question I did before about Riko's hair. Now I perfectly know that there is no logic explanation and it's surely some kind of superpower or something like that, maybe transfered in the blood of the Lupin family? Just like Hysteria Mode (makes me wonder if Aria got some superpower from Sherlock as well). By the way, what is that knife made of if it can cut a bullet fired from a gun?

About the E.U. chatting, as in spanish E.U. means "Estados Unidos" (United States) took me some time to realize that it was something else. And after Riko mentioned Kinji's brother it should have been a bigger shock to him, being told that his brother is alive.

Then the finale was kinda cliche. I liked Shirayuki's character till she got berseker on Aria destroying everything in her way, just another jealous girl from the harem.
Old 2011-05-13, 18:11   Link #82
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Was kinda weird that she actually got shot in the hearth and there wasn't any blood at her uniform or bra. Even a bullet-proof uniforme must have taken some damage from such a shoot. By the way, what was the razzo thing that Kinji used? I researched it and it says that is a drug like adrenaline that is used to bring a comrade back from death. But... How it comes that it helps out on a hemorrhage? I didn't get that part.

After that the screams from Aria were really annoying, tho what she was saying was a little sad. I'm used to Rie Kumiya's screams, but god... I just gave the thanks to Kinji for shutting her up.

Then back to the question I did before about Riko's hair. Now I perfectly know that there is no logic explanation and it's surely some kind of superpower or something like that, maybe transfered in the blood of the Lupin family? Just like Hysteria Mode (makes me wonder if Aria got some superpower from Sherlock as well). By the way, what is that knife made of if it can cut a bullet fired from a gun?

About the E.U. chatting, as in spanish E.U. means "Estados Unidos" (United States) took me some time to realize that it was something else. And after Riko mentioned Kinji's brother it should have been a bigger shock to him, being told that his brother is alive.

Then the finale was kinda cliche. I liked Shirayuki's character till she got berseker on Aria destroying everything in her way, just another jealous girl from the harem.
Pretty much the only thing I can answer from this is that at this point Kinji can't trust Riko not to be lying. For the rest if you want the answers you'll need to ask in the Light novel topic or go look on the wiki or something since spoilers and stuff like that aren't allowed in episode topics.

Poor Shirayuki, yanderes never get the love they deserve.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-05-13, 18:12   Link #83
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is holmes in french still holmes? and not ormes or "all mess" because in the novel. Riko keep calling Aria all mess as to her name.
As I explained, the pronunciation in French isn't far from English, although the H is generally mute when saying it. Arguably, you wouldn't say "all mess" at all.
Old 2011-05-13, 18:13   Link #84
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
By the way, what was the razzo thing that Kinji used? I researched it and it says that is a drug like adrenaline that is used to bring a comrade back from death. But... How it comes that it helps out on a hemorrhage? I didn't get that part.
It's not a real drug. Don't look into it too much.

Quote:
All I'll say is that the two parts I bold-ed have more in common than you'd think.
Old 2011-05-13, 18:22   Link #85
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
It's not a real drug. Don't look into it too much.
By researching it I ment manga + light novel.
Old 2011-05-13, 18:23   Link #86
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Last episode we were discussing the mythical gunshot explosive decompression, what about blowing a 2m-diameter hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Spoiler for ... the hell?!:
Best scene of the season in all it's absurd glory

... and remember that parachute is also bullet-proof... well with plot-exceptions

... and Riko's bra+panty-shot, after censoring Aria's

... and every Butei is a damn good aircraft pilot, super hacker, radio-comm engineer, in addition to psion, gun-slinger, kensai, acrobat, polyglot, sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
There's something worse than JC staff? That made me curious...
*goes to watch DenYuuDen*

...the name zexcs sounds like they're gonna rape the original material.
LOL, so J.C.Staff managed to get at an equal footing with ZEXCS, what's next XEBEC
Old 2011-05-13, 20:14   Link #87
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I'm sure Hidan no Aria's lackluster production can be explained by four words: Shakugan no Shana III.

I'm pretty sure after Shana, the high-end production staff of J.C. Staff will be able to wow us with either the third season of Toaru Majutsu no Index or some other project.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-05-13, 20:32   Link #88
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Railgun 2!! Railgun 2!! Kuroko-chan!! Kuroko-chan!!
Old 2011-05-13, 20:54   Link #89
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I'm sure Hidan no Aria's lackluster production can be explained by four words: Shakugan no Shana III.

I'm pretty sure after Shana, the high-end production staff of J.C. Staff will be able to wow us with either the third season of Toaru Majutsu no Index or some other project.
WHEN?! When Damn You, WHEN?! lol (referring to Shana)
Old 2011-05-13, 20:56   Link #90
Shadow6543

Quote:

i want ZnT4 first they owe me for what they did with S3
Old 2011-05-13, 21:49   Link #91
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
:

... and Riko's bra+panty-shot, after censoring Aria's
A girl needs to have an ample figure before she can show it off.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-13, 21:53   Link #92
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I really only have one thing to say about Bullet 5....
Spoiler:
Old 2011-05-13, 21:56   Link #93
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kinji's lucky that Aria has trigger discipline. Otherwise, both of his eardrums will shatter with the force of her kiss pistols.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-05-13, 22:38   Link #94
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

That kiss kinda makes me think this will result on some Zero no Tsukaima variant. In the sense that there will be a lot of kisses till Aria and Kinji realize their feelings, unlike ToraDora!, Shana or other animes similar to this one where the kiss got a bigger mean and it's like the gold gasp for the series.
Since Hysteria Mode gets stimulated by "that" and kissing Aria it's like a trigger to it... I can see how many times it will happen as an "emergency"
Not saying that this is going to screw up the serie or something like that tho.

Last edited by SkyFlames; 2011-05-13 at 22:50.
Old 2011-05-13, 23:46   Link #95
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Sorry if I don't hit the spoiler, I'd like to find out if my guess is right by myselft :P
Thanks anyways.
Old 2011-05-14, 01:30   Link #96
judasmartel
*Author

Oh man. Kinji left his phone, so Shirayuki went into "Goemon" mode.
Old 2011-05-14, 03:59   Link #97
Ekureiru
神さま、ありがとう!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Ekureiru Send a message via MSN to Ekureiru
Quote:

...or perhaps they're secretly preparing Shakugan no Shana III, Toaru Majutsu no Index III, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun II, AND Zero no Tsukaima IV. The possibilities, dear god! This explains the drop in quality! How could we have been so blind not to see this grandiose production behind us this whole time?

On a more serious note... I'm likin' that Shirayuki at the end of the episde.

To comment on the post awhile back... if you think the federal government is willing to that, try my home state's governor. I'm sure if a similar situation arose, we'd sooner see that plane burst into flames than safely make it's way back to an accessable airport with a long enough runway. Riko continues to get more mysterious (I've read the light novels, but I won't spoil), and I can confidently say: she'll be back, and with more awesome than ever before.

@Vanish: I think you're not the only one, hell, I might just join you. Fun times are in store~

@Xacual: Ain't that the truth. *pout* Yanderes deserve love too~

@Yui is my Wife: You require additional hyper lesbians.

Ekureiru - An entity commonly recognized by many as being on par with gods.
Last.fm | MyAnimeList | Pettanko Fansubs | Now with a degree in Yanderekology.
Old 2011-05-14, 08:42   Link #98
AP24

It's also possible that there will be Hidan no Aria II.
Old 2011-05-14, 09:32   Link #99
tsunade666

possibilities of hidan no aria II will be all in the sales. for now we can still wish. because by the pacing of the series it wouldn't be enough to cover the prologue story of the novel.
Old 2011-05-14, 10:31   Link #100
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNGaricum View Post

kinji is an ass... when it comes to girls, he is just... y'know, a stupid mofo
btw i wantz aria to b tha w1nn3r
I hope you're wrong about aria being the winner. That said, if there is a romantic ending, she will win. Bank on it. Either that, or they'll just do a reboot like what is so common in anime nowadays.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-05-15 at 11:17. Reason: Removed non-anime hint
Closed Thread