AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-07-13, 05:25   Link #961
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

^ Really lovely sigs, and nice pics chosen in avatar

Oh the work there were only on weekends (sat) and only a part-time work.. the other one is really hectic... maybe I'm becoming a workaholic these past months... Your break have ended? >_< good luck on your upcoming term then.

Spoiler for Long Post :):

Spoiler for Long Post :3:
Old 2011-07-18, 23:21   Link #962
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
It'S been a wildl since I last sae a Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei signature.
~_~ nod... yep it's like an extinct signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melpomene View Post
I love how colourful your signatures are. I am quick to notice when someone has a Patchy signature because of the explosion of colour. Thank you for posting that compilation of your signatures. I like them all~
Thanks Melpy-chama ^^!!! been a while since I saw you on this thread... haha... really..! ^^ *not thinking about it maybe I'm really using some explosives while I'm working with them ... lol.. No problem and thanks for liking them ^^..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
Spoiler for This one:

Truly magnificent (i forgot the proper word i should say it, loss for word.)
Gahhh ~~ the proper phrase for that... is... "another lucky strike" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Wow, Patchy! I absolutely adore your style of sig making. I've always been drawn to colorful/shiny sigs and you "kill two birds with one stone"
I've actually been been a big fan of yours since you first started your thread here, and even since then you've never ceased to amaze me. Keep up the wonderful work! ♥

Also this:

This sig is made of love~ >///<
I just love Momiji <3
^^ hmmm ... how should I say this... Welcome to my thread Haku-sempai ( another dai-sempai visiting here, maybe I must prepare some purple colored tea again.. >_< ) ...

Thanks... we're both the same ^^ really like colorful and shiny stuffs very much... though sometimes I'm overdoing it... though I can't help myself since that's really what I wanted !! colorful and shiny!! ^^

^^ Sure I'll do what I can !! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
What pretty signatures!! T.T their beauty makes me cry in happiness! Lovely work as always Pat-chama...and thank you for the bday gift ^^ Kotomi is to me as Patchy is to you! And it's very pretty <3

edit (July 9th): Happy birthday Pat-chama!!! Hope it's a good one! I will make you a pretty sig with a character of your choice ^_^
Wah! don't cry here *panic mode*.... thanks for the compliment... and about your gift ~_~ no problem just a compensation for being late at your b-day guhhhh~~ ...

Haha don't force yourself specially when you're doing something... ^^ just do it whenever you felt you wanted to do it.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Happy Birthday Patchy-san!!!!!!!! (again ^.^)
I hope you enjoyed your birthday <3<3<3<3

And here, I made you a little gift

They might be a bit weird looking cuz it's been a while since I made signatures, and I am rusted, plus I made those last (mid)night within a couple of hours ^.^"
(Feel free to ask any modifications...and uh I'm not sure about their sizes...)
hmmm *bow down* PATCHY!!!!!!!!! (not me but the char)...

really really liked it.... wrong term...

really really loved it ^^...........

*added it instantly in my rotation*

Will create a compact size of your avies so I can mixed them ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
^ Really lovely sigs, and nice pics chosen in avatar
*nod* yup they've resulted really nicely right? ^^ loved those sigs a lot..

Quote:
No! My bunnies are not for cooking, they have bombs in their stomachs, might blast if you fry them, you can try if you want I am not sadistic, I repeat again, not even in 1 degree!
Really glad you told me that... so... *grinning* I'll lit up their tail and throw them back at you... here's your rabbit bombs lol... bon appetite evil fairy..!!! lol...

Ok let's change it... you're not sadistic but a wicked fairy...!!! or change sadistic to a normal phrase... you're a fairy who wanted to see the misery of a kind and gentle mage..>_<

Quote:
Nah, I'm full. I'm more kind than you, and hence, will persist you to eat first. I like mangoes, but my body's system is weak and won't be able to digest a grenade, why don't you eat all of them, as you took the pain to flavor them xD
See see!!! you're really a sadistic wicked fairy >_<... so if you don't want to eat these, I'll just wait until your stomach growl in hunger

Quote:
Oh my gosh! My hair, you evil! *Snatches the magic straightening liquid from you and uses* Thanks Patchy-sama! My hair looks even great than before You can remove the new name you made for me now xD
Wah! you're a thief >_<... *grinning* but the one you stole isn't just a normal straightening liquid... I mixed some hair growing formula in there.... ^^... .... *stare* you're kinda scary *you look like a fairy with the head of Sadako lol....*

Quote:
*Air Kick!* Eew! My new shoes got dirty! Now it s my turn for par back *throws 100 mud balls together* Enjoy my gifts xD
Haha wanted me to clean those shoes here you can use this fire hose *here it is....* (full power ) lol.. *evading those dirty mud balls at the same time... be sure to be more accurate next time lol

Quote:
Thanks for the luck! I really need it :P You shouldn't be that hardworking But its good, will help you earn many things, mainly experience and friends
^^ yup... btw that luck has a tagged in it... it said be sure to return those luck to Patchy someday ^^ *nod*

Quote:
Seriously, are you an alien, developing those crazy words

Grammer is pretty complicated as far as I know
Haha hmmm... that's a secret lol...

Yep it's really complicated... ~_~ but I ignoring the correct grammar when I'm in here... as long as I can understand it... XD..

Quote:
I don't have an angry face, but a smiling face that ignores all the bad things and bad people (includin you)
Haha.. but that smiling face of yours looks sour... .... oh don't ignore me... since I'm not really evil/bad but it's the opposite... kind, lovable and hmmm fluffy lol...

Quote:
Its not awkward to hear it form me, cuz I'm NOT an evil fairy. You have got a misunderstanding
I'm 100% sure I'm not misunderstanding anything...that's why It's awkward...and weird at the same time lol

Quote:
The evil laugh suits you very well. *Looks forward to more original laughs from me*
Wah! tbh that just some sound fx material... my real laugh was a lady-like tee-hee-hee... ^^... with a book covering my mouth (yep it's a book.. not handkerchief or fan)... ^^... har har har <<<< "again sound fx"

Quote:
You said exactly the opposite thing Can a cute li'le girl like me bully someone as evil as you?
wah!~... nah... I know you're little and tiny... kinda cute either.... but you're... characteristic ...

let's see... this is what you are based on what I'm thinking...

Quote:
Yup, but I won't surrender. See if you can do the impossible? Which anime are the 2 characters from? I'm sure the 2 are real trouble makers.
They're from touhou too... the game their playing is a game of killing each other though it isn't that effective since they're both immortal... It's just like they're having fun just by doing it.... yep.... they're kinda trouble maker since they're always wrecking the forest where they are living..

Spoiler for pic of TeruMokou:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Haven't done this in a while so time for some CnC

I really like the fall setting in this one. Effects are good and it's HQ as always Nice job with the lighting and burning the left side of the tag a bit. However, you need to blend your render in this one more. If you compare it to your other posted works, this render sticks out the most. Maybe add some plant brushes in front of her or fade the render a bit by using a low opacity soft brush and erasing her edges.

Absolutely love the vibrant green in this one. You really have a gift for picking nice, complementary colors. Blending is definitely better in this one But the text needs some work. You shouldn't split up the text into two parts that are really far away because that creates a dual focal (even though both parts are near the render). I didn't say anything about the other sig because the text was pretty close together. Try experimenting with some different fonts so that you can have a main text, which would be the character name, and sub text, which would be description and your name. That way, when you combine all of the text together, it doesn't look dull/repetitive. For example, the text for "Moriya" looks really nice. If you used that text in this one, but make it a little bigger, and add "Beautiful Miko and Patchy as sub text", it'd look a lot better. Also, that red/maroon thing looks out of place in a tag mainly using hues of green/blue. Clip mask a Hue/Saturation or Selective color adjustment layer to the render and change the color of the ribbon to something blue/green. I understand you may have been going for more color variation, but IMO there's already enough of that in the tag and the extra red is unnecessary. Also, you need to darken/burn the tag a bit more. I can see that you have multiple light sources (green soft brush on her hair), but there's not enough dark areas/shadows that normally accompany light. Nice job burning the plants on the left and in the upper right corner, but IMO, you need to burn that tree in the back as well. Depth can also be created using lighting, and you can tell that the tree is in the far background of the tag and away from the natural light (upper right) so burn the tree a bit more, especially the top and the bottom.

Effects seem random in this one, and a bit too much color variation. I don't know what you were trying to go for. Also, the negative space in the upper right looks weird. I think you should rework this one.

I have...absolutely nothing to say about this one It's superb and the best among the other ones you posted. Great lighting, depth, color, focal, blending, quality, flow, etc... Only thing I have to say (ok so maybe I lied ) is that "Patchy" kind of messes up the symmetry you have going on with the text. Try centering it.

Whew...I need a break...I'm tried

Okay break done!

Again, great colors and atmosphere in this one. Lighting in this one seems a tad strong and the shape looks off. Normally it's roughly semi-circular, but in this one, it's a mix between an oval and a rectangle I think maybe you put two spots too close together. And "Patchy" needs to go with the other text (earlier text thing I talked about).

This one is pretty nice too. I'm not sure about the glow near her elbow and try blurring the house/left side a bit more than the right to get some better depth. Other than that, great job!

Sorry if I came off as harsh but if I did, know that's it's because I hold you and your work in high esteem and therefore don't feel the need to sugercoat my CnC and can be absolutely candid with you But if you'd like sugercoating, I can do that too (very well I might).

You know, you should start making tag walls. It's a good way to compile all your works and see your progress
First of all... thanks for the nice c&c (passed down some cookies of madness on to you)... ^^ I knew these tips will help me alot on my next work... ^^...

Btw saw you at gfxres forum lol... you did a great job at BSOTW ^^... I'm lurking there for a while now but whenever I'm going at that site I'm feeling down since seeing their works makes my eyes bleed so much

I wanted to experiment on Text more... on my next update I'll try to experiment this time... ^^...

-----------------------------

Quick Update...

Kotomi Ichinose (Illu-chama)

Touhou Updates:

Nitori Kawashiro/Hina Kagiyama/Shizuha and Minoriko Aki

Reisen Udongein Inaba

Shiro
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Last edited by Patchy; 2011-07-25 at 21:30.
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 23:23   Link #963
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
My favorite of the lot.
Old 2011-07-18, 23:31   Link #964
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

The Aki sisters are still considered as a single entity...
Seriously, it's probably a question of color's taste but I do prefer the Hina signature over the others.
Old 2011-07-19, 00:41   Link #965
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
First of all... thanks for the nice c&c (passed down some cookies of madness on to you)... ^^ I knew these tips will help me alot on my next work... ^^...

Btw saw you at gfxres forum lol... you did a great job at BSOTW ^^... I'm lurking there for a while now but whenever I'm going at that site I'm feeling down since seeing their works makes my eyes bleed so much

I wanted to experiment on Text more... on my next update I'll try to experiment this time... ^^...
Haven't received those cookies yet but I'm already drooling I bet they taste delicious! Haha thanks I really hope they help

You should stop lurking and start showcasing your stuff! It's fantastic, and there's nothing to be nervous about I'm sure people will love it! Plus we need more anime on the forum It's mostly just games, RL, movies, and some other miscellaneous stuff

Yeah I did better on the Iron Man one. The robot was a hit or miss and it mostly missed You should participate too! It's freestyle this week so enter something! Ima force you to if you say no >:] MUHAHAHAHA xD

I cry cause of the difference of skill between me and them. Don't worry, you're not alone Patchy-chan

That's why you should aim to be better than them so you can make them feel down xD

Oh and some nice works there! I'm not CnCing them this time though Maybe later, when I'm feeling up to it. It's always good to experiment but I like the way you do your text now Just try to group it all of it together like you did with this update and you're good! Although you might not want to listen to me about text because it is one of my worst areas

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-07-19 at 01:03.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 00:46   Link #966
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:

Quick Update...

Kotomi Ichinose (Illu-chama)

Touhou Updates:

Nitori Kawashiro/Hina Kagiyama/Shizuha and Minoriko Aki

Reisen Udongein Inaba

Very Nice update again Patchy-sama

The Hina signature is really shimmering. and aki sisters why don't you separated them.

How's your Flandre hunting? I'm crying after I finished it yesterday will send the replay later to you.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2011-07-19, 04:23   Link #967
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer

Really nice work like always!
Like these two!

Just one thing, I think her hair on the left are a little bit strange, they came out too much of the sign, maybe you should blend them a bit more ^^
Old 2011-07-19, 05:03   Link #968
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

you have so many touhou sigs..need some mayo chiki sigs

And im still using that sayanara sig you made for me on another forum, Bloody awesome ^^
Old 2011-07-19, 16:51   Link #969
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Patchy-Chan you still awesome with making all these sigs
Quote:
my favorite from your last update
Old 2011-07-21, 05:12   Link #970
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

Quote:
Really glad you told me that... so... *grinning* I'll lit up their tail and throw them back at you... here's your rabbit bombs lol... bon appetite evil fairy..!!! lol...

Ok let's change it... you're not sadistic but a wicked fairy...!!! or change sadistic to a normal phrase... you're a fairy who wanted to see the misery of a kind and gentle mage..>_<

See see!!! you're really a sadistic wicked fairy >_<... so if you don't want to eat these, I'll just wait until your stomach growl in hunger

Wah! you're a thief >_<... *grinning* but the one you stole isn't just a normal straightening liquid... I mixed some hair growing formula in there.... ^^... .... *stare* you're kinda scary *you look like a fairy with the head of Sadako lol....*

Haha wanted me to clean those shoes here you can use this fire hose *here it is....* (full power ) lol.. *evading those dirty mud balls at the same time... be sure to be more accurate next time lol

^^ yup... btw that luck has a tagged in it... it said be sure to return those luck to Patchy someday ^^ *nod*

Haha hmmm... that's a secret lol...

Yep it's really complicated... ~_~ but I ignoring the correct grammar when I'm in here... as long as I can understand it... XD..
I won't let you torture my rabbits! And neither will my bunnies allow you to do that! And I'm not hungry, just ate my lunch

Whom are you calling a kind and gentle fairy? LOL. If you're calling it as to yourself, you're not right in any way I'm not wicked, but at least you know how your personality is xD

How can I see such a out of the world definition of such a kind fairy, like me? I'm not hungry yet, if you plan to wait, you will have to need lots of patience

*Magic* Now my hair looks perfectly normal and perfectly good now who's Sadoko? I guess she's a girl who doesn't have good hair, cuz you're not nice to complement someone

*Sudden attack* Yay! My mud ball hit you in the face! You look like a beauty piece xD Now how do you think is my accuracy in hitting evils like you?

Best of luck for you life ahead, Patchy-sama! Hope you have everything good. Now would you mind the tag attached to the wishes?

I guess the secret is......... you are a sorceress+alien. Right?
It's easy to understand others grammer, but difficult to find whether the other is able to understand our language?

The end of the replies to Butter Fly, is a little confusing You dint quote my lines
Old 2011-07-21, 23:56   Link #971
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
*drools all over patchy's thread* :3

sorry too many new sigs lol XD
Love the updates keep it coming ^^b

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 03:25   Link #972
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

^ Wipe the thread Patchy-sama is short tempered
Old 2011-07-23, 01:18   Link #973
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:

Reisen Udongein Inaba
I find this one to be particularly gorgeous. Very nice work, Patchy.
Old 2011-07-23, 07:17   Link #974
xXCloudXx
The Ultimate Monster

Wow Patchy! It looks like you really take you're time. You're work is gorgeous and lightiful =D Great quality too! =)
Old 2011-07-23, 16:14   Link #975
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:
This deserves a freshly baked cookie. Lovely piece.

Edit: Well, the forum says otherwise. Time to scout a few more threads.
Old 2011-07-29, 01:15   Link #976
KanaMinami

Been a while here Patchy, thread is still as shinier than it was before.

Deserved some undeniable praise.

is the fairy this coming season
// Sig by ganbaru
KanaMinami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 14:54   Link #977
Suomi
Kaiba

ahhhh love Kotommi! Need to go use that sig again now...I have so many beautiful Kotomi sigs to use...3 from you, one from Riki, and three from Star! What will I do..
Soooo prettyyy...but that doesn't even begin to cover tour sigworks, Pat-chama.
Magnificent perhaps...shiny...marvelous. Loverly!

Oh great Patchy, I wanna be more like you!

the reisen ones are amazing. I particularly like the one of her with the gun, well done and awesome looking! ...more CnC later. But really, great work as ever
Old 2011-08-02, 22:33   Link #978
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
My favorite of the lot.
Thanks Kuroi-sempai~~ *in a nice and sweet tone lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
The Aki sisters are still considered as a single entity...
Seriously, it's probably a question of color's taste but I do prefer the Hina signature over the others.
Yep they were.... the other one will cry if I separated them lol, ... the Hina signature have resulted unexpectedly well IMO.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Haven't received those cookies yet but I'm already drooling I bet they taste delicious! Haha thanks I really hope they help

You should stop lurking and start showcasing your stuff! It's fantastic, and there's nothing to be nervous about I'm sure people will love it! Plus we need more anime on the forum It's mostly just games, RL, movies, and some other miscellaneous stuff

Yeah I did better on the Iron Man one. The robot was a hit or miss and it mostly missed You should participate too! It's freestyle this week so enter something! Ima force you to if you say no >:] MUHAHAHAHA xD

I cry cause of the difference of skill between me and them. Don't worry, you're not alone Patchy-chan

That's why you should aim to be better than them so you can make them feel down xD

Oh and some nice works there! I'm not CnCing them this time though Maybe later, when I'm feeling up to it. It's always good to experiment but I like the way you do your text now Just try to group it all of it together like you did with this update and you're good! Although you might not want to listen to me about text because it is one of my worst areas
Hahaha.... send them already after spreading some random bitter cookies around

Ok... will try to be active there when I've some time.... since I wanted to try some tricks there as well... as of now... >_< time is still limited so I've only visiting a few sites around these past few weeks.

Hahaha.... good luck on BSOTW there.... I knew that even though they're saying that they're what you called "beginner" they're level were still surprisingly on a PRO mode ~_~>.

Hahaha.... we will reach them as soon as possible... though you were reach them first for sure... >_<

>_< Text is my main problem, the reason is..... I'm lazy to download new fonts ... (wish there were some nice font pack)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Very Nice update again Patchy-sama

The Hina signature is really shimmering. and aki sisters why don't you separated them.

How's your Flandre hunting? I'm crying after I finished it yesterday will send the replay later to you.
Haha just like I said above the 2 sisters were inseparable... love shimmering stuff and the shiny dust reached the cursed doll >_<...

Bad... really... >_< though I finished Mokou.... *whistling* ... I always ended up losing at her counterclock (flan) ~_~...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
Really nice work like always!
Like these two!

Just one thing, I think her hair on the left are a little bit strange, they came out too much of the sign, maybe you should blend them a bit more ^^
Thanks sempai... thanks for the tip... will surely do it next time... (blending more)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
you have so many touhou sigs..need some mayo chiki sigs

And im still using that sayanara sig you made for me on another forum, Bloody awesome ^^
Haha as long as there is a person who were drawing some nice touhou pix I'm eager and motivated to create one... though this past weeks/months ... I've been slowed down a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Patchy-Chan you still awesome with making all these sigs

my favorite from your last update
*hug* been a while sempai... thanks for the compliment again... ^^

Quote:
I won't let you torture my rabbits! And neither will my bunnies allow you to do that! And I'm not hungry, just ate my lunch
Ok... I will not torture them ... but will just only make them sleep forever ... *grinning*

Quote:
Whom are you calling a kind and gentle fairy? LOL. If you're calling it as to yourself, you're not right in any way I'm not wicked, but at least you know how your personality is xD
wah... what fairy are you saying... >_<... I don't know any fairy that is kind and gentle... it's evil... wicked ... and mischievous fairy... yep... I know I'm kind and gentle... I really know that myself... *smiling*

Quote:
How can I see such a out of the world definition of such a kind fairy, like me? I'm not hungry yet, if you plan to wait, you will have to need lots of patience
hahaha.... patience? after thinking what will happen to you I surely have a lot of patience stored just for that.... *laughing in a hmmm cute way.. tee hee hee*

Quote:
*Magic* Now my hair looks perfectly normal and perfectly good now who's Sadoko? I guess she's a girl who doesn't have good hair, cuz you're not nice to complement someone
Hahaha tbh she really does have a long ang good looking jet black hair... ^^... Want me to straighten and Iron your hair.... I'll use some 5000 degrees iron to it...

Quote:
*Sudden attack* Yay! My mud ball hit you in the face! You look like a beauty piece xD Now how do you think is my accuracy in hitting evils like you?
gahhh... *wiping off that mud* y...you evil fairy... *threw back many mudball to you...* double... nope triple.... even though I'm not accurate evading many pieces at once will surely hit you... XD

Quote:
Best of luck for you life ahead, Patchy-sama! Hope you have everything good. Now would you mind the tag attached to the wishes?
Thanks!. TBH I don't know if I can continue to update this thread more often specially in this coming month... sigh... oh well... hope there will still be some time for updating this thread even only in a monthly manner... ~_~ will surely miss anyone in here ... just like that fairy who threw some mudball in me >_<

Quote:
I guess the secret is......... you are a sorceress+alien. Right?
It's easy to understand others grammer, but difficult to find whether the other is able to understand our language?
Hmmm don't know maybe there is something like that... or maybe I'm an half-fairy half mage too... >_<...

The secret in that is if that person will reply to you ....

Quote:
The end of the replies to Butter Fly, is a little confusing You dint quote my lines
Sorry just a mistake when it comes to pasting my reply in here from my "notepad of replies".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
*drools all over patchy's thread* :3

sorry too many new sigs lol XD
Love the updates keep it coming ^^b
wahh~~ *quickly picked up a mop*... now that's more like it... neh... is the drool containable... will I become a zombie too?

Thanks Dave sempai ^^...

Quote:
^ Wipe the thread Patchy-sama is short tempered
Haha... nope you're wrong.... >_< I'm a kind and patient person... though not for some bad fairies like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I find this one to be particularly gorgeous. Very nice work, Patchy.
Thanks for the compliment ^^ *smiling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCloudXx View Post
Wow Patchy! It looks like you really take you're time. You're work is gorgeous and lightiful =D Great quality too! =)
Hmmmm kinda... though I'm working all of them in a 1-2 day basis... >_< since I'm kinda busy these past months... only working at them when I have some time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larthak View Post
This deserves a freshly baked cookie. Lovely piece.

Edit: Well, the forum says otherwise. Time to scout a few more threads.
Thanks sempai.... you don't have to... stuffed too many cookies lately... and my stomach will already blow... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanaMinami View Post
Been a while here Patchy, thread is still as shinier than it was before.

Deserved some undeniable praise.
Hahaha... that is without a doubt bec. of the dust that gave to me by a certain fairy (B-fly)... so this thread is always shiny... using it a lot... more than before...

Thanks for the compliment sempai *smiling mischievously*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
ahhhh love Kotommi! Need to go use that sig again now...I have so many beautiful Kotomi sigs to use...3 from you, one from Riki, and three from Star! What will I do..
Soooo prettyyy...but that doesn't even begin to cover tour sigworks, Pat-chama.
Magnificent perhaps...shiny...marvelous. Loverly!

Oh great Patchy, I wanna be more like you!

the reisen ones are amazing. I particularly like the one of her with the gun, well done and awesome looking! ...more CnC later. But really, great work as ever
Oh Illu-chama!.. yup that shows how friendly Illu-chama is... ^^... you deserved those lovely gifts... hmmmm you can either wear a rotasig... or use them time to time...

Wah!! that's too much of a praise... >_< flattered..... *fainting*....

Me? hahaha nope.. don't be like me... ^^ just be yourself since you have your own particular style... and people also liked those of yours.. ^^..

Thanks again Illu-chama...

------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Updates...

Aigis (Tjaard-sama)

Random Freebies I just throw out there...

Kamisama Dolls/Itsuka tenma no Kuro Usagi

Touhou Updates:

Perfect Cherry Blossom Update

Yuyuko Saigyouji (gave to Seit-sama both)

Konpaku Youmu

Yakumo Yukari
Shiro
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 00:28   Link #979
Suomi
Kaiba

glowy

CNC..,I shall attempt to give some?

Yuyuko Saigyouji

ok this one. I like the pink theme, with the light source and rose petals too. Text is nicely done!
The orange is a bit off though (the ball of light) and the light texture around her rather out of place.

This one is pretty and lively and colorful, but a bit overwhelming to the eyes. With all the different colors and lights and butterflies, I don't know where to look, and it makes the sig look a bit crowded. If you toned that down, to look a bit less overwhelming, and softened the light in the middle a little (not quite so bright) and removed the "touhou project" text it would be just lovely.

Konpaku Youmu

Really the only criticism is the Touhou project text is distracting. Otherwise lovely!! Do...do you have an AS version?

Again, very little to pick at. The green light to the bottom left doesn't quite work, and there's a bit much dust on the right bottom corrner. I love the green theme, and the flow of the render (maybe add a glowy light or something to enhance it) is great.
Yakumo Yukari

Love the flow again. My eyes travel across the sig in the direction of the lights and her ribbons. My only suggestion would be to go easy on the bright light, and to pull some of the colors from her outfit to put into the sig too.

Sexy pose! She looks very temptress like. I love the contrast between that and the beauty of her pose in the other sig. She could use to be blended a bit more, and the yellow brush (?) things like the glowy one on the fan don't really belong. The light texture (green) looks good!

Great work as always Pat-chama! Nice and shiiiiny!
Hope my Cnc helped a little
Old 2011-08-03, 06:18   Link #980
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

As always, it a great update, the only one than have some issue would be the second Yuyuko sig; it's a bit too busy.

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou