AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 16:01   Link #1701
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Hang in there, don't die yet, u haven't fullfilled ur purpose in life.

When push comes to shove, that's when friction produces heat.

Sry for me bad English, ain't be me main tongue^^
Old 2008-07-01, 16:12   Link #1702
tenken627
what Yagi said

Here are some of the fake spoilers running around the Chinese forums that wany1981 from Onemanga picked up. He says there are about 6 of these spoilers running around, but he hasn't heard of any news of spoilers from his Chinese or Japanese magazine distributing friends.

Quote:
from wany1981 at Onemanga:

first one... there must be a lot galatea must die fan club memeber out there.
spoiler1: raki saids he is yoma but villiger don't believe him. and once the northern 7 leaves the twin sister of clarice control clarice cut of galatea's head in the mid of night.

second one... to me this is way more believeable but it's a short spoiler
spoiler2: raki and the new eye meet. the little girl is prissy. the new eye was being chased around by riful. and the scene end with riful sees raki.

thrid one is even more mild.
spoilers3: raki was recongnized by the villigers as one of their own. they try to kiss his ass to make him stay in the villige so they don't have to keep on paying for hiring claymores. the little girl is revealed but spoiler didn't mention it.

there is one more for fun i would like to mention.
spoilers4: in a huge white room somewhere claymores were talking to each others. And then we realized all of them are crazy and the whole claymore story was story made up by a crazy group of grils in a mental institute.

The 1st spoiler and the 4th spoiler are ones that we've seen on here at Animesuki already, except that no one fully translated the 1st spoiler all the way to the bottom where Galatea gets her head chopped off by Clarice.

The 3rd spoiler really doesn't say anything.

The 2nd spoiler is a little bit more interesting. Lune is being chased by Riful and meets Raki and Priscilla. And then Riful shows up at the end with Raki and Riful seeing each other. I believe that it is still fake though.

Last edited by tenken627; 2008-07-01 at 16:25.
Old 2008-07-01, 16:33   Link #1703
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Here are some of the fake spoilers running around the Chinese forums that wany1981 from Onemanga picked up. He says there are about 6 of these spoilers running around, but he hasn't heard of any news of spoilers from his Chinese or Japanese magazine distributing friends.

The 1st spoiler and the 4th spoiler are ones that we've seen on here at Animesuki already, except that no one fully translated the 1st spoiler all the way to the bottom where Galatea gets her head chopped off by Clarice.

The 3rd spoiler really doesn't say anything.

The 2nd spoiler is a little bit more interesting. Lune is being chased by Riful and meets Raki and Priscilla. And then Riful shows up at the end with Raki and Riful seeing each other. I believe that it is still fake though.
ontop of the 2nd one sounding Fake, its physically impossible. Riful wouldn't enter the south (and there's no way in one chapter Raki would reach the west) due to Isley & Priscilla. Would be no different than the time Isley entered the south. A Battle between AB's.
Old 2008-07-01, 16:42   Link #1704
tunjee01

Tenken, I think the 4th one is the most possible one lol. It would give the one good reason to be angry with Yagi sensei cus rite about now he is almost too perfect for a manga artist to me. I have read claymore from begining to end at least 10 times cus to me it's the best manga ever. I also read angel denetsu aout 4 times. Right now i'm rotating at least 12 manga's. I have been searching for a chinese raw since 2 days ago even though i can't read either chinese or japanese. Can't wait for the new chap. I mite as well be in a coma for 4 days or use my time machine.
Old 2008-07-01, 16:46   Link #1705
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
ontop of the 2nd one sounding Fake, its physically impossible. Riful wouldn't enter the south (and there's no way in one chapter Raki would reach the west) due to Isley & Priscilla. Would be no different than the time Isley entered the south. A Battle between AB's.
What if Isley isn't in the south anymore? I'm a big fan of the "Isley is out there actually doing" something theory .

Riful does state that the two (meaning Isley and Priscilla) have kept quiet in the south, but that doesn't mean that either Isley, Priscilla, or both have moved around. She could be wrong. Especially if Priscilla really is the little girl with Raki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunjee01 View Post
Tenken, I think the 4th one is the most possible one lol. It would give the one good reason to be angry with Yagi sensei cus rite about now he is almost too perfect for a manga artist to me. I have read claymore from begining to end at least 10 times cus to me it's the best manga ever. I also read angel denetsu aout 4 times. Right now i'm rotating at least 12 manga's. I have been searching for a chinese raw since 2 days ago even though i can't read either chinese or japanese. Can't wait for the new chap. I mite as well be in a coma for 4 days or use my time machine.

As soon as you get a time machine, let me know!
Old 2008-07-01, 16:51   Link #1706
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Well, knowing a little of human nature, the third spoiler would be the more reasonable, despite it's obviously a fake. By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if the villagers really try to keep Raki with them.

Aaaaaaarg this is horrible! Even I'm quite busy these days trying to get my driving license, fulfilling my girlfriend's demands and playing World of Warcraft, it's really hard to wait for the new, monthly, chapter! Yagi is really a cruel man
Old 2008-07-01, 17:07   Link #1707
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

First a few very long Wall-of-post-Wars, then a short speculation war, after that a very long and very nice theorie war, followed by another war of short single line posts and finally a very unforgiving spoiler war.
Hell that's some kind of set up for local chapter threads Oo

Old 2008-07-01, 19:25   Link #1708
Kinematics
Let's play a game!

Quote:
@Kinematics

lol

You are always so late. In this case, 20 pages late.
Yeah, yeah, whatever Finished catching up, not much else to really reply to, so just waiting for the next chap now. Still, it surprises me a bit to see just how much activity this board gets when it's been almost a year since the anime ended. Shows how good the series really is.
Old 2008-07-01, 19:45   Link #1709
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinematics View Post
Yeah, yeah, whatever Finished catching up, not much else to really reply to, so just waiting for the next chap now. Still, it surprises me a bit to see just how much activity this board gets when it's been almost a year since the anime ended. Shows how good the series really is.
I guess better late than never.

The traffic that this particular Claymore board gets is pretty good. New people always show up. Not only did the anime finish, but the manga is only a monthly and not a weekly (like Naruto/Bleach/One Piece) and it still brings people in.

Do you guys think that Chapter 81 will focus solely on Raki?

I kind of feel like while the Ghosts get set up with their plans in Rabona, the scene is going to stick with Raki and the little girl for a while.

We've already had 15 chapters (more than a full year in real life time) that focused on the Ghost 7/Galatea/Clarice/Miata (since Chapter 65). Now that all of them have finally met and grouped together, the story can start shifting towards others that we haven't seen since the 7 year time skip.

If Raki + the little girl really is going to be a large part of the story, Yagi-sensei might as well concentrate on them solely for a while, or for a chapter or two.
Old 2008-07-01, 20:46   Link #1710
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

I was thinking the same thing
Old 2008-07-01, 20:55   Link #1711
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Do you guys think that Chapter 81 will focus solely on Raki?

If Raki + the little girl really is going to be a large part of the story, Yagi-sensei might as well concentrate on them solely for a while, or for a chapter or two.
What a dreadful thought!
oh well - I suppose he can't die off camera...

Seriously though, you could be right. Don't know how much more there is really to say about the present Raki though. It's possible the scene will shift to somewhere else too - we haven't seen much of what the Organization is upto yet. Also, with Miria's intro of the DoDs, now would be a good time for one of them to appear somewhere somehow.

It does kinda feels like Yagi has told us all he intends to tell us about the events in Rabona for now (doujin writers, it's upto you now ).

So if the scene does stay with Raki, I think the little girl will probably be focus. Two questions need to be answered: 1) "Who's the father?" and 2) "what happened when Raki finally found out about Isley's and Pricilla's identity (he's obviously not biased against all youma since the girl is with him)?". I think this might be handled with a flashback chapter now actually.

We can always hope Raki was eaten or something and we're actually seeing a doppleganger
Old 2008-07-01, 21:02   Link #1712
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
We can always hope Raki was eaten or something and we're actually seeing a doppleganger
ohh that's it!! Raki was actually eaten by Isley and Isley is now impersonating Raki to find Clare for some reason
Old 2008-07-01, 21:13   Link #1713
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
ohh that's it!! Raki was actually eaten by Isley and Isley is now impersonating Raki to find Clare for some reason
I didn't know that AB's could do the same as the yomas. We have never seen them impersonating another human, so I think that it is impossible...

Old 2008-07-01, 21:27   Link #1714
Vinak
Procrastinator

your just in denial.
Old 2008-07-01, 21:31   Link #1715
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
I didn't know that AB's could do the same as the yomas. We have never seen them impersonating another human, so I think that it is impossible...
No no - Vinak is right. It's the only thing that makes sense.

The speed...
The sword in one hand...

Didn't you yourself describe it all as superhuman somewhere?

It's Isley (transformed as Raki) and Pricilla (who shrunk in the wash). It's the only thing that explains everything. When Isley ate Raki's so called 'brain' he inherited the desire to go find Clare. It all fits. Case closed.

(It's fun tormenting the Raki lovers...)
Old 2008-07-01, 21:32   Link #1716
tenken627
what Yagi said

Haha, I guess the Raki-haters are going to be in for a long ride.

I get the feeling (just a feeling) that the next 3 or 4 chapters (maybe 5) is going to be about Raki, the little girl, Isley, and Priscilla.

The previous 6 or 7 chapters was about the events that lead up to Rabona. So I can see maybe the next 3 to 5 chapters dedicated to what happened on Raki's/Isley's side.

Maybe within the next 4 or 5 chapters we'll see -

1) what Raki has been through
2) where he got his armor
3) who the little girl is
4) what happened to Isley/Priscilla
5) his journey after he left Isley
6) possible introduction of a DoD or OE character (or an old character that we haven't seen in a while)
7) Raki fighting something decent (not an average yoma)

The Raki fight will probably take a full chapter (maybe two)

And then we'll see the Ghosts again around 5 chapters from now.
Old 2008-07-01, 21:34   Link #1717
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Haha, I guess the Raki-haters are going to be in for a long ride.

I get the feeling (just a feeling) that the next 3 or 4 chapters (maybe 5) is going to be about Raki, the little girl, Isley, and Priscilla.

The previous 6 or 7 chapters was about the events that lead up to Rabona. So I can see maybe 4 or 5 chapters dedicated to what happened on Raki's/Isley's side.

Maybe within the next 4 or 5 chapters we'll see -

1) what Raki has been through
2) where he got his armor
3) who the little girl is
4) what happened to Isley/Priscilla
5) his journey after he left Isley
6) possible introduction of a DoD or OE character (or an old character that we haven't seen in a while)

And then we'll see the Ghosts again around 5 chapters from now.
When that is up, CG R2 would have concluded and we'll be into 00 season 2 for some weeks as well. Lord, the speed...
Old 2008-07-01, 21:42   Link #1718
Vinak
Procrastinator

yea, that is the reason I only read finished manga or manga in the ~40+ chapters.
I just lose all interest in the manga if it hasn't matured in age.
Old 2008-07-01, 21:51   Link #1719
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
No no - Vinak is right. It's the only thing that makes sense.

The speed...
The sword in one hand...

Didn't you yourself describe it all as superhuman somewhere?

It's Isley (transformed as Raki) and Pricilla (who shrunk in the wash). It's the only thing that explains everything. When Isley ate Raki's so called 'brain' he inherited the desire to go find Clare. It all fits. Case closed.

(It's fun tormenting the Raki lovers...)
rofl good idea xD
Priscilla shrunken in the wash, thats really good xD
If Isley inherited the will to find Clare, he most likely also inherited the hate to yomas and the wish to kill 'em all.
Fits the current Raki perfectly, along with his handsomeness, doesn't it?

Old 2008-07-01, 21:56   Link #1720
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody

Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
I Live!

Lol, I actually find the idea of Isley eating Raki and inheriting his will to be amusing. Just one more person Clare will have to take revenge on.

I liked the third spoiler Tenken627 showed. I can totally imagine the villagers kissin' up to Raki and begging him to stay, and Raki will finally have the chance to stick it to them for exiling him.

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
Closed Thread

Tags
manga